North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 26 Nov 2015

(26 Nov 2015, 8:24 am)Dan You must have got mine, as I didn't get a seat today!

Big Grin, its busy now but not as busy as normal,  its strange haha.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 27 Nov 2015

Had a chat with my Manager this morning about if I was to be kept on after Christmas on the Nectar Campaign, and he said at this moment I wouldnt be nor would the rest of the team, I then asked if there were any jobs on other campaigns and he advised to go down and speak to HR. Having spoke to HR and my Manager again, I filled in a form to be transferred onto Whirlpool who deal with White goods. Was all sorted in the space of 3 Hours and I start with them on Wednesday and most importantly I have a permanent job heading into the New Year which I am very happy about.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 27 Nov 2015

(27 Nov 2015, 9:29 pm)Malarkey Had a chat with my Manager this morning about if I was to be kept on after Christmas on the Nectar Campaign, and he said at this moment I wouldnt be nor would the rest of the team, I then asked if there were any jobs on other campaigns and he advised to go down and speak to HR. Having spoke to HR and my Manager again, I filled in a form to be transferred onto Whirlpool who deal with White goods. Was all sorted in the space of 3 Hours and I start with them on Wednesday and most importantly I have a permanent job heading into the New Year which I am very happy about.

Well done!

Bet your head was in a bit of a spin with the Whirlpool developments!
*bdum tsh*

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 27 Nov 2015

(27 Nov 2015, 9:37 pm)Andreos1 Well done!

Bet your head was in a bit of a spin with the Whirlpool developments!
*bdum tsh*

Hahaha it will be on Wednesday in Training, attempting to wrap my head around what I have to do.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 29 Nov 2015

A great day with a mate down in York for the St Nicholas Faye coaches and market. Plus getting photos of the B8RLE with Reliance and East Yorkshire's B5TL/MCV Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 30 Nov 2015

Bought my ticket for Saturday - Day saver only £10.25 for a child gets me Sunderland - Whitehaven.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 30 Nov 2015

A nice early finish at work - 50 minutes paid for the first part of my journey home. Pity it won't last all week......

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 30 Nov 2015

Well my first date last week with my lady friend went well...I let my nerves get the best of me, but she must see something in me...

We have a second date for lunch tomorrow [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - mb134 - 30 Nov 2015

Was reminded by some friends today that there are outrageous discounts in the Steam Autumn Sale, bought Euro Truck Simulator 2 when I got home, only 3 quid, all other plans for this evening went straight out the window!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 30 Nov 2015

(30 Nov 2015, 9:09 pm)MrFozz Well my first date last week with my lady friend went well...I let my nerves get the best of me, but she must see something in me...

We have a second date for lunch tomorrow [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
Good luck mate!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 01 Dec 2015

(30 Nov 2015, 11:11 pm)Davie Good luck mate!

I can quite happily report the 2nd date was better than the first...

Not as nervous as last week

Things are going well, I am in a good place mentally and emotionall

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 01 Dec 2015

(01 Dec 2015, 8:02 pm)MrFozz I can quite happily report the 2nd date was better than the first...

Not as nervous as last week

Things are going well, I am in a good place mentally and emotionall

things are looking better as the old song goes things can only get better

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 03 Dec 2015

The following people:
Bazza, Lee, Citaro, Dan (Picken & Duffy) and Paul Wilson all give me great advice when a certain someone was harrassing me.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 10:40 pm)Davie The following people:
Bazza, Lee, Citaro, Dan (Picken & Duffy) and Paul Wilson all give me great advice when a certain someone was harrassing me.

I also dropped someone a message telling them to pack it in and it's been "read".  Wink

(03 Dec 2015, 10:46 pm)GX03 SVC I also dropped someone a message telling them to pack it in and it's been "read".  Wink
Thanks, Tommy Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 10:40 pm)Davie The following people:

First the sock fella, then the lad from college and now this Neil.
You certainly attract them!

(03 Dec 2015, 11:22 pm)Andreos1 First the sock fella, then the lad from college and now this Neil.
I must be cursed!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 04 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 11:22 pm)Andreos1 First the sock fella, then the lad from college and now this Neil.
What next???

Some freak wanting to stick his head in a dutch oven [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

What's made you happy today? V2 - V334LGC - 04 Dec 2015

What's made you happy today? V2 Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 04 Dec 2015

(04 Dec 2015, 1:46 am)MrFozz What next???

Some freak wanting to stick his head in a dutch oven [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Divvn't start Fozz