North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 21 Oct 2014

Guess. [WINKING FACE]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 21 Oct 2014

@aureolin

Surely there are two things?
QCS getting the 'yes' and the face of some audience members when the announcement was made?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 21 Oct 2014

Made me chuckle...
https://www.facebook.com/tamzin.robson.9/posts/774795059233494

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 21 Oct 2014

(21 Oct 2014, 3:00 pm)Andreos1 @aureolin

Surely there are two things?
QCS getting the 'yes' and the face of some audience members when the announcement was made?

It was a picture  Big Grin

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 22 Oct 2014

I forgot to mention a fight between two girls at school on Monday. My tutor room, 105 is on the main corridor, and a few rooms down is 109, another tutor room. I heard a huge commotion going on further down the corridor, and I looked out the door to see the Head of Upper Site clear a set of stairs outside Reception and charge down the main corridor.

I only found out today what really happened.

There wasn't an adult in 109, so the two girls, who had fallen out the day before I gather, started shouting at each other. One went for the other's hair, and you get the picture. The first 'on the scene' was the Head of Geography, who burst the door open and tried to separate them, then the Cooking Teacher came in, followed by an Assistant Head, and then the Head of Upper Site, with the Head of Year 9, and finally.....the Head Teacher....

Must admit, I wish 109 was my tutor room. Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 22 Oct 2014

Am happy now I've got tickets to see Slipknot with Korn (reverse the R in Korn) and with my closest buddy Ryan with me in sight

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 22 Oct 2014

(22 Oct 2014, 3:46 pm)Marcus I forgot to mention a fight between two girls at school on Monday. My tutor room, 105 is on the main corridor, and a few rooms down is 109, another tutor room. I heard a huge commotion going on further down the corridor, and I looked out the door to see the Head of Upper Site clear a set of stairs outside Reception and charge down the main corridor.

I only found out today what really happened.

There wasn't an adult in 109, so the two girls, who had fallen out the day before I gather, started shouting at each other. One went for the other's hair, and you get the picture. The first 'on the scene' was the Head of Geography, who burst the door open and tried to separate them, then the Cooking Teacher came in, followed by an Assistant Head, and then the Head of Upper Site, with the Head of Year 9, and finally.....the Head Teacher....

Must admit, I wish 109 was my tutor room. Tongue

Nothing like watching a fight at school, was best part of the day, if one happened 

Girl fights are always the best haha

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 22 Oct 2014

Women are vicious.

Some of the more violent fights I've witnessed have been between women.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 22 Oct 2014

We divvint get any of this drama in my school - just bitchy remarks!!

(22 Oct 2014, 3:50 pm)Michael Nothing like watching a fight at school, was best part of the day, if one happened 

Girl fights are always the best haha

The fact that it took 7 members of staff to stop it was what did it for me.

AdamY, I completely agree.

For anyone who's struggling to imagine this - think of Gail and Eileen fighting in Corrie, with all the residents crowding around them.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 22 Oct 2014

(22 Oct 2014, 3:53 pm)Dan We divvint get any of this drama in my school - just bitchy remarks!!

Never really had it in my school. 

Up Winlaton on a Friday night however...

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adam - 22 Oct 2014

Passed my driving test Big Grin

(22 Oct 2014, 5:11 pm)Adam Passed my driving test Big Grin

Congratulations, got any ideas for a car yet?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Tom - 22 Oct 2014

(22 Oct 2014, 5:11 pm)Adam Passed my driving test Big Grin

Well done!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adam - 22 Oct 2014

Thanks lads.

Forgot to mention, it was the first attempt and I had no faults/minors.

@Marcus, I can't afford a car yet haha. All the student finance stuff seems to go onto other things *cough* (DRINK and textbooks/stationary) *cough*. I do want one of those Dacia Sandero's mind. They seem great. I wouldn't go for the very basic £5,995 one though, it needs to be one of the more equipped ones.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 23 Oct 2014

The Metro turning up just one minute late.
By myself again today, so would have ended up on the 35 (currently on Wearmouth Bridge, and the Metro is at St Peters)... Not too bad!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adam - 24 Oct 2014

Went back to Cardinal Hume School today for my uni task presentation towards some of the Sixth Formers. It was great to see everyone again, teachers and students alike.

Was also asked by five different teachers to come back for different things that they've got going on. It seems as if they don't want to get rid of is.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 24 Oct 2014

Full of women on the metro whey hey am in my glory hey hey

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 24 Oct 2014

(24 Oct 2014, 6:00 pm)Racer_Experience Full of women on the metro whey hey am in my glory hey hey

Bazza the only Pussy you get is a Cat.

Re: RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 24 Oct 2014

(24 Oct 2014, 6:00 pm)Racer_Experience Full of women on the metro whey hey am in my glory hey hey

I hope it wasn't Morning Glory mind Bazza

(24 Oct 2014, 6:46 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Bazza the only Pussy you get is a Cat.

Lol Adam Big Grin