North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Jul 2016

Well as it turns out, the train tickets I've booked for Edinburgh for September 10th has a far bigger problem than me forgetting to do Plusbus, I failed to realise that I have had already booked gig tickets for a festival thing in Hartlepool for that day which I was understanding it was being held on the following Saturday, WRONG! So I am now stuck with a dilemma, is there anything I can do to change the date or anything else for the train and how much money would it incur to make such changes?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 27 Jul 2016

(27 Jul 2016, 11:16 am)Jimmi Well as it turns out, the train tickets I've booked for Edinburgh for September 10th has a far bigger problem than me forgetting to do Plusbus, I failed to realise that I have had already booked gig tickets for a festival thing in Hartlepool for that day which I was understanding it was being held on the following Saturday, WRONG! So I am now stuck with a dilemma, is there anything I can do to change the date or anything else for the train and how much money would it incur to make such changes?
Best speak to the agency/operator who sold the tickets. There may be an admin fee to pay to change them, depending on the ticket type.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Jul 2016

(27 Jul 2016, 12:12 pm)Andreos1 Best speak to the agency/operator who sold the tickets. There may be an admin fee to pay to change them, depending on the ticket type.
Thanks. I'm going to look into changing the date if possible, problem being is I don't really want to go on a Saturday during the diversions via Carlisle. May have to wait until sometime in October now.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 27 Jul 2016

(27 Jul 2016, 12:20 pm)Jimmi Thanks. I'm going to look into changing the date if possible, problem being is I don't really want to go on a Saturday during the diversions via Carlisle. May have to wait until sometime in October now.
I have not said this for a while...

Lil Victor...Ya still like a moan [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Course am joking mate...

Hope ya well Jim

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Jul 2016

(27 Jul 2016, 12:44 pm)MrFozz I have not said this for a while...

Lil Victor...Ya still like a moan [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Course am joking mate...

Hope ya well Jim

Not been the best recently, nothing seems to be going right recently, making lots of stupid mistakes like the one above and seem to be constantly screwing up simple things like McDonald's orders or even figuring out which platform I needed to be on for the Metro heading to North Shields the other night, stuff like this really gets to me as it makes me feel totally useless.

To make the current issue with my misjudged train booking worse, I can't change the date to the new date I want yet as I can only book up the 14th of October when I want the 15th of October! Dodgy

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 28 Jul 2016

Getting annoyed with various facebook groups. Just left one because of the dead joke of "Is that Today" resurfacing again. It was funny at the time but it's dead and buried now in my opinion, it's run it course and should be left dead and buried.

Other gripes for wanting to leave are groups where people are posting crap photos. If you want to constantly post poor photos, then plonk them onto your own flickr. Save your best work for the facebook groups where you can show off the photos. Honestly if I wanted to see crap photos, I will join a crap photo facebook group.

Maybe I'm getting too old and grumpy. Just getting sick of everything at the minute which is causing worrying echos of 2014.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 28 Jul 2016

(28 Jul 2016, 1:12 am)GMitchelhill Getting annoyed with various facebook groups. Just left one because of the dead joke of "Is that Today" resurfacing again. It was funny at the time but it's dead and buried now in my opinion, it's run it course and should be left dead and buried.

Other gripes for wanting to leave are groups where people are posting crap photos. If you want to constantly post poor photos, then plonk them onto your own flickr. Save your best work for the facebook groups where you can show off the photos. Honestly if I wanted to see crap photos, I will join a crap photo facebook group.

Maybe I'm getting too old and grumpy. Just getting sick of everything at the minute which is causing worrying echos of 2014.
What's annoying me with one group in particular at the moment is where people post multiple photos every day, often of the same stuff each day.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 28 Jul 2016

Travelsure 472 left Alnwick bus station going to Amble with "Alnwick" on the front, asnd was also sat in the Barresdale stand instead of the Amble stand. Great....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 28 Jul 2016

The apparent lack of Blue Arrows on the 11 today.

Went to try and get some photos of the Blue Arrow brand, only photo I had gotten before today was 4971 operating on the 19 on Wednesday.

