North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 18 Feb 2017

(17 Feb 2017, 10:39 pm)Michael The Last Leg...

Once again, it's all about Trump... Turned it off... Is there no other news?

Even more questions in this thread! There's been more repaints and keep your eyes peeled for imminent arrivals at Saltmeadows... Can't confirm allocations unfortunately  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 18 Feb 2017

Someone let their guide elephant loose in Eldon Square today and it trampled my phone to death.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 18 Feb 2017

(18 Feb 2017, 4:54 pm)MurdnunoC Someone let their guide elephant loose in Eldon Square today and it trampled my phone to death.
Sellotape and WD/40 fixes buses, why can't they fix a phone? [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 20 Feb 2017

Oh fan-freaking-tastic, the on/off/unlock button on my phone has stopped working, this is going to cause sheer havoc. Well that's the plan of keeping this phone and going SIM free out of the window, just pleased I didn't say yes to the offer Carphone Warehouse gave the other day as I'd have been stuck with it for a minimum of 6 more months.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 20 Feb 2017

(20 Feb 2017, 1:04 am)Jimmi Oh fan-freaking-tastic, the on/off/unlock button on my phone has stopped working, this is going to cause sheer havoc. Well that's the plan of keeping this phone and going SIM free out of the window, just pleased I didn't say yes to the offer Carphone Warehouse gave the other day as I'd have been stuck with it for a minimum of 6 more months.

MurdnunoC's 'guide elephant' hasn't been up to its usual tricks again has it?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 20 Feb 2017

The GNE app has reverted to services in 2013..
I can see stops for 98, X30/X31 to lanchester, 43/44 to durham and no 6s. Even service 70 shows. The current X70/X71/X31 times aren't correct and they aren't tracking. Screenshots dont work for security policy set by the app...
What on earth..

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 20 Feb 2017

(20 Feb 2017, 4:42 pm)Jamie M The GNE app has reverted to services in 2013..
I can see stops for 98, X30/X31 to lanchester, 43/44 to durham and no 6s. Even service 70 shows. The current X70/X71/X31 times aren't correct and they aren't tracking. Screenshots dont work for security policy set by the app...
What on earth..

It has a glitch, which they're currently working on to sort.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 20 Feb 2017

(20 Feb 2017, 4:42 pm)Jamie M The GNE app has reverted to services in 2013..
What on earth..

The last bus you caught was, in fact, a time machine.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 21 Feb 2017

Another mysterious vanishing bus.

Have given up on a trip to Sunderland and heading for Newcastle instead. Warming up our shivering backsides on the back seat.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 21 Feb 2017

(21 Feb 2017, 9:17 am)BusLoverMum Another mysterious vanishing bus.

Have given up on a trip to Sunderland and heading for Newcastle instead. Warming up our shivering backsides on the back seat.
Is it cold outside? It doesn't look it from here!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 21 Feb 2017

(21 Feb 2017, 10:13 am)Jamie M Is it cold outside? It doesn't look it from here!

Only when you're stood in the shade for 20 minutes at 9am!

Had a warmer wait for no show buses at Eldon Square. Just missed an x21 and the next gne bus to Durham to show up was the next x21!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 21 Feb 2017

(21 Feb 2017, 12:37 pm)BusLoverMum Only when you're stood in the shade for 20 minutes at 9am!

Had a warmer wait for no show buses at Eldon Square. Just missed an x21 and the next gne bus to Durham to show up was the next x21!
I remember the first day the gate was off - 6 angles showed up at once - 6?!

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 21 Feb 2017

Trying to upload photos from today's trip to York to instagram and they keep failing

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 25 Feb 2017

Littl'un has just got out of bed and decided its morning.

Neighbours hate us already.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 02 Mar 2017

Driver on the 34 this morning, yes your ticket machine might be broken but it doesn't mean you have to throw change and have an attitude with passengers

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 04 Mar 2017

My absolutely terrible planning into my trip to Glasgow. Out of ideas now and I still have quite a while until my trains home. Lack of research, lack of ideas, lack of knowledge into the area and lack of motivation from me today due to my mental state essentially falling off a cliff in the last fortnight.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 04 Mar 2017

(04 Mar 2017, 2:27 pm)Jimmi My absolutely terrible planning into my trip to Glasgow. Out of ideas now and I still have quite a while until my trains home. Lack of research, lack of ideas, lack of knowledge into the area and lack of motivation from me today due to my mental state essentially falling off a cliff in the last fortnight.

I've been to Glasgow around four times now and feel that an hour or two is more than enough time. It's such a big place with a bus everywhere you look. It becomes repetitive in my opinion after any longer than that.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 04 Mar 2017

(04 Mar 2017, 2:49 pm)Dan I've been to Glasgow around four times now and feel that an hour or two is more than enough time. It's such a big place with a bus everywhere you look. It becomes repetitive in my opinion after any longer than that.
I thought that there was more areas around Glasgow, even just things like ASDA stores like Edinburgh is but I was mistaken it seems. Best I've managed to cobble together is the Intu Shopping Centre at Braehead and unfortunately the train tickets were booked before any planning took place, so now have several hours to kill. Seen places on Flickr but they must be further away and sure enough couldn't find any of these places when planning everything, didn't help I was badly stressed out with something else whilst I was looking places/things up for today.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 04 Mar 2017

(04 Mar 2017, 3:06 pm)Jimmi I thought that there was more areas around Glasgow, even just things like ASDA stores like Edinburgh is but I was mistaken it seems. Best I've managed to cobble together is the Intu Shopping Centre at Braehead and unfortunately the train tickets were booked before any planning took place, so now have several hours to kill. Seen places on Flickr but they must be further away and sure enough couldn't find any of these places when planning everything, didn't help I was badly stressed out with something else whilst I was looking places/things up for today.

If your ticket is Darlington to Queen Street, via Edinburgh, then you could go back to Edinburgh for a few hours? The ScotRail section is open tickets, so as long as you're on your proper East Coast train home, then you'll be fine.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - idiot - 05 Mar 2017

Women.