North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 26 Jun 2016

(26 Jun 2016, 12:37 am)South Tyne Lad Cheers Gary Smile
If your there on Wednesday, You could get a photo of Spirit Buses new Wednesday only Route 406 from Alnwick to Swarland which I don't think there's any photos of yet. Probably be a nice route too.

I got a photo of it in Swarland on Wednesday, the photo will be online pretty soon Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 26 Jun 2016

(26 Jun 2016, 8:44 pm)LeeCalder I got a photo of it in Swarland on Wednesday, the photo will be online pretty soon Wink

Will keep a eye out Smile
Going to try and catch it myself in the Summer Holidays

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 26 Jun 2016

(26 Jun 2016, 8:45 pm)South Tyne Lad Will keep a eye out  Smile  
Going to try and catch it myself in the Summer Holidays

Just a heads up, the service runs Wednesday's only

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 26 Jun 2016

(26 Jun 2016, 10:05 pm)LeeCalder Just a heads up, the service runs Wednesday's only

Aye I know, But thanks anyways Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 27 Jun 2016

The constantly stupid suggestions in the GNE Suggested services thread. Thank god the person suggesting these doesn't run the company.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 27 Jun 2016

(27 Jun 2016, 8:26 pm)GMitchelhill The constantly stupid suggestions in the GNE Suggested services thread. Thank god the person suggesting these doesn't run the company.

Or the same question asked over and in an certain thread!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 27 Jun 2016

(27 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm)Michael Or the same question asked over and in an certain thread!!!

Have the guys at Saltmeadows repainted it yet? Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 27 Jun 2016

(27 Jun 2016, 9:14 pm)Andreos1 Have the guys at Saltmeadows repainted it yet? Big Grin

They have Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 29 Jun 2016

I am cooked up in bed ill with a bad cold/flu

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Jun 2016

I'm watching a episode of Hollyoaks not through choice for the THIRD TIME! saw half of it on E4 at 7pm last night, all of the episode at 8pm last night on E4+1 and here we are watching it again on Channel 4!

Why?!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 29 Jun 2016

(29 Jun 2016, 5:44 pm)Jimmi I'm watching a episode of Hollyoaks not through choice for the THIRD TIME! saw half of it on E4 at 7pm last night, all of the episode at 8pm last night on E4+1 and here we are watching it again on Channel 4!

Why?!

Its also on the omnibus on sunday

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Jun 2016

(29 Jun 2016, 6:16 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com Its also on the omnibus on sunday
Ooh, think I'll watch it again then!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 29 Jun 2016

(29 Jun 2016, 5:44 pm)Jimmi I'm watching a episode of Hollyoaks not through choice for the THIRD TIME! saw half of it on E4 at 7pm last night, all of the episode at 8pm last night on E4+1 and here we are watching it again on Channel 4!

Why?!

How come you are watching the episode, not through choice, for the third time? You could choose not to be wherever you've chosen to be whilst the episode is airing.

(29 Jun 2016, 6:35 pm)MurdnunoC How come you are watching the episode, not through choice, for the third time? You could choose not to be wherever you've chosen to be whilst the episode is airing.

I haven't really got a say in what goes on the TV here, not much else to do, so I've just been browsing my phone whilst it's been on in the background.

We are now watching Jane the Virgin.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 29 Jun 2016

(29 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm)Jimmi I haven't really got a say in what goes on the TV here, not much else to do, so I've just been browsing my phone whilst it's been on in the background.

We are now watching Jane the Virgin.

You may not have a say in what goes on the TV but you have chosen to be in the place where the television is situated not once, not twice, but three times...

Unless you are being forced to watch Hollyoaks three times against your will, you do have to choice to choose otherwise if you so wish. Wink

(29 Jun 2016, 6:56 pm)MurdnunoC You may not have a say in what goes on the TV but you have chosen to be in the place where the television is situated not once, not twice, but three times...

Unless you are being forced to watch Hollyoaks three times against your will, you do have to choice to choose otherwise if you so wish. Wink

Yes, this is the case but it would be bad social etiquette to hide myself away in another room from everyone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 30 Jun 2016

I am bed-bound for another day

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 30 Jun 2016

(30 Jun 2016, 6:37 am)NK53 TKT I am bed-bound for another day

Nothing worse, typical it decides to be sunny today after the weather yesterday Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 30 Jun 2016

(30 Jun 2016, 6:42 am)Michael Nothing worse, typical it decides to be sunny today after the weather yesterday Tongue

Well, it isn't nice, the only thing I have eaten is Lindt Milk Chocolate Big Grin and salmon

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 30 Jun 2016

(30 Jun 2016, 6:51 am)NK53 TKT Well, it isn't nice, the only thing I have eaten is Lindt Milk Chocolate Big Grin and salmon

It is in Sunderland, well chocolate makes everything better Wink

Salmon... Not keen tbh