North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 16 Nov 2015

Here is hoping tomorroe goes without a problem, Armed Police will be around Wembley Stadium, that must be a first for a British Football Match...

English fans are being asked to join in singing La Marseillaise in a show of solidarity with The French...If it all goes off well, I consider that a class act

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 16 Nov 2015

(16 Nov 2015, 10:58 pm)MrFozz Here is hoping tomorroe goes without a problem, Armed Police will be around Wembley Stadium, that must be a first for a British Football Match...

English fans are being asked to join in singing La Marseillaise in a show of solidarity with The French...If it all goes off well, I consider that a class act

Hopefully it does go without any problems.

I hope we do join in, i just hope they'll do the same if it ever happens to us.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 16 Nov 2015

I have always found football is good at uniting people, we see it time and time again where fans unite.

Nuff said, now we stick 2 fingers up to scumbags and say 'F**k You'

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 17 Nov 2015

My dad is ill and I'm getting stessed over him which is making me feel worse. Also, I am trying to download a free music download app, but all I keep getting is free music player!!!!

(17 Nov 2015, 2:35 pm)Davie My dad is ill and I'm getting stessed over him which is making me feel worse. Also, I am trying to download a free music download app, but all I keep getting is free music player!!!!
Now, I'm trying to watch a film via my google account but the internet isn't working, and I'm trying to transfer the rest of my photos from the Microsoft phone to my new one, but it keeps saying there's a problem!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 17 Nov 2015

(17 Nov 2015, 2:35 pm)Davie My dad is ill and I'm getting stessed over him which is making me feel worse. Also, I am trying to download a free music download app, but all I keep getting is free music player!!!!

Hope he gets better soon Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 17 Nov 2015

I usually download music from you tube using this

http://www.videograbby.com/

(17 Nov 2015, 4:20 pm)NK53 TKT Hope he gets better soon Sad
Thanks, he is only suffering from a minor chest infection.
(17 Nov 2015, 4:37 pm)GMitchelhill I usually download music from you tube using this

Thanks, Garry!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 17 Nov 2015

Trying to watch a light switch on event and am keeping on getting disturbed by these kids It's nobody on Facebook clue is OLYMPIAN YES!!!!!!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 17 Nov 2015

(17 Nov 2015, 4:37 pm)GMitchelhill I usually download music from you tube using this

My old college teacher gave me and my buddy Ryan that once when we were doing a drama course she needed help downloading music so us 2 volunteered and it worked

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 17 Nov 2015

(17 Nov 2015, 6:55 pm)Diamond One My old college teacher gave me and my buddy Ryan that once when we were doing a drama course she needed help downloading music so us 2 volunteered and it worked
There is also an android app to dl YouTube videos called tubex the address to get it is

http://www.tubex.me

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 17 Nov 2015

The DBS system.

The whole idea was supposed to be a development from the CRB checks that were carried out in years gone by.

Once you were registered with the DBS, we (the public) were told that records would be kept. If an organisation/employer needed to check the records, all it would take was the individual to provide their reg number and then the organisation/employer would check online.

My most recent DBS check (my first since the CRB became obsolete) was a year or so ago.
An organisation needed to check it, so I provided my reg number.

It turns out they can't check my records, as I didn't pay the additional £13 within 19 days of issue to enrol onto the DBS Update Service, that would allow anyone to check it (with my permission).

Because I am well beyond the initial 19 days since the DBS was issued and my application records have been destroyed - I now need to pay the £54 application fee and undergo a new DBS. I would also need to pay the £13 annual fee to keep my records open for future reference on the DBS Update Service.
Totally defeating the point of introducing the DBS and seeing procedures follow the exact same system as the flawed CRB!

An absolute farce.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 17 Nov 2015

(17 Nov 2015, 9:24 pm)Andreos1 The DBS system.

Aye, the system is a joke! I've currently several active, and I've another organisation that wants me to complete one. They won't accept my reference though, and insist that I complete a new one afresh.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 17 Nov 2015

I've just sent away for my 6thh one and i'm only 24....

Least Newcastle college did it for free....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 17 Nov 2015

(17 Nov 2015, 9:43 pm)Michael I've just sent away for my 6thh one and i'm only 24....

I've never had to pay for my own like, but it's just the clart on of sorting documents out each time.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 17 Nov 2015

(17 Nov 2015, 9:34 pm)Adrian Aye, the system is a joke! I've currently several each active, and I've another organisation that wants me to complete one. They won't accept my reference though, and insist that I complete a new one afresh.

(17 Nov 2015, 9:43 pm)Michael I've just sent away for my 6thh one and i'm only 24....

That was the whole point of DBS, so you didn't have to apply each and every time it was needed.

I have a stack of CRB forms going back years and all at about £30 a pop (to someone).

To pay more for the same piece of paper with a different acronym and then £13 a year on top of that seems bonkers.

(17 Nov 2015, 9:51 pm)Adrian I've never had to pay for my own like, but it's just the clart on of sorting documents out each time.

Looking at seeing what sort of voluntary work I can do.
Those DBS applications are free.

(17 Nov 2015, 9:51 pm)Adrian I've never had to pay for my own like, but it's just the clart on of sorting documents out each time.

Very, its even worse when they could juat look up on the system and get an update from that.

I think i've had to pay twice for mine.

(17 Nov 2015, 9:59 pm)Andreos1 That was the whole point of DBS, so you didn't have to apply each and every time it was needed.

I have a stack of CRB forms going back years and all at about £30 a pop (to someone).

To pay more for the same piece of paper with a different acronym and then £13 a year on top of that seems bonkers.

Looking at seeing what sort of voluntary work I can do.
Those DBS applications are free.

I've had to fill one of those forms in again... gets boring after while...my course goes on about it on a weekly bases....

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 18 Nov 2015

Got another flaming cold! My nose is completely blocked up and the knock on effect of this is that I have a terrible headache.

Going to be fun today!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 18 Nov 2015

More saddened than annoyed

My favourite Rugby Player when I was a kid has died...He was the reason I watched and played Rugby...

Jonah Lomu RIP