North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 9:18 am)BusLoverMum The rancid old git who threatened to kick littl'un all the way to school if he screamed. Thankfully for him, his bus had left by the time I was on my way back because I was in the mood to unleash something far more unpleasant than any amount of child screeching. None of the words that came to mind to tell him what I think of big bullies who threaten violence against a child 1/3 of their size are repeatable here.

That is appauling

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 9:18 am)BusLoverMum The rancid old git who threatened to kick littl'un all the way to school if he screamed. Thankfully for him, his bus had left by the time I was on my way back because I was in the mood to unleash something far more unpleasant than any amount of child screeching. None of the words that came to mind to tell him what I think of big bullies who threaten violence against a child 1/3 of their size are repeatable here.
What a Wanker...

I remember a bus driver once threatening to kick me off a bus on Broomside Lane in Durham when I was 10, I was being a bit of a niusance, but most 10yo's are, he then made me sit at the front of the bus where he could keep an eye on me...

He was a proper nasty c**t, I recently found out even his colleagues thought he was a fat, sweaty friendless scruff

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 19 Nov 2015

Just 14 per cent of motorists reply to the Sunderland traffic survey.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/all-news/just-14-per-cent-of-motorists-reply-to-sunderland-traffic-survey-that-caused-rush-hour-chaos-1-7580491

What a waste of time, effort and money

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 19 Nov 2015

The idiot driving 27737 on the E6 to Sunderland this evening.

Appreciate buses are larger than cars, but that's no excuse to be taking up a quarter of the lane next to you, when the lanes are quite wide to begin with. Inches away from the car, and if I didn't move out of his way when the lights turned green, he'd have taken my wing mirror off.

Nice e-mail to be sent off to Stagecoach Customer Services this evening...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 19 Nov 2015

I want to go out photographing buses and trains on Saturday, but the last day I did (Monday) I felt worse, and I just haven't got the energy to do owt. Hopefully I'll be better for Saturday 28th.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 8:44 pm)Davie I want to go out photographing buses and trains on Saturday, but the last day I did (Monday) I felt worse, and I just haven't got the energy to do owt. Hopefully I'll be better for Saturday 28th.

Just divvint gan to Heworth when the bouncers are out patrolling haha.. I've been told no photos without a Nexus permit and high viz!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 8:44 pm)Davie I want to go out photographing buses and trains on Saturday, but the last day I did (Monday) I felt worse, and I just haven't got the energy to do owt. Hopefully I'll be better for Saturday 28th.
I went out last Saturday, will get a review tomorrow, photos are on my Flickr, doing an explorer on the 27th since I have the day off school. May try to cram something in on Saturday.

I'm having one of them nights again...! Nothing is going right for me at the minute!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 10:40 pm)Davie I'm having one of them nights again...! Nothing is going right for me at the minute!

Has Jimmi hi-jacked your account and cracked your password or something? Wink

(19 Nov 2015, 10:59 pm)Andreos1 Has Jimmi hi-jacked your account and cracked your password or something? Wink
Nope. Well, I hope not. I'm just going through a difficult time at the minute.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 11:04 pm)Davie Nope. Well, I hope not. I'm just going through a difficult time at the minute.
Keep ya chin up davie baby

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 10:40 pm)Davie I'm having one of them nights again...! Nothing is going right for me at the minute!

Do you need me to make the patio I'm building a bit bigger?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 19 Nov 2015

(19 Nov 2015, 10:59 pm)Andreos1 Has Jimmi hi-jacked your account and cracked your password or something? Wink
No, I have better things to do.

Although while I'm here, every taxi driver in Newcastle should be stripped of their licences as non of them can bloody drive, had one nearly crash into us as we were leaving the Grainger Street car park doing a u turn in front of the entrance/exit and said moron also went through the lights on red. Then another Hackney Cabbage pulled out from the junction just before you head over the Redhugh Bridge resulting in us having to swiftly pull into the other lane (thank God there was nothing in the other Lane!) and then the stupid prick tried to go faster than us in the inside lane over the bridge which was a problem as we needed to be in that lane as we have to divert via Bensham as the A1 is still closed overnight.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 20 Nov 2015

My phone. It allowed me to download a bus simulator game, but when I try to download any train simulator (I've tried four diffrent versions) I keep getting this notice

[Image: 037094ddd7017662980e23e801dc27d2.jpg]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Kuyoyo - 20 Nov 2015

I don't know what's wrong this week, but here I am, two hours after going to bed, still awake and unable to get to sleep. I had my sleep pattern sorted fine last week but this week, I've been going to bed between half 11 and 12 (1pm today only because I'm actually getting a day to do stuff tomorrow), and bar yesterday, waking up about 4 then getting about an hour or so later on. Yesterday, I went to sleep at 1pm, and got woken up at half 10. The joys of night shifts in the run-up to Christmas Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 20 Nov 2015

(20 Nov 2015, 2:03 pm)Davie My phone. It allowed me to download a bus simulator game, but when I try to download any train simulator (I've tried four diffrent versions) I keep getting this notice

[Image: 037094ddd7017662980e23e801dc27d2.jpg]
Is your device storage running low mate?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 20 Nov 2015

(20 Nov 2015, 2:53 pm)MrFozz Is your device storage running low mate?
More than likely

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 20 Nov 2015

(20 Nov 2015, 2:55 pm)Davie More than likely
If you have an external memory card, try moving as much as you can onto it in the application manager

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 20 Nov 2015

(20 Nov 2015, 2:57 pm)MrFozz If you have an external memory card, try moving as much as you can onto it in the application manager
Will do, thanks for the advice mate.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 21 Nov 2015

I'm trying to get to sleep so I can be up early in the morning, but my neighbours are having a party in the garden and are shouting their heads off!