North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Jul 2016

Useless old phone is still useless. I have sworn at it quite creatively, today, much to bigun's disgust. He's getting it after a factory reset, mind!

Useless phone replacement is now coming tomorrow, since an attempted delivery was made, today, while we were all out, when such deliveries never ever actually happen as a matter of course. And of course, said delivery will probably end up happening about 5pm, tomorrow. Or Monday.

not even week old fitbit has also been arsish. Have finally convinced it to sync after much jiggery pokery.

Landline is down again. Can dial in but not out.

Longing for a simple return to an uncorrupted childhood of black and white TV and bog all technology.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 31 Jul 2016

(30 Jul 2016, 10:56 pm)BusLoverMum Useless old phone is still useless. I have sworn at it quite creatively, today, much to bigun's disgust. He's getting it after a factory reset, mind!

Useless phone replacement is now coming tomorrow, since an attempted delivery was made, today, while we were all out, when such deliveries never ever actually happen as a matter of course. And of course, said delivery will probably end up happening about 5pm, tomorrow. Or Monday.

not even week old fitbit has also been arsish. Have finally convinced it to sync after much jiggery pokery.

Landline is down again. Can dial in but not out.

Longing for a simple return to an uncorrupted childhood of black and white TV and bog all technology.

Those were the days...The world seemed a little more innocent and society did not seem as F'd up...didbto me anyway [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 31 Jul 2016

(31 Jul 2016, 5:00 am)MrFozz Those were the days...The world seemed a little more innocent and society did not seem as F'd up...didbto me anyway [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

OTOH, I have my new phone, now. It.s much nicer (though the autocorrect is still a git)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 31 Jul 2016

(31 Jul 2016, 3:03 pm)BusLoverMum OTOH, I have my new phone, now. It.s much nicer (though the autocorrect is still a git)

What phone did you get?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 Aug 2016

(31 Jul 2016, 9:22 pm)Adrian What phone did you get?

Dual SIM moto G4 plus. Very nippy in comparison with my old 2nd Gen Moto G. Chose it over the not plus one for the better camera (and the fact that it actually ships with the fast charger!) Probably never use the fingerprint recognition, though, as mine are all worn off.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 Aug 2016

Bored to death waiting for BP15OLH to show up in Newcastle!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 02 Aug 2016

(02 Aug 2016, 12:12 pm)Jimmi Bored to death waiting for BP15OLH to show up in Newcastle!

If I have worked it out correctly, it should be departing Blackhall Mill at 13:39 arriving in Newcastle at 14:57

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 Aug 2016

(02 Aug 2016, 12:22 pm)S813 FVK If I have worked it out correctly, it should be departing Blackhall Mill at 13:39 arriving in Newcastle at 14:57
You kidding me?!

Oh boy, that's only 90 minutes to go!!!

(02 Aug 2016, 12:26 pm)Jimmi You kidding me?!

Oh boy, that's only 90 minutes to go!!!

I'm not sure. Somebody said it was the journey through High Spen at around 10:50 meaning that it must have been the 10:39 from Blackhall Mill getting to Newcastle at 11:57. I thought it may have been the 12:05 service from Newcastle to Blackhall Mill getting there at 13:16.

(02 Aug 2016, 12:37 pm)S813 FVK I'm not sure. Somebody said it was the journey through High Spen at around 10:50 meaning that it must have been the 10:39 from Blackhall Mill getting to Newcastle at 11:57. I thought it may have been the 12:05 service from Newcastle to Blackhall Mill getting there at 13:16.
I'm hoping you are right as I am now on the 10A and I am hoping to catch it at Blaydon Bus Station heading towards Newcastle.

I want no complaints if Newcastle gets used as a photo location as it ain't my flaming fault some people have done places to death, so it's totally unfair for me to get it in the neck if I snap it at Eldon Square.

I'm only in this mess as I wasted my time heading to Hexham this morning.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 02 Aug 2016

(02 Aug 2016, 12:49 pm)Jimmi I'm hoping you are right as I am now on the 10A and I am hoping to catch it at Blaydon Bus Station heading towards Newcastle.

I want no complaints if Newcastle gets used as a photo location as it ain't my flaming fault some people have done places to death, so it's totally unfair for me to get it in the neck if I snap it at Eldon Square.

I'm only in this mess as I wasted my time heading to Hexham this morning.

So I take it you're having a good day? Wink

(02 Aug 2016, 1:11 pm)Dan So I take it you're having a good day? Wink
As good as they ever are!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jackamcardle - 02 Aug 2016

It is definitely the 13:39 from Blackhall Mill, as I was on it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 02 Aug 2016

(02 Aug 2016, 1:15 pm)Jackamcardle It is definitely the 13:39 from Blackhall Mill, as I was on it.

I missed it by 5 seconds at Riverside after jumping of 5393 now on 5416 chasing it but its miles infront

(02 Aug 2016, 1:48 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com I missed it by 5 seconds at Riverside after jumping of 5393 now on 5416 chasing it but its miles infront

As long as you get to Eldon Square before 15:05, you should be fine.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 02 Aug 2016

(02 Aug 2016, 1:55 pm)S813 FVK As long as you get to Eldon Square before 15:05, you should be fine.

I got of at newgate street and ran to Eldon Square as there was big traffic
Caught 793 if i stayed on 5416 to Eldon Square id of missed it

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 02 Aug 2016

Ah good, since everyone else has got it, I be able to track 793 down in peace tomorrow.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 04 Aug 2016

Everything is going fan-freaking-tastic as ever!

Traffic in Bensham - SHOCK! resulted in me JUST missing two Enviro 400MMC's on the 62/63, then another one appeared on the X63 few but my camera decided to blur instead of shoot, so now I've got to wait goodness knows how long I will now have to wait for them to come back from Killingworth. Also the sun is in a bad spot which really doesn't help.

As you can imagine I am thrilled about all this and somehow my Nikon is still in one piece, Lord knows how after the bashing I gave it!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 04 Aug 2016

I am currently in pain having just been to hospital having significantelly damaged my toe after a fall 2 and a half hours ago, two holidays ruined! Can't swim for 14 days, I come home on the 11th and then I go to Majorca on the 14th, I am VERY ANGRY AND SORE!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 04 Aug 2016

(04 Aug 2016, 1:20 pm)Jimmi Everything is going fan-freaking-tastic as ever!

Traffic in Bensham - SHOCK! resulted in me JUST missing two Enviro 400MMC's on the 62/63, then another one appeared on the X63 few but my camera decided to blur instead of shoot, so now I've got to wait goodness knows how long I will now have to wait for them to come back from Killingworth. Also the sun is in a bad spot which really doesn't help.

As you can imagine I am thrilled about all this and somehow my Nikon is still in one piece, Lord knows how after the bashing I gave it!

Turn that frown upside down. There's plenty of time to get photos of Stagecoach's Enviro 400MMC's - there's no prizes on offer for getting them onto Flickr first  Wink

So nothing to worry about man Courtney Jimmi Smile