North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - streetdeckfan - 19 Oct 2022

(18 Oct 2022, 9:22 pm)Jimmi I have the Samsung Galaxy A71 and its still running okay for the most part although there's an issue with either the battery or the charging port on mine now (already had that repaired a year ago) and have lost the fact charging as a result, often I have to angle it in a certain fashion just to get it to charge. The fact I'm unable to now use the correct plug because of damage and can pretty much only get away with an old Sony plug or just do USB charging (my USB adapter is probably what caused all the problems but it's only way I can charge when out normally).
You've probably tried it already, but I had that with my OnePlus, and it turned out to be the charge port was completely clogged with lint.
I regularly empty it out, but at the very bottom was a chunk that was wedged in so it was stopping the plug going all the way in.
I just got in with a swing needle and managed to get it out, and it's been charging perfectly fine since

Sent from my SM-F721B using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 30 Oct 2022

The pesky anti-GNE trees are being cut down. GNE will need to come up with a new excuse now!

.jpg
Anti GNE trees.jpg
Size: 109.98 KB / Downloads: 23

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - streetdeckfan - 01 Nov 2022

Had a parcel delivered this morning when I was out, tracking said it was handed to resident, which clearly didn't happen.
Checked the cameras and turned out he'd just thrown it over the gates into the back yard. It would have easily fitted through the letterbox if he'd spent more than 5 seconds at the door.

If he had just put on that it was left at the side door I wouldn't have a problem, but he lied and said it was handed to the resident.
Fair to say I'll be complaining to Amazon saying I never received it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - ASX_Terranova - 25 Mar 2023

Any recommendations for free websites/apps that than colour change an image, i want to replace silver with a light blue. I've tried Fotor and Lightx that don't work and imageonline.com.ua wont let you replace any greys, blacks or whites.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 25 Mar 2023

(25 Mar 2023, 4:18 pm)ASX_Terranova Any recommendations for free websites/apps that than colour change an image, i want to replace silver with a light blue. I've tried Fotor and Lightx that don't work and imageonline.com.ua wont let you replace any greys, blacks or whites.

https://inkscape.org/ maybe?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - streetdeckfan - 25 Mar 2023

Paint.net or Gimp?

I'm personally a big fan of the Affinity suite, while they are paid they're a one off fee rather than the subscription of Adobe Creative Cloud.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - solsburian - 13 Jun 2023

(Rant mode) Why do some drivers completely ignore passengers, i.e. don't acknowledge you when you say hello or thank you? One of Blyth's drivers is like that (he wasn't in the past), and i have to force myself to blank him in return. Awful customer service. (Rant over).

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - streetdeckfan - 14 Jun 2023

(13 Jun 2023, 10:02 pm)solsburian (Rant mode) Why do some drivers completely ignore passengers, i.e. don't acknowledge you when you say hello or thank you? One of Blyth's drivers is like that (he wasn't in the past), and i have to force myself to blank him in return. Awful customer service. (Rant over).
There was one GNE driver that would completely blank me whenever I got on the bus.
Although I guess that's got more to do with the several complaints I had to put in about his awful attitude and behaviour.

Haven't seen him for a while so hopefully he's either been sacked or left.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - solsburian - 14 Jun 2023

(14 Jun 2023, 5:19 am)streetdeckfan There was one GNE driver that would completely blank me whenever I got on the bus.
Although I guess that's got more to do with the several complaints I had to put in about his awful attitude and behaviour.

Haven't seen him for a while so hopefully he's either been sacked or left.

At first I thought I had done something with the Blyth driver, then I noticed he did it to everyone else as well, all the time. He is usually late as well. A great combination.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rob44 - 15 Jun 2023

Going through the drive through at Mcdonald team valley ( no buses run there so had to take car). Told them my order. asked if wanted dips for my nuggets. Got to pay winding... must have waiting 5 minutes to pay. Got to second window and got my drink and asked to move to next window. Waited ages ( the ice in my coke had almost melted) got my order....... zoomed home to find not only no dips but it looked like they had charge me 80p for x4 of them. Twats!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - streetdeckfan - 15 Jun 2023

(15 Jun 2023, 8:07 am)Rob44 Going through the drive through at Mcdonald team valley ( no buses run there so had to take car).  Told them my order. asked if wanted dips for my nuggets.  Got to pay winding... must have waiting 5 minutes to pay.  Got to second window and got my drink and asked to move to next window.  Waited ages  ( the ice in my coke had almost melted) got my order....... zoomed home to find not only no dips but it looked like they had charge me 80p for x4 of them.  Twats!

