North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 12 Sep 2017

Facebook deciding to stop anyone from using the Groups app, was easy before to go into them as I am a member of a few Transport groups on there and now I have to go into the main Facebook app to find them, wish they would just leave things alone

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - neilwatson - 13 Sep 2017

I had about 40 minutes to get from town to Killingworth job centre. I went for an X63 put my hand out and the 19645 idiot drove straight past. I think other people wanted it too. I'm not normally strict about these things but I'm in a hurry today. I hope he hasn't cost me my benefits. ?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 19 Sep 2017

Dunno how many swear words some veg at the back upstairs can use in a conversation. 

I'm on a X9 to Boro and at the High Level Bridge and I've counted 23....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 19 Sep 2017

(19 Sep 2017, 12:34 pm)omnicity4659 Dunno how many swear words some veg at the back upstairs can use in a conversation. 

Think the passengers sat at the back of the 5 I'm on from Bish Vegas will beat that,  in to double figures and we've only made as far as Asda!

Probably smash the windows as they keep banging them every time they seem to see someone they know, which is seemingly every stop!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 19 Sep 2017

The 6. Running in 3s. After a trip to spenny and back with the beginnings of a cold and unignorable backache, I feel absolutely wiped.

The 22 is ticking along nicely in comparison.

And if ever you're alarmed by a young lad yelling green coast and country then screaming, I do apologize, but feel free to say hello.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 19 Sep 2017

(19 Sep 2017, 12:34 pm)omnicity4659 Dunno how many swear words some veg at the back upstairs can use in a conversation. 

One of my biggest hates!

No consideration for other passengers.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 19 Sep 2017

(19 Sep 2017, 3:51 pm)BusLoverMum The 6. Running in 3s. After a trip to spenny and back with the beginnings of a cold and unignorable backache, I feel absolutely wiped.

The 22 is ticking along nicely in comparison.

And if ever you're alarmed by a young lad yelling green coast and country then screaming, I do apologize, but feel free to say hello.

The 6 does certainly does like to run in 2s quite often, 3s doesn't surprise me that much though. I saw a Pulsar and E400 in Bishop Auckland playing a game of leapfrog to West Auckland this afternoon.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 20 Sep 2017

(19 Sep 2017, 6:24 pm)Jimmi The 6 does certainly does like to run in 2s quite often, 3s doesn't surprise me that much though. I saw a Pulsar and E400 in Bishop Auckland playing a game of leapfrog to West Auckland this afternoon.

I got to Durham in time for the 14:33, ended up on the late running 14:45, which left at the same time as the empty 14:33 and was beaten to my stop by the 14:57.

Now on a late running bus back into Durham from this morning's run. The one starting at Barney has broken down, apparently.

And I'm fuming because 2 weeks into a 1 month all zone M ticket, it's just bloody disappeared off my phone. That was a £95 ticket. I've had to pay £7 for a ticket to get me around today.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 20 Sep 2017

Found the nuclear button. Ticket restored.

Not the sort of stress I need while recovering from the migraine that totally wiped me out, last night.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 23 Sep 2017

Some Audi driver decided to get clever by almost running me over on North Road, Darlington.

Essentially, I wanted to cross at the pelican crossing outside the Odeon Cinema in Darlington, the lights were green for cars however traffic wasn't moving heading out of town and nothing was coming heading into town, so decided to go for it, what I wasn't counting was the Audi driver deciding to pull forward despite the fact the traffic was not moving.

Particular phrase associated with Audi drivers comes to mind in this case...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 27 Sep 2017

Paranoia and Anxiety is no fun. I struggle to trust anyone these days for fear of being backstabbed.

Because if this I have a general disdain of the hobby in the North East, I hardly want to deal with anyone involved in the hobby around here. I've ended up leaving all the NE Facebook Bus Groups for my sanity alone. In fact this my only point of information for NE buses now. Oh how the mighty have falling, no doubt there are lots of people gloating / pleased about that.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 02 Oct 2017

Half hourly bus is only 28 minutes late. Freezing. And  going to be late.

And now a pothole has set the door alarm off.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 03 Oct 2017

7 is late, the bus is stopping at every stop and is effectively picking up two loads and to make that fact worse, someone has been sick and has effectively made six seats uninhabitable, although I at least can't smell the sick as it's been completely masked with deodorant.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 05 Oct 2017

Fourth day running that this particular board of the 22 has been severely delayed. Most have been within 10 minutes of their timetabled time, but no way will this one get me to Durham before 14:45.

Best be leaving early again, then, allowing almost 2 hours for a journey that should take little over an hour.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 05 Oct 2017

(05 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm)BusLoverMum Fourth day running that this particular board of the 22 has been severely delayed. Most have been within 10 minutes of their timetabled time, but no way will this one get me to Durham before 14:45.

Best be leaving early again, then, allowing almost 2 hours for a journey that should take little over an hour.

Completely eclipsed by no 6s back into Durham for over half an hour.littlun is sobbing because we're catching all the wrong buses..

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 06 Oct 2017

(05 Oct 2017, 3:50 pm)BusLoverMum Completely eclipsed by no 6s back into Durham for over half an hour.littlun is sobbing because we're catching all the wrong buses..

Youngun must be a fan of Wright buses then. (I get me coat)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 06 Oct 2017

(06 Oct 2017, 4:37 pm)Rapidsnap Youngun must be a fan of Wright buses then. (I get me coat)

Badum tish.

Actually, while I'm here, I didn't need to do the school run, this afternoon, as husband was around to do it. That bleeping 22 run that has been the bane of my life all week was only 3 minutes late! I called it a few choice names as it sailed by.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Oct 2017

Decided to carry heavy shopping home yesterday as I didn't fancy waiting nearly 20 minutes for a bus, which was a mistake, pulled the muscles in my shoulders and left arm, probably just a shock to the system as I rarely carry anything heavy

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 11 Oct 2017

(11 Oct 2017, 11:17 am)Jimmi Decided to carry heavy shopping home yesterday as I didn't fancy waiting nearly 20 minutes for a bus, which was a mistake, pulled the muscles in my shoulders and left arm, probably just a shock to the system as I rarely carry anything heavy

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

You need to get yerself to the gym Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 11 Oct 2017

Some prick, barged into me earlier so i dropped my phone, and the back shattered....

Going to cost me over £100 to get fixed........ so i'm buying a cover for my phone instead haha