North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 01 Nov 2015

Sunderland back to the same old shite.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 01 Nov 2015

(01 Nov 2015, 2:57 pm)Michael Sunderland back to the same old shite.
They're too obsessed with this 6 in a row nonsense, to actually see that every win matters.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 01 Nov 2015

(01 Nov 2015, 3:05 pm)Adrian They're too obsessed with this 6 in a row nonsense, to actually see that every win matters.

Na, sick of hearing it, removed myself from loads of groups on Facebook because thats all they post.....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 01 Nov 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 11:43 pm)BusLoverMum There was no Trick or Treat when i was a kid Wink

We did, however, get plagued y kids asking for a penny for the stuffed carrier bags guy from around mid-October!

You lucky thing Angel

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 01 Nov 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 11:43 pm)BusLoverMum There was no Trick or Treat when i was a kid Wink

We did, however, get plagued y kids asking for a penny for the stuffed carrier bags guy from around mid-October!
When I was a kid we went halloweening, we didnt know what a pumpkin was, we used turnips...

From Mid-October we would go halloweening, late in October in the run up to Bonfire Night, then once it hit mid december we would go Carol Singing...

Would end up being lucrative if we did it right Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - mb134 - 01 Nov 2015

(01 Nov 2015, 3:05 pm)Adrian They're too obsessed with this 6 in a row nonsense, to actually see that every win matters.

It's unbelievably annoying to see the '6 in a row' posts everywhere, I know I'd much prefer to watch Newcastle, who dominated again yesterday, than the awful displays put on by Sunderland over the past two gameweeks.

Whilst we look like we're clicking, but just not getting the luck, Sunderland look a shambles.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 01 Nov 2015

You may remember me saying that another forum didn't active my account after a fortnight of me signing up... It's now two months since I signed up and my account is still not activated

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 Nov 2015

Sky Plus box froze up whilst I was watching a recording which also wrecked my recording of Have I Got a Bit More News for You.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 03 Nov 2015

Bloody freezing this morning.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 03 Nov 2015

(03 Nov 2015, 7:50 am)Michael Bloody freezing this morning.

You soft sh**e

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 03 Nov 2015

(03 Nov 2015, 5:53 pm)citaro5284 You soft sh**e
You tell him Citaro

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 03 Nov 2015

People on here being complete and utter c**ts, I asked 2 people about Saturday one hasn't replied, and the other was a c**t about it, no doubt I'll get banned as the Mods hated me anyway.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 03 Nov 2015

(03 Nov 2015, 7:50 am)Michael Bloody freezing this morning.

Am wering thermals the weather gets colder now as winter approaches

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BJ10VUS - 03 Nov 2015

(03 Nov 2015, 7:07 pm)DanPicken People on here being complete and utter c**ts, I asked 2 people about Saturday one hasn't replied, and the other was a c**t about it, no doubt I'll get banned as the Mods hated me anyway.

Why not just sort it out with the people, rather than slagging them off. Or even better, just ignore them?

(03 Nov 2015, 8:03 pm)BJ10VUS Why not just sort it out with the people, rather than slagging them off. Or even better, just ignore them?

Just to say he started on me first.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BJ10VUS - 03 Nov 2015

(03 Nov 2015, 8:04 pm)DanPicken Just to say he started on me first.

I don't think people are as out to get you as you make it. Just let it blow over, and I'm sure you'll be friends again. There's no need to get defensive and say that the mods hate you and you're going to get banned, because it doesn't help you, and just comes across as a bit childish.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 03 Nov 2015

FFS Google Support Forums.

I write explaining that I have a problem with Sheets and how I can't press ESC as I'm on an iPad.

They reply "the ESC button is on the top left of your keyboard"...

(03 Nov 2015, 8:36 pm)GX03 SVC FFS Google Support Forums.

I write explaining that I have a problem with Sheets and how I can't press ESC as I'm on an iPad.

I hate people that come out with stuff like that.

(03 Nov 2015, 8:36 pm)GX03 SVC FFS Google Support Forums.

Sorry Tommy. Thought you were on a Mac (missed the iOS sign)..

Can't you just close Safari by double pressing the home button and then swipe Safari upwards ?

Arrrrgggghhhh! 

That closes Safari and doesn't fix the problem!

It's like dealing with Three customer services all over again! Angry