This is why I never go through the drive thru, you're guaranteed to get less food than when you eat inside, and there's nowt you can do when they get your order wrong.

(15 Jun 2023, 8:19 am)streetdeckfan This is why I never go through the drive thru, you're guaranteed to get less food than when you eat inside, and there's nowt you can do when they get your order wrong.

TBH normally i would check.  I've parked up in the collection points and stormed in when they've missed out my chess burger!!  I've also been for a breakfast meal and ended up  with about 15 quids worth of stuff as my car was similar to someone else in the "q" . they wouldn't of been happy with a McMuffin has brown and white coffee!

I've also thought i'd been robbed of a cheese burger in london when I went after the spoons shut at 2am.  But it turned out my mate had sneeked it out my bag and scoffed it and I couldn't remember a  thing!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - streetdeckfan - 15 Jun 2023

(15 Jun 2023, 8:47 am)Rob44 TBH normally i would check.  I've parked up in the collection points and stormed in when they've missed out my chess burger!!  I've also been for a breakfast meal and ended up  with about 15 quids worth of stuff as my car was similar to someone else in the "q" . they wouldn't of been happy with a McMuffin has brown and white coffee!

I've also thought i'd been robbed of a cheese burger in london when I went after the spoons shut at 2am.  But it turned out my mate had sneeked it out my bag and scoffed it and I couldn't remember a  thing!

What they've started doing with mine is ignoring my customisations. I order my Big Mac with no Big Mac sauce and no pickles, but add ketchup, mayo and extra lettuce. The last 3 times in a row I've had the big mac sauce and pickles added anyway!

(15 Jun 2023, 9:19 am)streetdeckfan What they've started doing with mine is ignoring my customisations. I order my Big Mac with no Big Mac sauce and no pickles, but add ketchup, mayo and extra lettuce. The last 3 times in a row I've had the big mac sauce and pickles added anyway!

yeh my step daughter hates pickles but loves the burgers... i think about 50% of the time they actually give her the burger without the pickles.... i'm always warry when it comes out quick!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 15 Jun 2023

(15 Jun 2023, 9:19 am)streetdeckfan What they've started doing with mine is ignoring my customisations. I order my Big Mac with no Big Mac sauce and no pickles, but add ketchup, mayo and extra lettuce. The last 3 times in a row I've had the big mac sauce and pickles added anyway!

(15 Jun 2023, 1:28 pm)Rob44 yeh my step daughter hates pickles but loves the burgers... i think about 50% of the time they actually give her the burger without the pickles.... i'm always warry when it comes out quick!

Same with the littlest constantopolous. 

Very specific about what he wants on his. 

If anything comes out that's wrong, it always goes back with a bite out of it and a 'it's a good job he's not allergic isn't it?'. 
The bite is always about the same size as my mouth. 
Waste not want not and a replacement within minutes, just like it should have been originally.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - solsburian - 25 Jun 2023

Ah McDonalds - I used to work at the Gosforth Park and Northumberland Street restaurants from 2005 to 2009 (my second job). Ah the memories, and there was a official and unofficial secret menu.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - streetdeckfan - 01 Aug 2023

Traipsed all the way up to Newcastle this morning for a 10:30 appointment at the Samsung store to get the hinge on my Galaxy Flip fixed, had to leave the house at 7:30 which is far too early for me.

They tell me they've got all the parts and it'll be a done by 1pm, so after finding my way to Spoons and back with no Google Maps, I turn up back at the store only to be told they broke the back glass on the phone, and they won't get the part until tomorrow!

I don't know how people live without a phone!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - streetdeckfan - 31 Aug 2023

When did Cooplands in Gateshead close?
Absolutely devastated, had to settle for a Greggs breakfast! How am I going to live without my cheese straws!

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 28 Sep 2023

Some mindless thug has cut down the famous tree at Sycamore Gap overnight.

Sent from my iPhone 13 Pro using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - wibblejunior - 09 Nov 2023

Thank you, Arriva, for forcing me to wait over 40 minutes for a bus that's supposed to run every 15 minutes, I greatly appreciate it. /s