With a full day off I attempted to get some.
First 11 that I went to Photograph at the skew bridge on Shields Road between Wallsend and Walkergate, B7TL number 6023 turned up.
Second one was a Blue Arrow but annoyingly my camera didn't get the shot.
Third 11 I went to get was in Lobley Hill. Suprisingly Trident 3888 turned up.
Fourth 11 was in the same location, and blue B7TL 6034 turned up (least it was the right colour I suppose).
Fifth and Sixth 11 attempt was in East Howdon where they are due to pass. Both were red B7TLs, these being 6025 and 6023 (again).
Seventh 11 attempt in North Shields I couldn't park my car in time to get the photo.
Eighth and final 11 attempt of the day I finally managed to get Blue Arrow Solar 4968 in Preston Grange Estate.

On the plus side, managed to photograph everything Phoenix had out on Nexus Bus services.

Scrub that last thought, looks like I'm going to have to reattempt a W2 shot, as the photo of the vehicle on the W2 at Whitley Lodge had W3 on the blind.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 28 Jul 2016

(28 Jul 2016, 5:57 pm)GMitchelhill The apparent lack of Blue Arrows on the 11 today.

Went to try and get some photos of the Blue Arrow brand, only photo I had gotten before today was 4971 operating on the 19 on Wednesday.

With a full day off I attempted to get some.
First 11 that I went to Photograph at the skew bridge on Shields Road between Wallsend and Walkergate, B7TL number 6023 turned up.
Second one was a Blue Arrow but annoyingly my camera didn't get the shot.
Third 11 I went to get was in Lobley Hill. Suprisingly Trident 3888 turned up.
Fourth 11 was in the same location, and blue B7TL 6034 turned up (least it was the right colour I suppose).
Fifth and Sixth 11 attempt was in East Howdon where they are due to pass. Both were red B7TLs, these being 6025 and 6023 (again).
Seventh 11 attempt in North Shields I couldn't park my car in time to get the photo.
Eighth and final 11 attempt of the day I finally managed to get Blue Arrow Solar 4968 in Preston Grange Estate.

On the plus side, managed to photograph everything Phoenix had out on Nexus Bus services.

Scrub that last thought, looks like I'm going to have to reattempt a W2 shot, as the photo of the vehicle on the W2 at Whitley Lodge had W3 on the blind.
Wonder what's up with all the Solars? Angel

What's annoying you today? V4 - PO51WNF - 28 Jul 2016

This screen is the bane of my life at the moment.

[Image: 4649e4972d6f8ba960d76c12af680bf7.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 28 Jul 2016

Keep getting tagged in spam posts on Facebook, it always seems to be of an indecent nature as well.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2016

Brilliant, supposed to be heading to Leicester today but I've developed a chesty cough.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2016

Why is it that when you get seat reservation's on trains, they feel the need to plonk you next to someone else? The carriage is dead and I have to squeeze myself into a cramped space with someone next to me as a result. The fact that I'm on a one of CrossCountry's rancid Voyagers makes it even worse as there is barely any space to begin with.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 30 Jul 2016

Arriva's Saturday timetable. Hourly 35 service until 0900. Gonna miss my X15 connection due to these pillocks.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 6:23 am)Jimmi Why is it that when you get seat reservation's on trains, they feel the need to plonk you next to someone else? The carriage is dead and I have to squeeze myself into a cramped space with someone next to me as a result. The fact that I'm on a one of CrossCountry's rancid Voyagers makes it even worse as there is barely any space to begin with.

I'm stuck next to big'un on mine Wink

My stupid phone is annoying me today. Its days are numbered

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 9:30 am)BusLoverMum I'm stuck next to big'un on mine Wink

My stupid phone is annoying me today. Its days are numbered
Bet you wish he was like the passenger next to me? Asleep!

Had to wake him up when it was time to change trains.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 9:39 am)Jimmi Bet you wish he was like the passenger next to me? Asleep!

Had to wake him up when it was time to change trains.

And you haven't uploaded a photo in the sleepy passenger thread?

Missed opportunity there like

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 9:42 am)Andreos1 And you haven't uploaded a photo in the sleepy passenger thread?

Missed opportunity there like
Didn't realise til it was time to get off, was only a reasonably young lad as well.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 9:44 am)Jimmi Didn't realise til it was time to get off, was only a reasonably young lad as well.

I think its against the law to take a picture of someone without there permission