North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 21 Nov 2015

(21 Nov 2015, 12:45 am)Davie I'm trying to get to sleep so I can be up early in the morning, but my neighbours are having a party in the garden and are shouting their heads off!

In the snow Tongue

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 21 Nov 2015

Was supposed to be heading to a gig in Newcastle tonight, but the person I was supposed to be going with has taken ill so I'm stuck at home tonight. That's some money down the drain!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 22 Nov 2015

(20 Nov 2015, 2:03 pm)Davie My phone. It allowed me to download a bus simulator game, but when I try to download any train simulator (I've tried four diffrent versions) I keep getting this notice

[Image: 037094ddd7017662980e23e801dc27d2.jpg]

Maybe the buses in your bus simulator are the Train Replacement buses.  Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 22 Nov 2015

(22 Nov 2015, 12:03 am)GMitchelhill Maybe the buses in your bus simulator are the Train Replacement buses. 
Haha!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 22 Nov 2015

Bloody internet isn't working....again!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 23 Nov 2015

Laptop won't charge as the charger doesn't want to do its job. Which then has a knock on effect as I cannot upload my photos from the 12th/21st to Flickr.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 23 Nov 2015

Internet & Youtube. I'm trying to watch football videos on Youtube, but before every video, there's an advert about some crap no one cares about then every video bufferes half way through because the crappy BT internet isn't working!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 23 Nov 2015

One thing I struggle with on a daily basis is being an incredibly fussy eater. It is a nightmare as there isn't much that I will eat which is not only a problem for me but also the people around me as I will only eat in certain places and also only certain things so if somewhere doesn't have anything that I like to eat it can be a problem. Only liking certain foods means I am eating the same things over and over again which means I easily get sick of eating the same.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 23 Nov 2015

(23 Nov 2015, 7:18 pm)Jimmi One thing I struggle with on a daily basis is being an incredibly fussy eater. It is a nightmare as there isn't much that I will eat which is not only a problem for me but also the people around me as I will only eat in certain places and also only certain things so if somewhere doesn't have anything that I like to eat it can be a problem. Only liking certain foods means I am eating the same things over and over again which means I easily get sick of eating the same.

There is someone sat fidgeting next to me who can relate to all of that.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 23 Nov 2015

(23 Nov 2015, 7:42 pm)BusLoverMum There is someone sat fidgeting next to me who can relate to all of that.

Big'un or little'un?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 23 Nov 2015

(23 Nov 2015, 7:45 pm)Dan Big'un or little'un?

Big'un, though both are extremely fussy with very little overlap between the things they will both eat.

Littl'un is trashing the kitchen, looking for some bready sustenance. He hasn't eaten for a whole 80 minutes. I'm a terrible mother. Dodgy

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 23 Nov 2015

(23 Nov 2015, 4:08 pm)Davie Internet & Youtube. I'm trying to watch football videos on Youtube, but before every video, there's an advert about some crap no one cares about then every video bufferes half way through because the crappy BT internet isn't working!

What?! Your not enjoying the Whiskas Kitten Kollege videos that has been popping whilst I've been watching videos tonight?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 23 Nov 2015

(23 Nov 2015, 8:15 pm)Jimmi What?! Your not enjoying the Whiskas Kitten Kollege videos that has been popping whilst I've been watching videos tonight?
I haven't seen any and infact that is the first (And hopefully the last) time I've heard about them.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 24 Nov 2015

I've removed a couple of posts. Let's leave it there, as it means it doesn't go through the formal warning system.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 24 Nov 2015

(24 Nov 2015, 9:52 pm)Adrian I've removed a couple of posts. Let's leave it there, as it means it doesn't go through the formal warning system.

i will pm you

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 24 Nov 2015

(24 Nov 2015, 9:52 pm)Adrian I've removed a couple of posts. Let's leave it there, as it means it doesn't go through the formal warning system.

OK , thanks for clearing that one up before it got any worse

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 25 Nov 2015

I have an English asessment at 9:00am tomorrow morning, I don't have a plan to help me with it and I can't get to sleep which means I'll probably fall asleep in the assesment.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 12:22 am)Davie I have an English asessment at 9:00am tomorrow morning, I don't have a plan to help me with it and I can't get to sleep which means I'll probably fall asleep in the assesment.

Rather counterproductive.

I can recommend a well timed proper coffee.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 25 Nov 2015

The fact that on this 21A there is a woman in an electric wheelchair clinging on for dear life in the pushchair Bay because a pushchair is in the wheelchair Bay!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 9:00 am)Jimmi The fact that on this 21A there is a woman in an electric wheelchair clinging on for dear life in the pushchair Bay because a pushchair is in the wheelchair Bay!

The only time that my mam has had to put the pram in the wheelchair space is because of ignorant twits who sit in the pushchair bay. It's also hard to move the pram from the wheelchair bay without leaving it until everyone else has got off or sat down as no f**ker gives way to us!