North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 10:56 am)Jamie M Tell them to go away, they've little right to be able to tell you anything of the sort.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's why use my phone for there or I go to West Road for photos

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ds1197 - 30 Apr 2017

The metro

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Pulsar - 30 Apr 2017

Coming back from the rally the first Q3 I waited for never turned up and the second was 15 minutes late. Really packed aswell on the second one once it got onto the main part of the quayside.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 4:06 pm)Pulsar Coming back from the rally the first Q3 I waited for never turned up and the second was 15 minutes late. Really packed aswell on the second one once it got onto the main part of the quayside.
I have a suspicion we ended up on the same bus because that sounds rather like mine.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Pulsar - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 4:11 pm)Jamie M I have a suspicion we ended up on the same bus because that sounds rather like mine.

Mine was 5385, supposed to have been at the quayside around 3:00 but came at quarter past.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 4:06 pm)Pulsar Coming back from the rally the first Q3 I waited for never turned up and the second was 15 minutes late. Really packed aswell on the second one once it got onto the main part of the quayside.
I was peed that I just missed one and had to walk all the down to Riverside (the nightclub, not the GNE depot! )

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 4:18 pm)Pulsar Mine was 5385, supposed to have been at the quayside around 3:00 but came at quarter past.
Nah I was 3 hours earlier! 😛

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 10:56 am)TEN 6083 Bolshy Nexus man at Gateshead Interchange complained cos took a photo of Stagecarriage open top bus with camera, they don't say anything when using phone to do it

Found it amusing watching him run around like a headless chicken after 100+ Enthusiasts for the best part 7 Hours, ohhh and then he Metro Replacements to deal with after a power failure between Gateshead and Brockley Whins.

Got to give him an A* for his efforts today, not once did he give up, he kept on trying and trying and trying, and was persistent in being a Jobsworth C***.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Apr 2017

Our Q3 going there was really late, so we hopped off a shuttle bus at Gateshead then caught a bus back into Newcastle to do the other things we had planned in town.

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 30 Apr 2017

The only other annoyance was when people walked right in the way and just stood there when I was taking photos at the rally, rather than shout at them like i have seen some do I decided to wait for them to move instead which is rather annoying when a bus is about to go out as didn't wanna be out all day as have about 500 to 600 photos to organise on flickr plus today's photos

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 8:16 pm)TEN 6083 The only other annoyance was when people walked right in the way and just stood there when I was taking photos at the rally, rather than shout at them like i have seen some do  I decided to wait for them to move instead which is rather annoying when a bus is about to go out as didn't wanna be out all day as have about 500 to 600 photos to organise on flickr plus today's photos

"Grey Nike Airmax Tracksuit" and his mate who playing hide and seek on 706 had my head done in with constantly getting the way of my photos.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 9:07 pm)Malarkey "Grey Nike Airmax Tracksuit" and his mate who playing hide and seek on 706 had my head done in with constantly getting the way of my photos.

Haha, Not them lot again.

Were only pain in the arses to just about everyone at the rally, Including the GNE drivers they were non stop pestering for Destinations.
Had absolutely no respect for the Drivers or any staff, Casually just letting themselves in a bus when the Drivers had went for a break, And had not been authorised to do nout.

They regularly rode the shuttles during the day and were just non stop throughout the whole journeys, Even moving about the bus to front and back quite a few times, They cuased a uproar/incident on one of the shuttles that I wasn't on.

Was having a chat with some drivers towards the end, And they were over the moon when the three of them buggered off, As was everyone else who I spoke with.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 8:16 pm)TEN 6083 The only other annoyance was when people walked right in the way and just stood there when I was taking photos at the rally, rather than shout at them like i have seen some do  I decided to wait for them to move instead which is rather annoying when a bus is about to go out as didn't wanna be out all day as have about 500 to 600 photos to organise on flickr plus today's photos

I tried to run out of the way when I realised someone was pointing a camera, I promise Wink

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 01 May 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 9:15 pm)South Tyne Lad Haha, Not them lot again.

Were only pain in the arses to just about everyone at the rally, Including the GNE drivers they were non stop pestering for Destinations.
Had absolutely no respect for the Drivers or any staff, Casually just letting themselves in a bus when the Drivers had went for a break, And had not been authorised to do nout.

They regularly rode the shuttles during the day and were just non stop throughout the whole journeys, Even moving about the bus to front and back quite a few times, They cuased a uproar/incident on one of the shuttles that I wasn't on.

Was having a chat with some drivers towards the end, And they were over the moon when the three of them buggered off, As was everyone else who I spoke with.

[Image: eb7b69084276e0d367e19086ad1a2d5e.jpg]

Wasn't these lads was it as some kept changing the destinations on the Stanley Travel Solo SR.

People shouldn't be letting themselves onto buses when the doors are closed and there's no one around to keep a check on them as they could cause damage to a bus which could put the operator off bringing any vehicles to rallies in the future. I have seen on facebook that Stu Gray from Scarlet Band was having similar issues with this as well. Rules should be if the doors are closed and there is no one around to supervise that people do not enter buses under any circumstances.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 01 May 2017

(01 May 2017, 10:13 am)TEN 6083 People shouldn't be letting themselves onto buses when the doors are closed and there's no one around to keep a check on them as they could cause damage to a bus which could put the operator off bringing any vehicles to rallies in the future. I have seen on facebook that Stu Gray from Scarlet Band was having similar issues with this as well. Rules should be if the doors are closed and there is no one around to supervise that people do not enter buses under any circumstances.

It should not take 'rules'. It is common sense. You would not let yourself into someone's house, whether the door was closed or not. So why should people feel they have the right to do it with a bus? 

I would say that some of the onus here has to be on the lack of stewards at the event, and I do hope they improve that for future events.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 03 May 2017

The fact that on Saturday, Sunday and Monday i was wide awake before 7am and now its a work day, I'm struggling get up.... least i have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow Tongue

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 03 May 2017

The position of the sun being in a crap place for a photo of 1438 on the 5, so I'm now heading to Shildon in the hope of getting a better one.

Kinda my fault though for having to guess where would be best and sadly I guessed wrong.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 03 May 2017

To the two prats who are going up and down the footpath between Newton Aycliffe and Shildon Rail Stations on scooters, I hope you fall off and die seem as you inconsiderate arseholes came close to crashing into me doing goodness how many miles an hour.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Cobalt271 - 03 May 2017

(03 May 2017, 4:31 pm)Jimmi To the two prats who are going up and down the footpath between Newton Aycliffe and Shildon Rail Stations on scooters, I hope you fall off and die seem as you inconsiderate arseholes came close to crashing into me doing goodness how many miles an hour.

You should have reported it to the Police.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 07 May 2017

Loads of seats on 4813 on X26 to Richmond, so WHY did someone have to sit on the backwards facing seat with me?! Tell what I love, being stared at, being robbed of legroom and the sucking and clicking sounds you are making with your mouth.