North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 12 Nov 2015

Not annoying but quite upsetting... I have just found out a close friend may have cancer.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 12 Nov 2015

(12 Nov 2015, 10:30 pm)Davie Not annoying but quite upsetting... I have just found out a close friend may have cancer.
Sorry to hear that Davie...

Keep ya chin up mate

(12 Nov 2015, 10:30 pm)MrFozz Sorry to hear that Davie...

Keep ya chin up mate
Will do mate, hopefully he doesn't have it though, he's only 22!

(12 Nov 2015, 10:31 pm)Davie Will do mate, hopefully he doesn't have it though, he's only 22!

Cling onto that hope mate...

If the worst comes to the worst, stay strong for your friend and for yourself...If you fall apart, that does nobody any good at all...

Drop me a PM of ya wanna talk mate

(12 Nov 2015, 10:37 pm)MrFozz Cling onto that hope mate...

If the worst comes to the worst, stay strong for your friend and for yourself...If you fall apart, that does nobody any good at all...

Drop me a PM of ya wanna talk mate
I really appreciate that mate, thanks very much

(12 Nov 2015, 10:38 pm)Davie I really appreciate that mate, thanks very much
Your very welcome...

Any time

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 12 Nov 2015

(12 Nov 2015, 10:30 pm)Davie Not annoying but quite upsetting... I have just found out a close friend may have cancer.

That's pretty crap Sad

Thankfully, survival rates are good, these days. It's not a guaranteed death sentence.

(12 Nov 2015, 10:41 pm)BusLoverMum That's pretty crap Sad

Thankfully, survival rates are good, these days. It's not a guaranteed death sentence.
Aye, it still gets you down, especially if it's someone close to you.

What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 12 Nov 2015

Not really annoying, but this woman I like has been winding me up, she knows my feelings for her and she backed me into a corner and made me tell her in as many words...

Apparantly I constantly contradict myself, I give mixed signals, play hard to get, say one thing in one sentence, then something else in another and I confuse her.

She has managed to prise it out of me to tell her what is on my mind...

Could this be the start of a Mista Fozz love story...who knows lol

(12 Nov 2015, 10:47 pm)MrFozz Not really annoying, but this woman I like  has been winding me up, she knows my feelings for her and she backed me into a corner and made me tell her in as many words...

Apparantly I constantly contradict myself, I give mixed signals, play hard to get, say one thing in one sentence, then something else in another and I confuse her.

She has managed to prise it out of me to tell her what is on my mind...

Could this be the start of a Mista Fozz love story...who knows lol

Could be Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

That stuff about treat them mean, btw - utter bullshit. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

(12 Nov 2015, 10:53 pm)BusLoverMum Could be Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

That stuff about treat them mean, btw - utter bullshit. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
I have never went along with the whole treat em mean thing, why be mean to them if you like them, I see no point in that tbh

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 12 Nov 2015

(12 Nov 2015, 10:53 pm)BusLoverMum Could be Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

It's usually say the opposite to what you mean, for women.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 12 Nov 2015

Ouch..! keep it clean.

(12 Nov 2015, 11:08 pm)Adrian It's usually say the opposite to what you mean, for women.

Really. it isn't. Believe me.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 13 Nov 2015

I am absolutely sick at the minute! I feel like I can't do anything right, and like everyday this week I'm pissed off!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 13 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 4:49 pm)Davie I am absolutely sick at the minute! I feel like I can't do anything right, and like everyday this week I'm pissed off!

I'm here if you want to speak ring me if you need to.[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 13 Nov 2015

Let us try this Durham Lumiere trip again, hopefully I don't get shoved against a bus stop this time!

(13 Nov 2015, 5:02 pm)DanPicken I'm here if you want to speak ring me if you need to.[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
Cheers mate.

(13 Nov 2015, 5:02 pm)DanPicken I'm here if you want to speak ring me if you need to.[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
Cheers mate Wink

(12 Nov 2015, 6:25 pm)Davie My mam had bought me a new phone and it's shite!
And now my old phone which I'm currently using is being shite! Fucking sick of life right now!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 13 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 6:09 pm)Davie And now my old phone which I'm currently using is being shite! Fucking sick of life right now!!
Calm down mate...You'll do yourself no good mate, trust me