North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 26 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 10:00 pm)BusLoverMum Hope she has as good a night as can be expected.
Thank You...

Without saying what I think is wrong(thats between me and her for the moment) a spell in hospital may be the best for her right now as she as she has not been well at all for over a week...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 26 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 10:06 pm)Davie I hope she's ok mate

(26 Oct 2015, 10:08 pm)Michael Hope shes ok Fozz!
Thanks Guys

I appreciate your words

[WHITE SMILING FACE]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 27 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 7:53 pm)MrFozz Just found out my sis is having to remain in hospital

Hope she doesn't go downhill Fozz

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Charles41 - 27 Oct 2015

Teens and pre-teens wearing crop tops.

It's bloody freezing, are they mad?

They should invest in a nice warm jumper and coat.

Charles

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Oct 2015

People standing in the way of 4651, it's Lothian Open Doors Day all over again

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 27 Oct 2015

(27 Oct 2015, 2:14 pm)Jimmi People standing in the way of 4651, it's Lothian Open Doors Day all over again

It's a publicity event, not an enthusiast event. That's why I always go when they're preparing the show.  Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 27 Oct 2015

(27 Oct 2015, 2:00 pm)Charles41 Teens and pre-teens wearing crop tops.

It's bloody freezing, are they mad?

They should invest in a nice warm jumper and coat.

Charles

I've accidentally put a too short top on today. Right draughty, it is. Mine's not meant to be a crop top, though - I've just, erm, grown out of it a little. It's shrunk.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 27 Oct 2015

Was getting rid of some thlem when getting off the bus and this woman shouted at me by calling me a scruff I called her it back and said you have scruff on her anyways I thought she was gonna shout at me after I got a photo of 5296 on 5 thank god she didn't

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Oct 2015

(27 Oct 2015, 2:23 pm)GX03 SVC It's a publicity event, not an enthusiast event. That's why I always go when they're preparing the show.  Wink
I normally do get there early but couldn't get there as early as I have done in the past today.

The children on this 5A couldn't be any more annoying if they tried. Hate school holidays

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 27 Oct 2015

(27 Oct 2015, 8:22 am)NK53 TKT Hope she doesn't go downhill Fozz
She is in a good place, best off in the Infirmary till she is better...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - mb134 - 27 Oct 2015

Coloccini red card rescinded... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34638706

Shows how good that ref was!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 27 Oct 2015

(27 Oct 2015, 5:00 pm)mb134 Coloccini red card rescinded... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34638706

Shows how good that ref was!
Had a feeling it would have been...

I dont think it was denying a goalscoring opportunity, whoever passed onto Fletcher over passed it imo and Elliott was always going to get the ball

It was a yellow card at best, I do think giving the penalty was the right decision, I reckon Coloccini knew exactly what he was doing when he shoulder barged Fletcher and there was intent on Coloccinis part.

Newcastle can feel hard done by especially as Lee Cattermole got away with something similar about 90 seconds before.

Still, whats done is done...

My dad and a mate said 'We see have seen a lot of similar decisions go against Sunderland, it is about time we get one in put favour' my old man says 'Doesn't matter how shit you play, coming away with goals and 3 points is the important thing'

I can understand why the ref gave it, he does not have the option to see it again like we can on TV and his line of sight may have been blocked or at an awkward angle, and unlike Rugby he does not have a TMO to call upon

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 28 Oct 2015

My bloody chest is hurting, and I keep coughing up flem

(28 Oct 2015, 10:22 am)Davie My bloody chest is hurting, and I keep coughing up flem
Just to add to this; I have a bad headache and my mam had the heating on and the internet is being a pain the arse!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 28 Oct 2015

(28 Oct 2015, 2:03 pm)Davie Just to add to this; I have a bad headache and my mam had the heating on and the internet is being a pain the arse!

=(, get better soon.

Our heating's on to but its bloody freezing!

(28 Oct 2015, 2:09 pm)Michael =(, get better soon.

Our heating's on to but its bloody freezing!
Cheers Michael, it's starting to ease now.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 28 Oct 2015

Tried for three buses, none of them turned up!
Try 1 79 09:25 Newcastle Airport No Show
Try 2 74 09:53 Darras Hall Doesn't exist as of the 11/10/15
Try 3 131 10:25 Ponteland Very Late got an X78 instead
Not the best morning

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 28 Oct 2015

(28 Oct 2015, 10:22 am)Davie My bloody chest is hurting, and I keep coughing up flem

I know the feeling, been passed around quite a bit at work over the past week with quite a lot of people being off, so much so I have phoned in sick today and did the same last Saturday, just doesnt seem to want to go away atm despite me taking Paracetemol, Lemsip Max and Cavonia.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 28 Oct 2015

(28 Oct 2015, 3:11 pm)Malarkey I know the feeling, been passed around quite a bit at work over the past week with quite a lot of people being off, so much so I have phoned in sick today and did the same last Saturday, just doesnt seem to want to go away atm despite me taking Paracetemol, Lemsip Max and Cavonia.

Disgraceful that, Malarkey..!

Been there two minutes and already pulling a sicky

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 28 Oct 2015

(28 Oct 2015, 3:27 pm)Dan Disgraceful that, Malarkey..!

Been there two minutes and already pulling a sicky

I blame whoever passed it on the person who passed on to me first in the place.... cough.... cough.... inconsiderate arseholes....cough  Tongue