North East Buses
Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Go North East (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions (/showthread.php?tid=1483)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - R852 PRG - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 7:03 pm)Michael Well were supposed to be getting more Omideckers... they'll get rid of the None-DDA decker's.

I recall reading that a second wave of OmniDekkas from Brighton & Hove were expected in coming months, not sure when it was. Go North East Latest News thread I would think.

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Michael - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 7:05 pm)R852 PRG I recall reading that a second wave of OmniDekkas from Brighton & Hove were expected in coming months, not sure when it was. Go North East Latest News thread I would think.

Yup, i think the number were getting is 15+ (can't remember exact number+ cba to look back as i'm on my phone).

Wonder how long the Vykings have left?

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Malarkey - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 7:06 pm)Michael Yup, i think the number were getting is 15+ (can't remember exact number+ cba to look back as i'm on my phone).

Two Years I would think, the Ex London B7TL Presidents will go before they do.

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - R852 PRG - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 7:06 pm)Michael Yup, i think the number were getting is 15+ (can't remember exact number+ cba to look back as i'm on my phone).

I think they're DDA compliant aren't they? In that case I can see them staying a while longer. Although, with 02-reg plates, it's only a few years before they start to get closer to the end of their working lives.

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - NK53 TKT - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 7:24 pm)R852 PRG I think they're DDA compliant aren't they? In that case I can see them staying a while longer. Although, with 02-reg plates, it's only a few years before they start to get closer to the end of their working lives.

When I was on 3967 in late July it sounded as healthy as ever, I like them too.

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Michael - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 7:24 pm)R852 PRG I think they're DDA compliant aren't they? In that case I can see them staying a while longer. Although, with 02-reg plates, it's only a few years before they start to get closer to the end of their working lives.

Ye, they are due to the middle doors.

(26 Aug 2015, 7:28 pm)NK53 TKT When I was on 3967 in late July it sounded as healthy as ever, I like them too.

Some of them do, however they seem to struggle to.

(26 Aug 2015, 7:31 pm)Michael Some of them do, however they seem to struggle to.

I've never been able to understand them. Riverside's are always just a bit average, while 3983 at Chester-le-Street only ever goes out for scholars duties (rare to see it on usual service work). Yet some people find 3983 is much nicer than those at Deptford or Riverside, I'm inclined to agree with them. I guess it's all down to the engineering side of things on top of their past lives trundling around the capital. It's a bit similar to Arriva's ''MAX'' X12 Pulsars. I find 1441-43 are brilliant while the one at Durham is quite rough.

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Dan - 26 Aug 2015

Can we not go there with Urban90 seating again - I removed all the pointless discussion about these seats from the Latest thread earlier and we don't need it here either!

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Malarkey - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 7:38 pm)Dan Can we not go there with Urban90 seating again - I removed all the pointless discussion about these seats from the Latest thread earlier and we don't need it here either!

Just a bit curious here, are posts which have been removed pointless because you feel they are pointless as some topics have become repetitive in recent weeks/months and your sick of talking about them and repeating yourself, or is it that a few members have also reported posts of this nature via the report facility on the forum as they feel the same way as you do.

Think this whole "Im going to delete posts as I think this discussion is Pointless" is way wide of the mark in my opinion, and yes myself and others have noticed quite a few of our posts have been removed in recent weeks, and certainly dont think that from your standpoint that "Because they are Pointless" is a justifiable reason, I think it is just you being pedantic and over using your power as the Admin of this forum, heck I would go as far as saying you have a Vendetta against a select few members of the forum, quite easy to spot when persistently mention there names in posts, "Purple Solars" Topic might ring a few bells.

At present I feel as though myself and others members of the forum are not allowed to contribute to discussion and topics on the forum unless of course it suits you, whatever happened to the NEB where we used discuss everything without issues, regardless of whether it was repetitive and off topic, I used enjoy contributing to the forum on a daily basis, nowadays I read the forum and make the occasional post when I can be bothered to contribute, which really says a lot when I would say I have given a regular contribution and even praised this forum in the past for how far it has grown in the time I have been a member, it has truly been great to see and you should be proud of that Dan, as I say time to move on from this constant deleting of posts etc as all it is doing is ruffling the feathers of other members.

