North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 10 Jun 2016

(10 Jun 2016, 3:02 pm)Jimmi In 10 minutes we've made it from County Hall to St. Leonards School!!!

Should have walked it Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 10 Jun 2016

(10 Jun 2016, 6:30 pm)BusLoverMum Should have walked it Wink
I actually got off and walked the reminder of the journey to the bus station, beat the 16 by about 5 minutes! Driver didn't sound keen to let me off when I asked, wouldn't care but we were at the St. Leonards School bus stop at the point that I asked to be off! Wish I jumped off at County Hall and started walking from there.

Shout out to the driver for driving straight past a number of people clearly wishing to board the bus at Aykley Heads (University Hospital). Wonder how long people were waiting for a 16/16A towards Stanley considering he left Durham Bus Station not in service.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 10 Jun 2016

(10 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm)Jimmi I actually got off and walked the reminder of the journey to the bus station, beat the 16 by about 5 minutes! Driver didn't sound keen to let me off when I asked, wouldn't care but we were at the St. Leonards School bus stop at the point that I asked to be off! Wish I jumped off at County Hall and started walking from there.

Shout out to the driver for driving straight past a number of people clearly wishing to board the bus at Aykley Heads (University Hospital). Wonder how long people were waiting for a 16/16A towards Stanley considering he left Durham Bus Station not in service.

Aye. There's plenty of more local buses serve that stop.

it was epically dreadful at the same time last friday, too. Everywhere was. We got stuck at Houghton cut, as the roadworks there were causing massive delays that afternoon.

Had fun in Newcastle, this afternoon. Friend and I at a meeting near the Dental Hospital, which we left earlier than usual. Ah, great, we'd miss the worst of the commuter traffic! Only we got the school traffic, instead, on our way through Fenham, down to West Road, and that was even worse. He intended to drive his usual route, down towards the Redheugh Bridge, so we could cut through Bensham, Saltwell road, etc, but got towards his usual turning to find it inaccessible because the road was closed (no inkling of this when I'd checked Twitter, before we set off). Took what looked a likely turning, to find ourselves at a dead end, directly facing the bridge! So had do double back and go East again, seemingly like a few other people, who all took a particular left turn, after the College, which did lead us onto Scotswood road, thankfully!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Jun 2016

Just realised that I spent half the afternoon taking photos with a smudge on the lens.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 11 Jun 2016

(11 Jun 2016, 5:06 pm)Jimmi Just realised that I spent half the afternoon taking photos with a smudge on the lens.

That was big'un last week! I have some wipes in my bag, now.

Not that he found many buses worth taking pics of, today and we didn't have time to hang around at Durham before we came home.

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 11 Jun 2016

Just missing the NCB train Tanfield Railway have for this weekend as got off the bus there. Had gone by time got across the road (blame traffic) and onto the site.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Jun 2016

(11 Jun 2016, 7:33 pm)BusLoverMum That was big'un last week! I have some wipes in my bag, now.

Not that he found many buses worth taking pics of, today and we didn't have time to hang around at Durham before we came home.
I have a cloth type thing to clean the lens unfortunately I was unaware of the smudge on the lens until I was looking at today's photos on the train home. I'll be able to crop it out on some photos.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - PO51WNF - 11 Jun 2016

Football related moan...why has it taken Roy Hodgson 86 minutes to take Stirling off? He has played terribly all game, constantly giving the ball away. I don't know why he's in the first team

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Tom - 11 Jun 2016

(11 Jun 2016, 8:49 pm)PO51WNF Football related moan...why has it taken Roy Hodgson 86 minutes to take Stirling off? He has played  terribly all game, constantly giving the ball away. I don't know why he's in the first team

Missed the game annoyingly - how were we?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 11 Jun 2016

(11 Jun 2016, 8:49 pm)PO51WNF Football related moan...why has it taken Roy Hodgson 86 minutes to take Stirling off? He has played  terribly all game, constantly giving the ball away. I don't know why he's in the first team

Stirling and Kane, Kane is just too clumsy, And the fact he hogged the ball off Erick Dier for the 2nd Freekick is disgraceful.

(11 Jun 2016, 8:52 pm)South Tyne Lad Stirling and Kane, Kane is just too clumsy, And the fact he hogged the ball off Erick Dier for the 2nd Freekick is disgraceful.

Did Vardy not even come on  Huh Kane is a cracking player no doubt about that though. Just saw the free kick what a goal!!

And Townsend should have got in the squad not Sterling!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 11 Jun 2016

(11 Jun 2016, 8:52 pm)Tom Missed the game annoyingly - how were we?

1-1 draw

(11 Jun 2016, 8:53 pm)Tom Did Vardy not even come on  Huh Kane is a cracking player no doubt about that though. Just saw the free kick what a goal!!

And Townsend should have got in the squad not Sterling!

Nope which was a shame too, I'm not keen on Kane, Too clumsy with everything he does.

Don't get me started on Sterling.

(11 Jun 2016, 8:55 pm)NK53 TKT 1-1 draw

Yeah not great considering Wales won too. Wales all but through now imo

(11 Jun 2016, 8:56 pm)South Tyne Lad Nope which was a shame too, I'm not keen on Kane, Too clumsy with everything he does.

Don't get me started on Sterling.
Haha I hate Sterling too why the hell man city thought he was worth 50 million I will never know! He is no better than Townsend who was a quarter of that price

(11 Jun 2016, 8:58 pm)Tom Yeah not great considering Wales won too. Wales all but through now imo

Haha I hate Sterling too why the hell man city thought he was worth 50 million I will never know! He is no better than Townsend who was a quarter of that price

Exactly, Sterling's a money grabber in my eyes.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 11 Jun 2016

(11 Jun 2016, 9:02 pm)South Tyne Lad Exactly, Sterling's a money grabber in my eyes.

I think it's a strange label to give to someone, because in reality, we all are. If you or I got offered a job for 10k more a year, then we'd take it. Same with footballers.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 12 Jun 2016

Anny has lost her driving licence

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 12 Jun 2016

(12 Jun 2016, 6:38 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com Anny has lost her driving licence

When was the last time Anny had her driving licence? If Anny can retrace her steps then I'm sure she'll find it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 12 Jun 2016

(12 Jun 2016, 6:49 pm)MurdnunoC When was the last time Anny had her driving licence? If Anny can retrace her steps then I'm sure she'll find it.
She lost it to the police as she is 76 years old

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 12 Jun 2016

(12 Jun 2016, 6:57 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com She lost it to the police as she is 76 years old

I hope Anny is ok. Tell me that she's ok, is she ok, Anny?