North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 10:05 am)biglugs@yahoo.com I think its against the law to take a picture of someone without there permission

That's us bus photographers f**ked then!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 10:05 am)GX03 SVC That's us bus photographers f**ked then!

Yes.
If you do take a picture i would pixalise it if it was me

(30 Jul 2016, 10:08 am)biglugs@yahoo.com Yes.
If you do take a picture i would pixalise it if it was me

I don't have to pixelate photos of individuals if the photo was taken in a public place.

(30 Jul 2016, 10:10 am)GX03 SVC I don't have to pixelate photos of individuals if the photo was taken in a public place.

Yes but if your taken it of a individual they may not want to end up on the likes of you tube , Facebook, Twitter and instargram

(30 Jul 2016, 10:21 am)biglugs@yahoo.com Yes but if your taken it of a individual they may not want to end up on the likes of you tube , Facebook, Twitter and instargram

I don't care. If they don't want their photo taken they'll make an attempt to cover their face.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 6:23 am)Jimmi Why is it that when you get seat reservation's on trains, they feel the need to plonk you next to someone else? The carriage is dead and I have to squeeze myself into a cramped space with someone next to me as a result. The fact that I'm on a one of CrossCountry's rancid Voyagers makes it even worse as there is barely any space to begin with.

Why didn't you just sit elsewhere, if the carriage was dead? You're not bound to sit in the seat allocated, as long as you stick to the same class of ticket.

(30 Jul 2016, 10:05 am)biglugs@yahoo.com I think its against the law to take a picture of someone without there permission

Utter nonsense.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 11:05 am)Adrian Why didn't you just sit elsewhere, if the carriage was dead? You're not bound to sit in the seat allocated, as long as you stick to the same class of ticket.

Utter nonsense.
I honestly don't know. I'm strange when it comes to these things.

(30 Jul 2016, 11:05 am)GX03 SVC I don't care. If they don't want their photo taken they'll make an attempt to cover their face.

Yes but you are risking your life just to warn you not every one wants to be famous and one of those people may lash out

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 30 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 10:21 am)biglugs@yahoo.com Yes but if your taken it of a individual they may not want to end up on the likes of you tube , Facebook, Twitter and instargram
Can you back that up?

Show me where it says that...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

(30 Jul 2016, 12:02 pm)MrFozz Can you back that up?

Show me where it says that...

I cant but say the likes of my family ended up deliberately on a social website or so that would be classed as bullying.

(30 Jul 2016, 12:04 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com I cant but say the likes of my family ended up deliberately on a social website or so that would be classed as bullying.
It is not bullying...Believe me, I have been bullied, and was bullied for years, putting a photo of someone on Facebook because they unintentionally show up in front of a camera lens is not bullying, good luck trying to prove that one

If someone sees a camera pointed at them, if they dont want to seen on the pic, they will take adequate to cover there face or turn there back.

It is not bullying and it is not against any law.

I suppose it would become uncalled for if I was purposely seeking to take photos of the same over and over again

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MVK 500R - 30 Jul 2016

Nexus ticket machines; biggest POS ever. Three ticket machines at North Shields, and not one of them would authorise payment, despite money being in my account.

Sent from my Xperia Z5 Premium

(30 Jul 2016, 12:22 pm)MrFozz It is not bullying...Believe me, I have been bullied, and was bullied for years, putting a photo of someone on Facebook because they unintentionally show up in front of a camera lens is not bullying, good luck trying to prove that one

If someone sees a camera pointed at them, if they dont want to seen on the pic, they will take adequate to cover there face or turn there back.

It is not bullying and it is not against any law.

I suppose it would become uncalled for if I was purposely seeking to take photos of the same over and over again

I spoke to debra and she said safety is first and that people that take photos of people deliberately are classed as stalkers

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 30 Jul 2016

Can we end this here? This is on the verge of being ridiculous now, and is scaremongering.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking photos in public places, even if they include someone. You do not need their permission. Permission is only required when you're taking photos on private property, but even then, it would merely be classed a trespassing, which is a civil matter - not criminal.

Harassment does not come into it, unless you're deliberately following a particular person around, in order to log their movements or record what they're doing. This is a criminal matter.

This post of course does not constitute legal advice, and I'd always recommend that you spoke to a qualified legal professional, if you want your own guarantees.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2016

Here's what happens when I can't find somewhere I like for lunch.
[Image: ef70043508c6afd384ce0aaf508b37db.jpg]

Lord knows when and where I will next eat.

Don't even know where I currently am!

Oh and as ever, some tit came hurtling towards me on a bike on a footpath and I am PIG SICK OF THIS HAPPENING!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Tom - 30 Jul 2016

Lost my phone today which has really pissed me off, feel lost without it to be honest. Think I've lost it on the 11 I've just been on so going to have to go on live chat or ring GNE up on Monday so hopefully some nice person has handed it in, not much they can do with it really at it's locked so that gives me a bit of hope. Teach me a lesson for putting my phone in my coat pocket and not zipping it up.  Angry

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Jul 2016

There is nee chance of me getting the 19:30 train home from Leicester. Yay obscene taxi fares from Darlington!

(30 Jul 2016, 1:07 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com I spoke to debra and she said safety is first and that people that take photos of people deliberately are classed as stalkers
You and Debra really dont have a clue...I would like to see that in Black and White

Taking a photo of somebody who happens to be on the bus your photographing is not a deliberate act of stalking, that is stupid, because in that case, we would all be classed as stalkers, including your good self if you take such a photo...

If you want to continue this conversation, feel more than free to PM me

(30 Jul 2016, 1:15 pm)Adrian Can we end this here? This is on the verge of being ridiculous now, and is scaremongering.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking photos in public places, even if they include someone. You do not need their permission. Permission is only required when you're taking photos on private property, but even then, it would merely be classed a trespassing, which is a civil matter - not criminal.

Harassment does not come into it, unless you're deliberately following a particular person around, in order to log their movements or record what they're doing. This is a criminal matter.

This post of course does not constitute legal advice, and I'd always recommend that you spoke to a qualified legal professional, if you want your own guarantees.

Fair enough Adrian, best to leave it alone mate...Just think his claims are quite ridiculous

(30 Jul 2016, 9:43 pm)MrFozz You and Debra really dont have a clue...I would like to see that in Black and White

Taking a photo of somebody who happens to be on the bus your photographing is not a deliberate act of stalking, that is stupid, because in that case, we would all be classed as stalkers, including your good self if you take such a photo...

If you want to continue this conversation, feel more than free to PM me

Fair enough Adrian, best to leave it alone mate...Just think his claims are quite ridiculous

Adrain said leave it there and you just start the argument back of "honestly"

Fair enough...

I accept that, I should just simply replied with PM me if you want to continue instead of dragging it out...

I apologise