This isnt a personal attack against you Dan and do I hope you dont take it that way, this merely me voicing my opinion on what has been happening on the forum recently as I think needs nipped in the bud so to speak, think perhaps moving my post into a different thread so that others can give there opinion would be a good idea, I also know that not everyone is going to agree with what I have said as there will always been that difference of opinion among members of the forum.

Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Adrian - 26 Aug 2015

Happy to discuss this in PM with you Adam, but I can assure you that there's no "constant deleting of posts" on this forum

On the subject of Urban 90 seating, it was actually myself that asked for a second opinion on it, because every main thread appeared to be getting clogged up with a rant on it. I don't know the OP from Adam (no pun intended), I'll safely say you can't label that one as a vendetta. With regards to other repetitive posts. It wasn't so long ago we had the whole Fencehouses thing. We all saw first hand how irritating that became, and you even had members who probably couldn't point to it on a map, coming out with the same crack

The report system is more heavily used than you'd probably appreciate, and most of the time no action is taken. Ultimately though, someone has to moderate the forum. A rules page has existed since day one, and it's not too much to ask to ask that members stick within the boundaries of them. If they did, then it'd certainly make our lives easier.

A lot of time and effort has been put into the website, and we need to ensure it remains a place that the majority want to visit. Do you think people will join for the same old recycled jokes, the snide remarks, or the constant jibes? I think not.

I thinks its more due to repeating the same stuff over and over... such as same questions being asked nearly everyday although the answer is the same as before....

Honestly i get bored of reading the same stuff over and over when its being answered... i'm bad at that so i can take some blame to.

(26 Aug 2015, 9:09 pm)Michael I thinks its more due to repeating the same stuff over and over... such as same questions being asked nearly everyday although the answer is the same as before....

Honestly i get bored of reading the same stuff over and over when its being answered... i'm bad at that so i can take some blame to.

At least you're honest. Tongue

(26 Aug 2015, 9:24 pm)R852 PRG At least you're honest. Tongue

Tongue its true though, i mean i can be annoying on here and i'll stop asking 100's questions.

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Panasonic44 - 26 Aug 2015

With regards to B8RLE will we see 93/94 be trailed on, after 20/20A route or is GNE going to replace all old volvo B7RLE.

(26 Aug 2015, 9:26 pm)Panasonic44 With regards to B8RLE will we see 93/94 be trailed on, after 20/20A route or is GNE going to replace all old volvo B7RLE.

I would like to see it on the loop to and highwayman but some reason i think it might move on to the Diamond after.

Not sure how long its here for... Dan or Citaro might know.

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - citaro5284 - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm)Michael I would like to see it on the loop to and highwayman but some reason i think it might move on to the Diamond after.

Not sure how long its here for... Dan or Citaro might know.

We do  Smile

RE: Go North East: 2015/16 Financial Year Order Predictions - Adrian - 26 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 9:26 pm)Panasonic44 With regards to B8RLE will we see 93/94 be trailed on, after 20/20A route or is GNE going to replace all old volvo B7RLE.
They've only got the small handful of them? Ex-Toonlink ones. Rest are Scania engined.

I'd personally like to see it trialled on the Citylink afterwards.

(26 Aug 2015, 9:30 pm)citaro5284 We do  Smile

Could at least give us an idea which depot it will be at after its being to Deptford.... so we can an idea on what service it might go on...  Wink  Angel

And how long its here for...  Angel

(26 Aug 2015, 9:31 pm)aureolin They've only got the small handful of them? Ex-Toonlink ones. Rest are Scania  engined.

I'd personally like to see it trialled on the Citylink afterwards.

Only 5 of them, i havent being on one yet.. which service are they allocated to?