North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 1:27 pm)Tommy_1581 Be careful, I've just turned ill after I've been outside. I feel like vomiting.

There was loads of low lying "smog" yesterday evening in Ashington, and looking out the window I can see a bit of "smog".
Seems fine here.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 1:27 pm)Tommy_1581 Be careful, I've just turned ill after I've been outside. I feel like vomiting.

There was loads of low lying "smog" yesterday evening in Ashington, and looking out the window I can see a bit of "smog".
Think yasel lucky ya dont live on Teesside, always looks smoggie down there

(19 Mar 2015, 1:22 pm)Jimmi Quite nice out today, I've seriously gone in just a T-shirt (and other stuff such as jeans obviously!)

You would attract some attention if you only had a t-shirt on

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 1:36 pm)MrFozz Think yasel lucky ya dont live on Teesside, always looks smoggie down there

Do you think he's wearing underwear as well too? Haha

(19 Mar 2015, 1:36 pm)MrFozz Think yasel lucky ya dont live on Teesside, always looks smoggie down there

(19 Mar 2015, 1:40 pm)Tommy_1581 Do you think he's wearing underwear as well too? Haha
What do you want a full account of everything I am wearing today.

(19 Mar 2015, 1:44 pm)Jimmi What do you want a full account of everything I am wearing today.

Including colour, size, date of purchase, location of purchase please.

(Not really)

(19 Mar 2015, 1:55 pm)Tommy_1581 Including colour, size, date of purchase, location of purchase please.

Thanks  

(Not really)
Might just take selfies to show you everything I am wearing, obviously I can't send you photos of everything I am wearing as that would be illegal but there is nothing stopping me from sending a photo of me in my pants to Fozz, apart from the fact it would be creepy and would probably end up elsewhere on the Internet.

(19 Mar 2015, 2:04 pm)Jimmi Might just take selfies to show you everything I am wearing, obviously I can't send you photos of everything I am wearing as that would be illegal but there is nothing stopping me from sending a photo of me in my pants to Fozz, apart from the fact it would be creepy and would probably end up elsewhere on the Internet.

Creepy Murton transvestite.  Big Grin Tongue

Aye, FozzHub.com probably Big Grin Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 19 Mar 2015

The bald headed Nexus bloke is doing his nut, because someone has parked an artic lorry in the layover at Gateshead Interchange Big Grin

Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 19 Mar 2015

Seems as everyone is so interested in what I'm wearing, this is the T-shirt I've been wearing today.
[Image: 7ea4ed6d50560f741b18a03a47ae8437.jpg][IMG]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 4:21 pm)aureolin The bald headed Nexus bloke is doing his nut, because someone has parked an artic lorry in the layover at Gateshead Interchange Big Grin

You should've taken his photograph  Angel

Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 19 Mar 2015

He does my nut haha

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 5:58 pm)leestransportphotos He does my nut haha

I think I know which one it is but I have a feeling who it is

(19 Mar 2015, 4:27 pm)Jimmi Seems as everyone is so interested in what I'm wearing, this is the T-shirt I've been wearing today.
[Image: 7ea4ed6d50560f741b18a03a47ae8437.jpg][IMG]

... If BT's Internet fails ...
(See T-shirt)

Big Grin

(19 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm)Tommy_1581 ... If BT's Internet fails ...
(See T-shirt)

Big Grin
It is good advice to Abandon Ship if your BT Internet goes down for a while as you'll go crazy waiting for it to come back, so read a book or go out and explore the world or anything else people with no Internet do.

(19 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm)Tommy_1581 ... If BT's Internet fails ...
(See T-shirt)

Big Grin
It is good advice to Abandon Ship if your BT Internet goes down for a while as you'll go crazy waiting for it to come back, so read a book or go out and explore the world or anything else people with no Internet do.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 19 Mar 2015

That's a splendid garment you've got there mind, Jimmi.

(19 Mar 2015, 8:22 pm)aureolin That's a splendid garment you've got there mind, Jimmi.

Thanks - style icon, me!

Just seen the photo on the desktop version of the forum for the first time and it is humongous, sorry about that although it meant I got to test the camera on my new phone.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 19 Mar 2015

Think I have mentioned it before, but @turnipheadpic on twitter, posts some absolutely fantastic pictures of Tyneside over the years.

There are some old photos of Newgate St and Eldon Square bus stations, Gateshead Interchange being built and this absolute gem - of Gateshead being 'closed'

https://twitter.com/turnipheadpic/status/573435452176404480

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 20 Mar 2015

The fact that my new computer is now up and running. (However due to lack of Microsoft Office, I won't be able to do any further work on my website for the forseeable future but I can upload photos if I can be bothered).

Also I get to spend the next 2 days with my partner.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 20 Mar 2015

Going to Newcastle tomorrow...