North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 30 Oct 2015

Metro is suspended between Pelaw and brockley whinns I need to be in Sunderland for appointment

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 30 Oct 2015

(30 Oct 2015, 11:31 am)Diamond One Metro is suspended between Pelaw and brockley whinns I need to be in Sunderland for appointment
Get the 27 to Jarrow and 9 to Sunderland

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 30 Oct 2015

Website is very slow today...........

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 30 Oct 2015

Why do I even bother?  Angry
.png
aa.png
Size 163.83 KB / Downloads 36

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 30 Oct 2015

(30 Oct 2015, 1:52 pm)GX03 SVC Why do I even botherAngry

Because if you did not bother, ya'd have nowt to twist about

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 30 Oct 2015

(30 Oct 2015, 11:32 am)MrFozz Get the 27 to Jarrow and 9 to Sunderland

Managed to get 88 then 9 a vyking

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 30 Oct 2015

Barclays - chip and pin seems to be down.....nearly had to leave my shopping behind at Sainsburys!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Oct 2015

(30 Oct 2015, 5:47 pm)citaro5284 Barclays - chip and pin seems to be down.....nearly had to leave my shopping behind at Sainsburys!!!

Husband had a problem paying for petrol at Sainsburys, either yesterday or the day before. Had to move to a different checkout because it wouldn't take his card at all.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 31 Oct 2015

(30 Oct 2015, 11:41 pm)BusLoverMum Husband had a problem paying for petrol at Sainsburys, either yesterday or the day before. Had to move to a different checkout because it wouldn't take his card at all.
More importantly did he get his Nectar Points?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 10:36 am)Malarkey More importantly did he get his Nectar Points?

No idea! They're doing a 10x offer, this week, aren't they? He's not one to miss anything like that

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Charles41 - 31 Oct 2015

95 pence for a can of Heinz Soup in Tesco today. I think that is extortionate.

Every little helps...the managements' bonuses.

Charles

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 10:45 am)Charles41 95 pence for a can of Heinz Soup in Tesco today. I think that is extortionate.

Every little helps...the managements' bonuses.

Charles

Ay, they are currently only 60p in Sainsburys

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 31 Oct 2015

Stupid social anxiety

Acting up pretty bad right now and later on I am heading to a Halloween party where no doubt is just going to be me sat in a corner saying nowt

Kill me now!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 31 Oct 2015

Lets have a round-up for today...

1. As the idiots at Arriva can't be arsed to man Ashington bus station at 9am (as stated on the 'here to help' posters on the portacabin, I was conned for £1.40 by some guy who then fucked off when the bus came.

2. The X22 that I was waiting for drove straight on at the bus station/Asda junction towards the town centre, meaning that service did not run, although it had "Newcastle X22" then "Bedlington X22" on the destinations.

3. The X20 that I did not originally plan for (the time 0945... I arrived at the bus station at 0900) arrived, where some ignorant twat pushed into the queue and took the front upstairs 'proper' seats.

4. On arrival at Regent Centre, a Metro was withdrawn from service.

5. On arrival at Central Station, an inspector told me to come with him, well you can **** off.

6. Stupid teenagers with heavy luggage decided to sit at my table on the 156 to Sunderland.

7. Idiots at Peterlee bus station, who made my 22 late 5 minutes as they couldn't find their goddamn bus passes.

8. At Durham, I couldn't get any decent photos.

9. On the 64, five Chinese muppets got on and asked for "Peety Mee", the driver said clearly that the X12 went there, then they started fannying around with change. One later went and disturbed the driver while he was driving. By this point I had got extremely frustrated and got off and walked back to Durham from County Hall.

10. The Metro that I got on at Gateshead was the wrong one, I ended up at Four Lane Ends instead of Regent Centre.

(31 Oct 2015, 4:30 pm)Jimmi Stupid social anxiety

Acting up pretty bad right now and later on I am heading to a Halloween party where no doubt is just going to be me sat in a corner saying nowt

Kill me now!

That's pretty much my party style.

(31 Oct 2015, 6:12 pm)GX03 SVC Lets have a round-up for today...

1. As the idiots at Arriva can't be arsed to man Ashington bus station at 9am (as stated on the 'here to help' posters on the portacabin, I was conned for £1.40 by some guy who then fucked off when the bus came.

2. The X22 that I was waiting for drove straight on at the bus station/Asda junction towards the town centre, meaning that service did not run, although it had "Newcastle X22" then "Bedlington X22" on the destinations.

3. The X20 that I did not originally plan for (the time 0945... I arrived at the bus station at 0900) arrived, where some ignorant twat pushed into the queue and took the front upstairs 'proper' seats.

4. On arrival at Regent Centre, a Metro was withdrawn from service.

5. On arrival at Central Station, an inspector told me to come with him, well you can **** off.

6. Stupid teenagers with heavy luggage decided to sit at my table on the 156 to Sunderland.

7. Idiots at Peterlee bus station, who made my 22 late 5 minutes as they couldn't find their goddamn bus passes.

8. At Durham, I couldn't get any decent photos.

9. On the 64, five Chinese muppets got on and asked for "Peety Mee", the driver said clearly that the X12 went there, then they started fannying around with change. One later went and disturbed the driver while he was driving. By this point I had got extremely frustrated and got off and walked back to Durham from County Hall.

10. The Metro that I got on at Gateshead was the wrong one, I ended up at Four Lane Ends instead of Regent Centre.
And even better day than mine.

Most of mine have been non transport related.

My phone decides to have a drain the battery like it's gulping ribena day.

Reach into my bag for my powerbar, to top up the charge while I have lunch. It sticks to my hands. Find the culprit is a battle of hand sanitiser with the cap unscrewed.

The cable is also coming away at one end.

To top it all off, it's flat, so I can't charge my phone, anyhow.

My lunch arrives. The salad is gritty and obviously hasn't been washed. At least I got free drinks for this one.

Big'un forgot his notebook

His camera battery is not holding charge and is doing odd things when it's supposed to be charging. it ran out on him just as he was getting some good shots.

Rather than the planned journey home on the red kite, via Consett, Big'un sets his mind on catching the X30 to Stanley - which we end up waiting half a pigging hour for at Eldon Square.

All seems to be going well, once we're on the move and I've taken something for my raging headache, until I get home and my keyring falls apart! I've only had it 13 years!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 10:40 am)BusLoverMum No idea! They're doing a 10x offer, this week, aren't they? He's not one to miss anything like that

Honestly not a clue, I get given very little information in regards to offers etc, by this I mean it is extremely vague and uninformative which isnt helpful when trying to resolve customer queries and complaints.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 4:30 pm)Jimmi Stupid social anxiety

Kill me now!

Don't do parties me

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 8:36 pm)NK53 TKT Don't do parties me

Is that by choice? Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 31 Oct 2015

Thank you so much Three.
.png
abs.png
Size 27.04 KB / Downloads 18