North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 03 Jul 2016

At Least 78 Die In IS Bombing In Baghdad

http://news.sky.com/story/1720903/at-least-78-die-in-is-bombing-in-baghdad

Cowardly ********

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 03 Jul 2016

(03 Jul 2016, 9:56 am)Michael At Least 78 Die In IS Bombing In Baghdad

http://news.sky.com/story/1720903/at-least-78-die-in-is-bombing-in-baghdad

Cowardly ********

20 in Bangladesh too - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36692613

Shocking. What a disgraceful world we live in. Angry

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 03 Jul 2016

(03 Jul 2016, 11:35 am)Adrian 20 in Bangladesh too - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36692613

Shocking. What a disgraceful world we live in. Angry

It is, i think its going to get worse to.

One of my friends on Facebook has family in Bangladesh, in the area which was attacked, luckily none of her family was hurt in it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 03 Jul 2016

Trivial compared with the awful events above but I M stuck on a hot late running 22 and can't get the lid off my water. At least the guy with the stinky aftershave has got off.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 03 Jul 2016

I can't get to sleep

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 04 Jul 2016

(03 Jul 2016, 10:29 pm)NK53 TKT I can't get to sleep

Crazy insomnia?
*runs off to look at Faithless lyrics*

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 04 Jul 2016

Already our road closure is proving to be an utter farce.

Council website said 9:30, maps at bus stops say 9am.

Turns out that not only was it 9am, the 8:55 22 didn't get through so people have been stood for ages wondering what will turn up when. Hopefully no one needs to sign on or else they'll probably be sanctioned.

Also wish I had a pound for every testosterone drenched idiot ho has ignored the road closed ahead sign, charged up the hill, then charged down again, 30 seconds later.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 04 Jul 2016

Someone tost a glass bottle out of 8326 today which scared me and the rest of the passengers

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 04 Jul 2016

(04 Jul 2016, 9:13 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com Someone tost a glass bottle out of 8326 today which scared me and the rest of the passengers

I think anyone would be scared. Not nice Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 04 Jul 2016

(04 Jul 2016, 9:17 pm)BusLoverMum I think anyone would be scared. Not nice Sad

I wish buses had conductors but its the cost

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 08 Jul 2016

Tomorrow's outing is looking quite bleak now, Grounded for tomorrow. I'm in Harrogate on Sunday for a Footie tournament though, So the weekend isn't fully ruined thank god Angel
If I persuade my Mam and Dad enough, I could time my footie tournament finish with a Dalesbus photo.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 08 Jul 2016

(08 Jul 2016, 10:23 pm)South Tyne Lad Tomorrow's outing is looking quite bleak now, Grounded for tomorrow. I'm in Harrogate on Sunday for a Footie tournament though, So the weekend isn't fully ruined thank god  Angel  
If I persuade my Mam and Dad enough, I could time my footie tournament finish with a Dalesbus photo.

Ye been naughty, like? Dodgy

My day has been somewhat scuppered by getting slightly too acquainted with the paving slabs just off Newgate street. Scuffed me trainers, scratched the screen protector on my phone and took a load of skin off my elbow. A bruise on the knee I thought I hadn't landed onand a big blue egg on the elbow I know I did Blush

Ordered Husband to go to Bells for fish and chips for tea because, once the adrenaline had worn off, I felt too shaky to cook dinner and needed the comfort food. It's a few years since I last had a bad fall, so I'm slightly annoyed at myself for not recognising the signs that this one was imminent (dropping stuff, for one).

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 08 Jul 2016

(08 Jul 2016, 10:58 pm)BusLoverMum Ye been naughty, like? Dodgy

My day has been somewhat scuppered by getting slightly too acquainted with the paving slabs just off Newgate street. Scuffed me trainers, scratched the screen protector on my phone and took a load of skin off my elbow. A bruise on the knee I thought I hadn't landed onand a big blue egg on the elbow I know I did Blush

Ordered Husband to go to Bells for fish and chips for tea because, once the adrenaline had worn off, I felt too shaky to cook dinner and needed the comfort food. It's a few years since I last had a bad fall, so I'm slightly annoyed at myself for not recognising the signs that this one was imminent (dropping stuff, for one).

Sort of  Undecided  

Unlucky, Most of the paving round the Centre of Newcastle is terrible nowadays

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 09 Jul 2016

(08 Jul 2016, 10:58 pm)BusLoverMum Ye been naughty, like? Dodgy
(08 Jul 2016, 11:19 pm)South Tyne Lad Sort of  Undecided  

Which means Yes...haha

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 09 Jul 2016

(08 Jul 2016, 11:19 pm)South Tyne Lad Sort of  Undecided  

Unlucky, Most of the paving round the Centre of Newcastle is terrible nowadays

It wasn't even that uneven. My foot was a bit laggy and I tripped over fresh air.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 09 Jul 2016

(09 Jul 2016, 6:48 am)citaro5284 Which means Yes...haha

Aye haha

(09 Jul 2016, 8:38 am)BusLoverMum It wasn't even that uneven. My foot was a bit laggy and I tripped over fresh air.

Ah, hope you get well soon.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - PO51WNF - 09 Jul 2016

(08 Jul 2016, 10:23 pm)South Tyne Lad Tomorrow's outing is looking quite bleak now, Grounded for tomorrow. I'm in Harrogate on Sunday for a Footie tournament though, So the weekend isn't fully ruined thank god Angel

You better not be grounded next time I come Wink

(09 Jul 2016, 8:44 am)South Tyne Lad Aye haha

Ah, hope you get well soon.

I would say I bounce well but I ache in all sorts of strange places, today.

Some nugget has smashed the window of the continental deli in DarloSad

Power cut in boro. Not having the best day out. Sainsbury's is the only place left here that big'un eat anything from and we can't get in. Ravenous.