North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 07 May 2017

(07 May 2017, 2:35 pm)Jimmi Loads of seats on 4813 on X26 to Richmond, so WHY did someone have to sit on the backwards facing seat with me?! Tell what I love, being stared at, being robbed of legroom and the sucking and clicking sounds you are making with your mouth.

Because they have a right to!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 07 May 2017

(07 May 2017, 2:35 pm)Jimmi Loads of seats on 4813 on X26 to Richmond, so WHY did someone have to sit on the backwards facing seat with me?! Tell what I love, being stared at, being robbed of legroom and the sucking and clicking sounds you are making with your mouth.

At least they didn't ride down the gangway on a scooter and carelessly bump into you before taking their seat.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 07 May 2017

(07 May 2017, 3:18 pm)Jamie M Because they have a right to!

Sadly it seems like it was my fault for existing (as it always is!) from his facial expressions even though he was depriving me of legroom by spreading his legs right out like in the photo below and if you do this, expect some unamused facial expressions back. Considering how many were boarding at Darlington Rail Station, I was pretty likely to get someone sit in those seats BUT did they have to do the other things though?

This was kinda intended as a bit of a joke but things got worse as the journey went on and I became angry to the point I wanted to take action, especially as I was in not in the best mood to begin with. Sadly as ever, my joke has backfired and is now coming back to haunt me, annoying thing is, I thought that this hadn't posted as I had poor signal but sadly I was wrong!

I will shut up now as every time I seem to say something lately, it gets people annoyed with me and has been leaving me feeling depressed as a result. Sorry for the reply to take this turn but I am really annoyed with myself at the moment.[Image: 5d8373b96baee8324b4d2e4b5a6b8800.jpg]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 08 May 2017

When did the price of Explorers go up?!!!!! *Thud*

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 08 May 2017

(08 May 2017, 8:13 am)BusLoverMum When did the price of Explorers go up?!!!!! *Thud*

30th April.

SmartZone (North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Newcastle and Sunderland) tickets all went up, as did the Network One Explorer Tickets (adult, child and family).

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 08 May 2017

(08 May 2017, 8:23 am)Dan 30th April.

SmartZone (North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Newcastle and Sunderland) tickets all went up, as did the Network One Explorer Tickets (adult, child and family).

Ok, not complaining now as the child ticket is cheaper and older!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 10 May 2017

Second day in a row where I've gone somewhere, arrived and then realised that I have left something at home and have had to go home and get it, was a set of keys today!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 11 May 2017

I just got called by a random number and the person accused me of hacking into his wifi??? Apparently, he traced my IP address to find my phone number, and just completely had a go at me for hacking into his wifi?

Because a 14 year old is gonna hack into someone's wifi in a place hes never been before.. definitely... Dodgy Angry 

And now another number just called me saying that I was with someone's girlfriend who is from Liverpool????? What the heck is happening???

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 11 May 2017

(11 May 2017, 5:25 pm)EL1TE I just got called by a random number and the person accused me of hacking into his wifi??? Apparently, he traced my IP address to find my phone number, and just completely had a go at me for hacking into his wifi?

Because a 14 year old is gonna hack into someone's wifi in a place hes never been before.. definitely... Dodgy Angry 

And now another number just called me saying that I was with someone's girlfriend who is from Liverpool????? What the heck is happening???
Life's crazy man, take none of it to heart

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 11 May 2017

(11 May 2017, 5:49 pm)Jamie M Life's crazy man, take none of it to heart

Turns out I was getting prank called. I really hate some people in this world. Stupid prank calling websites  Angry Angry

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 11 May 2017

(11 May 2017, 5:25 pm)EL1TE I just got called by a random number and the person accused me of hacking into his wifi??? Apparently, he traced my IP address to find my phone number, and just completely had a go at me for hacking into his wifi?

I suspect you're being pranked.

Edit: should have read on!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 15 May 2017

Internet down  Dodgy

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 15 May 2017

(15 May 2017, 6:01 pm)EL1TE Internet down  Dodgy

The whole Internet?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 15 May 2017

(15 May 2017, 6:36 pm)Adrian The whole Internet?

It's the wireless. Only thing that was working was the house phone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 16 May 2017

I sat watching daytime TV today. I hate "celeb's gossip" even more than I did before, if that's even possible. I want those 4 hours back...

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 20 May 2017

Forgetting to note the fleet number and reg of a Transdev Keighley President I had on the 760, wouldn't bother me if it weren't for the fact that I recorded a video for my YouTube and knowing which bus it is, sort of is important.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 23 May 2017

Keep unintentionally falling out with people I know and I have only myself to blame for being a socially awkward muppet

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 Jun 2017

Another day, another plank on a bike for me to shout at!

Don't care if I offend anyone, because I am pig sick of the ignorance of some people on bikes, at least once a fortnight I have one narrowly miss me and I even had one woman get cross with me because I was walking on a footpath which I have every right to do but she seemingly disagrees with this. Always my as well!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 02 Jun 2017

(02 Jun 2017, 11:31 am)Jimmi Another day, another plank on a bike for me to shout at!
I hope it wasn't me!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 Jun 2017

(02 Jun 2017, 11:35 am)Jamie M I hope it wasn't me!

It was in Darlington, so highly unlikely!

Was trying to walk through the town centre, there was woman coming in the opposite direction to my right, so I walk to her right (my left) and there was little space between us and at this point the cyclist decides to cut through the very limited space between me and the woman, luckily I stopped despite having almost zero time to react, annoyed me even more as further to my left, there was a road which is mostly pedestrianised.

Fed up with this, happens to me all the time, a few months back I had one clown who managed to go straight into the back of me on the main street in Preston where the shops are, at 7pm on a Sunday night when I was the only other person around! That's the standard I'm dealing with at times.

The people who have been members of this forum for longer already know I have had this issue for a while now.