North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 08 Mar 2015

(08 Mar 2015, 11:15 am)MarcTheA4 Thanks. I was only at Newcastle Central between 11:45ish to 12:30ish. I saw a group of three lads, one I recognised as Lee, and moved down to the other platform edge because things were getting a bit crowded up there if you know what I mean. Any more than 5 people and it doesn't feel as quiet anyone. Wink

I saw him and some others at the MetroCentre later on at about 14:00 when Leander and The Lancashire Fusilier came through on The Hadrian. Smile

I normally find the down-facing platform end a good place for photos (albeit confusing, down is actually north Wink )

The up-facing (that's south) is good for photos of the train coming around off the bridge, also for FTPE services.

It does get busy on the down-facing platform (I wish they could blooming change the name) as that's a good spot for the 91's etc.

Manors is a good place too, but you end up feeling lonely after some time! Big Grin

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 08 Mar 2015

Yep, that spot seemed great for about 20 mins. Like to photograph HSTs and 91s, so it's a good combo.

Seemed very out-of-sight too. That sounds stupid because I was clearly visible, but what I'm trying to say is that a lot of people in the main station wouldn't really be looking up that way. Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 09 Mar 2015

Started my treatment today to come off Codeine...I am on Buprenorphine, was either that or Methadone...The Buprenorphine is kinda like an aspirin, dissolves on ya tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 09 Mar 2015

My mam hasn't decided what I am her are having for dinner...

... A sign of take away... Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 09 Mar 2015

(09 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm)Tommy_1581 My mam hasn't decided what I am her are having for dinner...

... A sign of take away... Big Grin

Wooo what do u normaly get from the takeaway?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 09 Mar 2015

(09 Mar 2015, 4:54 pm)Michael Wooo what do u normaly get from the takeaway?

I love my local Chinese for dinner (lunch if your posh  :s ) on Thursday. Noodles, Rice, Chips and Sweet & Sour sauce for £2.50 from 'SuperShef' in Birtley

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 09 Mar 2015

Enjoying Arriva's free WiFi on the 57!

Takeaway Update: Pizza has been confirmed!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 09 Mar 2015

(09 Mar 2015, 4:59 pm)leestransportphotos I love my local Chinese for dinner (lunch if your posh  :s ) on Thursday. Noodles, Rice, Chips and Sweet & Sour sauce for £2.50 from 'SuperShef' in Birtley

That's not a bad price at all!

I had a takeaway last night, i had Kebab meat and chips, meaty feast pizza and garlic Tongue , i order from Manhattans in Sunderland. 

(09 Mar 2015, 5:00 pm)aureolin Enjoying Arriva's free WiFi on the 57!

Ashington 57 or Durham 57?

If Ashington's, I bet your on 1800.

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 09 Mar 2015

(09 Mar 2015, 5:05 pm)Tommy_1581 Takeaway Update: Pizza has been confirmed!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Houston, we're back.

(09 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm)Michael That's not a bad price at all!

I had a takeaway last night, i had Kebab meat and chips, meaty feast pizza and garlic Tongue , i order from Manhattans in Sunderland. 

Yep, there prices are brilliant and you can see them make everything fresh

Hungry..........................................................need some pizza..................................................need some pizza...................

Went to Ashington Wetherspoons today, the hot dog was flaming massive.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 09 Mar 2015

(09 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm)Tommy_1581 Ashington 57 or Durham 57?

If Ashington's, I bet your on 1800.

Durham, surprisingly. 1574 spent the day on the 56/57/57A.

I'm approaching 800 posts.

I'd might as well write "Bus and railway-based drivel" in my signature.

800 posts worth of drivel. :O

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 09 Mar 2015

(09 Mar 2015, 7:32 pm)Tommy_1581 I'm approaching 800 posts.

I'd might as well write "Bus and railway-based drivel" in my signature.

800 posts worth of drivel. :O

Having an average of 16.89 posts per day of drivel Wink.
At least mine is only 8 posts a day of drivel

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 09 Mar 2015

It's Tuesday tomorrow and I'm getting to spend the day with my partner. Big Grin

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 09 Mar 2015

(09 Mar 2015, 10:45 pm)GMitchelhill It's Tuesday tomorrow and I'm getting to spend the day with my partner. Big Grin

Enjoy! Smile

Gateshead game tomorrow! Can't wait...... Actually I probably could we'll more than likely loose

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 09 Mar 2015

(09 Mar 2015, 10:53 pm)leestransportphotos Gateshead game tomorrow! Can't wait...... Actually I probably could we'll more than likely loose
Hope Gateshead win mate