North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 18 Nov 2015

(17 Nov 2015, 10:02 pm)Michael I've had to fill one of those forms in again... gets boring after while...my course goes on about it on a weekly bases....

First the course and now the forum!

You will be dreaming about DBS next!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 18 Nov 2015

(18 Nov 2015, 12:30 pm)MrFozz More saddened than annoyed

My favourite Rugby Player when I was a kid has died...He was the reason I watched and played Rugby...

Jonah Lomu RIP

Aye, it's a bit of a shocker. He was younger than I am Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 18 Nov 2015

(18 Nov 2015, 12:58 pm)Andreos1 First the course and now the forum!

You will be dreaming about DBS next!

Already have!

I understand why people have to do new ones if they start a new job (if required) or job, but once u send them away, they go out of date straight away - hence why i think places who use DBS's can do checks on you when they want.

I know u can sign up for £13? a year where they can do that but i think everyone should do it... but at a less price - its ridiculous to know i've had loads already and i'm 24....

Pile of what looks like dried puke on one of the doormats at Durham bus station.

Revolting.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 18 Nov 2015

(18 Nov 2015, 1:04 pm)BusLoverMum Aye, it's a bit of a shocker. He was younger than I am Sad
He was the reason I played Rugby I still remember half the England Team hanging off him in RWC Semi in 1995.

My International Team has always been the All Blacks, even before England, I saw an All Blacks Team play at Gateshead in 1993 and fell in love with the Haka, it would inspire me to create the Fram Haka during a dance class at college

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 18 Nov 2015

Was walking past a pub in Sunderland minding my own business and this person smashed a window inside the pub if it had of been outside then I would be injured all I was doing was waiting for WTX and South Tyne both on 2/2A where the winter gardens and 8319 to pull back on 20

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 18 Nov 2015

(18 Nov 2015, 4:30 pm)Diamond One Was walking past a pub in Sunderland minding my own business and this person smashed a window inside the pub if it had of been outside then I would be injured all I was doing was waiting for WTX and South Tyne both on 2/2A where the winter gardens and 8319 to pull back on 20
No need for behaviour like that like

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 18 Nov 2015

(18 Nov 2015, 1:05 pm)Michael Already have!

I understand why people have to do new ones if they start a new job (if required) or job, but once u send them away, they go out of date straight away - hence why i think places who use DBS's can do checks on you when they want.

I know u can sign up for £13? a year where they can do that but i think everyone should do it... but at a less price - its ridiculous to know i've had loads already and i'm 24....

In reality, the DBS is no different to the old CRB. Except you have to pay more now.
As I said yesterday, the CRB was disbanded - so that permanent record was accessible to everyone. Except it isn't, unless you are quick enough to pay your £13.

To pay more and then the £13 you mention (within 19 days) of issue and then £13 every year after...
Crazy.

Don't know about you, but I always keep my old ones - just incase something random appears on it.

(18 Nov 2015, 4:31 pm)MrFozz No need for behaviour like that like

I noticed the woman shaken

(18 Nov 2015, 4:55 pm)Diamond One I noticed the woman shaken

Sounds pretty nasty.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 18 Nov 2015

(18 Nov 2015, 4:30 pm)Diamond One Was walking past a pub in Sunderland minding my own business and this person smashed a window inside the pub if it had of been outside then I would be injured all I was doing was waiting for WTX and South Tyne both on 2/2A where the winter gardens and 8319 to pull back on 20
I hope you're ok mate.

(18 Nov 2015, 5:10 pm)BusLoverMum Sounds pretty nasty.

I was shaken for about an hour then I had Ice-cream

Finding out i was charged for Amazon Prime when i didn't even want it... sly ****s!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 18 Nov 2015

(18 Nov 2015, 7:27 pm)Michael Finding out i was charged for Amazon Prime when i didn't even want it... sly ****s!

That is happening to some people I know.
It IS a scam

(18 Nov 2015, 6:41 pm)Diamond One I was shaken for about an hour then I had Ice-cream

I hear that ice cream is a pretty good antidote to anything Smile

(18 Nov 2015, 8:48 pm)NK53 TKT That is happening to some people I know.
It IS a scam

I'm phoning them tomorrow about it, got no warning or anything - only found out because a friend sent over an offer for it and it said i was already a member!

(18 Nov 2015, 8:48 pm)BusLoverMum I hear that ice cream is a pretty good antidote to anything Smile

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for me.

(18 Nov 2015, 8:49 pm)Michael I'm phoning them tomorrow about it, got no warning or anything - only found out because a friend sent over an offer for it and it said i was already a member!

I ONLY like Chocolate Brownie

(18 Nov 2015, 8:49 pm)Michael

(18 Nov 2015, 8:58 pm)NK53 TKT I ONLY like Chocolate Brownie

I gt all the chocolate icecream to myself (so long as I hide it from the Husband) as big'un can't have it. Makes him puke.

(18 Nov 2015, 9:01 pm)BusLoverMum I gt all the chocolate icecream to myself (so long as I hide it from the Husband) as big'un can't have it. Makes him puke.

Both my brothers are lactose intolerant, I have a strawberry allergy

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 19 Nov 2015

The rancid old git who threatened to kick littl'un all the way to school if he screamed. Thankfully for him, his bus had left by the time I was on my way back because I was in the mood to unleash something far more unpleasant than any amount of child screeching. None of the words that came to mind to tell him what I think of big bullies who threaten violence against a child 1/3 of their size are repeatable here.