North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 01 May 2016

(01 May 2016, 1:17 pm)Tom Anyone else's hay fever starting to get bad? My nose is blocked and my throat feels horrible so looks like it's getting worse than just itchy eyes. Barely got any sleep last night and that's probably the reason I couldn't be bothered with today. Need to get some better tablets too as the ones I've got now do fuck all

So far this year i haven't suffered, which is good because last year mine was terrible... Every day and night, night is the worst for me, always starts then.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 May 2016

Both of the boys have gone off on one..

Happy days.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Tom - 01 May 2016

(01 May 2016, 1:21 pm)Michael So far this year i haven't suffered, which is good because last year mine was terrible... Every day and night, night is the worst for me, always starts then.

I had thought it wouldn't be as bad this year as it normally starts around the end of March but has only started around now for me. 

Most of the tables don't work at all for me. Not sure which is the best brand to use

(01 May 2016, 1:27 pm)Tom I had thought it wouldn't be as bad this year as it normally starts around the end of March but has only started around now for me. 

Most of the tables don't work at all for me. Not sure which is the best brand to use

Last year i got mine for the doctors and they worked.

I can't remember which brand i normally get from the shops.

(01 May 2016, 1:27 pm)BusLoverMum Both of the boys have gone off on one..

Happy days.

Hope they are ok, what happened?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 May 2016

(01 May 2016, 1:29 pm)Michael Last year i got mine for the doctors and they worked.

Hope they are ok, what happened?

M&s did. It's that piped music they've started doing, I reckon. I struggle enough with it. 

It's been a tense journey home.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Tom - 01 May 2016

(01 May 2016, 1:29 pm)Michael Last year i got mine for the doctors and they worked.

Ah ok might try that then if it gets any worse - cheers.

(01 May 2016, 1:41 pm)BusLoverMum M&s did. It's that piped music they've started doing, I reckon. I struggle enough with it. 

It's been a tense journey home.

Oh dear Sad

(01 May 2016, 1:52 pm)Tom Ah ok might try that then if it gets any worse - cheers.

No worries, hopefully it doesnt!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 02 May 2016

Nice to see the immatures got let out on day release, at the rally yesterday.

Had a so-called enthusiast give me the one-fingered salute, and another covered their face when I tried to get a photo.

The joys.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 02 May 2016

(02 May 2016, 10:45 am)GX03 SVC Nice to see the immatures got let out on day release, at the rally yesterday.

Had a so-called enthusiast give me the one-fingered salute, and another covered their face when I tried to get a photo.

The joys.

I noticed that too, Considering I got shouted at by one for no reason.
I wouldn't bother with them.

EDIT I'm probably talking of different people though.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 02 May 2016

(02 May 2016, 10:53 am)South Tyne Lad I noticed that too, Considering I got shouted at by one for no reason.
I wouldn't bother with them.

EDIT I'm probably talking of different people though.

I wouldn't feel too bad about this.

Some of the crowd, including the one with the 'cockney accent', are not employed by the company in any capacity. They may have family members who work for the company but, like yourself, they are enthusiasts with no more authority than you.

(02 May 2016, 11:11 am)MurdnunoC I wouldn't feel too bad about this.

Some of the crowd, including the one with the 'cockney accent', are not employed by the company in any capacity. They may have family members who work for the company but, like yourself, they are enthusiasts with no more authority than you.

The lad with the cockney accent was ok, It was just a random enthusiast ( not going to name people ) though I think he post's on here once every 3 years.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 02 May 2016

(02 May 2016, 10:45 am)GX03 SVC Nice to see the immatures got let out on day release, at the rally yesterday.

The joys.

The only reason I done that is because you are always a dick to me, so I thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 02 May 2016

(02 May 2016, 2:31 pm)Davie The only reason I done that is because you are always a dick to me, so I thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.
Now Now children...

Put the handbags away.

Don'r rise to each others bait

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

No bloody cars for a good minuet or two and then what happens... Lovely scenic shot of a nexus Solo just outside Dinnington ruined! Now on the 44 hoping my next photo idea comes out good...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 May 2016

(02 May 2016, 3:24 pm)South Tyne Lad No bloody cars for a good minuet or two and then what happens... Lovely scenic shot of a nexus Solo just outside Dinnington ruined! Now on the 44 hoping my next photo idea comes out good...
Always happens to me that, nowt worse. The worst is when people get in the way, when I was in Berwick last Saturday some bloke stopped right in front of me when I was snapping a bus, then he went back from where he came from!!!

I have also had a unsuccessful photo trip this afternoon, went to Darlington Town Centre to photograph a Sapphire 7 Enviro 400 on the 19 as there has been reportings of them on the 19 today, when I got there Darlington depot got their act together and did what they were supposed to do and allocated a Solo! I was furious when 2849 appeared on Northgate

(02 May 2016, 2:31 pm)Davie The only reason I done that is because you are always a dick to me, so I thought I'd give you a taste of your own medicine.

I'm always a dick to you? PMSL

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 02 May 2016

Ha'way man, lads. Can't be chewed reading arguments. If you need to have it out, find somewhere else instead of this forum.

(02 May 2016, 7:48 pm)Dan Ha'way man, lads. Can't be chewed reading arguments. If you need to have it out, find somewhere else instead of this forum.

Can't. He's blocked me on all forms of social media  Big Grin

He can happily drop me a PM if he wants to give the rest of his opinions.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 02 May 2016

(02 May 2016, 7:48 pm)Dan Ha'way man, lads. Can't be chewed reading arguments. If you need to have it out, find somewhere else instead of this forum.
Sorry for my participation, Dan!
(02 May 2016, 7:53 pm)GX03 SVC Can't. He's blocked me on all forms of social media  Big Grin

He can happily drop me a PM if he wants to give the rest of his opinions.
I blocked you because I am sick of you giving my crap.

That's all I'm saying, because I'm sure the Admins (and member's too!) don't want to see argument's on the Forum.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 02 May 2016

[Image: 6084314bf18212715fdcc3c5c43e40e8.jpg]