North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 9:59 pm)Diamond One In the past some enthusiasts have intimidated me but when anyone does it to me they simply get blocked on any social media that's why nowadays I keep myself to myself eg try not to hang around enthusiasts if I can some bus stations am trying hard not to hang around bus stations if I can help it in Tyne and Wear but don't do anything stupid until it's really worse I got some advice from a fellow enthusiast ages ago back at Durham rally earlier this year and he said if it gets any worse as it is now report it if he continues to do it

I know what you mean mate. I will block him once I get the police involved. The only enthusiast I hand around with is Dan.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 10:02 pm)Davie I know what you mean mate. I will block him once I get the police involved. The only enthusiast I hand around with is Dan.

I try to mingle with many members on here except for the bad ones

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 10:09 pm)Diamond One I try to mingle with many members on here except for the bad ones
Aye. If I know an enthusiast I'll talk but if I don't then I just let them get on with whatever they are doing.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 10:36 pm)Davie Aye. If I know an enthusiast I'll talk but if I don't then I just let them get on with whatever they are doing.

The bad enthusiasts I tend to avoid as much as I can that way i avoid them intimidating me only time I can't avoid them is when say if there a bus driver and passing through that's the only time I cannot avoid them or at rallies where it's a completely different matter

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 04 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 11:20 pm)Diamond One The bad enthusiasts I tend to avoid as much as I can that way i avoid them intimidating me only time I can't avoid them is when say if there a bus driver and passing through that's the only time I cannot avoid them or at rallies where it's a completely different matter
That's one reason I usually stick near you at rallies.

(03 Dec 2015, 11:20 pm)Diamond One The bad enthusiasts I tend to avoid as much as I can that way i avoid them intimidating me only time I can't avoid them is when say if there a bus driver and passing through that's the only time I cannot avoid them or at rallies where it's a completely different matter

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 04 Dec 2015

(04 Dec 2015, 12:02 am)Davie That's one reason I usually stick near you at rallies.

A reason good enough that you had to tell us 3 times in one post [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 04 Dec 2015

My idea to reset my body clock by doing an all nighter didn't work.

(04 Dec 2015, 3:04 am)GMitchelhill My idea to reset my body clock by doing an all nighter didn't work.
Not the best way to sort sleep problems out Gaz mate...

Hope you can get your body clocking ticking back to normal sometime soon, I am having similar problems and have done for 17 years

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 04 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 10:02 pm)Davie I know what you mean mate. I will block him once I get the police involved. The only enthusiast I hang around with is Dan.

I'm the only one out usually anyway.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 04 Dec 2015

(04 Dec 2015, 3:04 am)GMitchelhill My idea to reset my body clock by doing an all nighter didn't work.

Google sleep hygiene. Might help you to find better techniques.

Obviou things include cutting way back on caffeine and avoiding bright screens such as phones and tablets just before bed.

If your mind is racing, some people swear mindfulness techniques.

Ibtend to read my e-ink kindle when I go to bed. Currently reading Neuotribes about 3 pages at a time!

(04 Dec 2015, 1:45 am)MrFozz A reason good enough that you had to tell us 3 times in one post [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
No idea what happened there, like.
(04 Dec 2015, 7:49 am)DanPicken I'm the only one out usually anyway.
And Uncle Gaz (Garry Devlin)

The fact that I've been looking forward to going to Carlilse tomorrow, but my dad has taken bad so I don't know if I'll be aloud to go or not. I really should have learned not to get my hopes up... hopefully my dad is ok too, I'm getting stressed again over him

(04 Dec 2015, 5:43 pm)Davie The fact that I've been looking forward to going to Carlilse tomorrow, but my dad has taken bad so I don't know if I'll be aloud to go or not. I really should have learned not to get my hopes up... hopefully my dad is ok too, I'm getting stressed again over him
Stay strong mate...

As hard as it may be, keep your chin mate

Thinking of you and your family mate

(04 Dec 2015, 5:44 pm)MrFozz Stay strong mate...

As hard as it may be, keep your chin mate

Thinking of you and your family mate
Cheers mate. I think the fact I may have let Dan down again doesn't help though.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 04 Dec 2015

(04 Dec 2015, 5:46 pm)Davie Cheers mate. I think the fact I may have let Dan down again doesn't help though.

It's ok mate. Smile

If you dont me asking Davie

What is up with your old man?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 04 Dec 2015

Gone over my word count on my research proposal meaning i could get penalised for it although its only 100 words over means i still loose marks and i can't get it down any further. -.-

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 04 Dec 2015

(04 Dec 2015, 5:43 pm)Davie The fact that I've been looking forward to going to Carlilse tomorrow, but my dad has taken bad so I don't know if I'll be aloud to go or not. I really should have learned not to get my hopes up... hopefully my dad is ok too, I'm getting stressed again over him

Hope he picks up, soon, Davie.

And tomorrow's probably not the best day for making travelling plans, anyhow. Blowing a hoolie out there.

(04 Dec 2015, 5:50 pm)DanPicken It's ok mate. Smile
Thanks for understanding mate. Smile
(04 Dec 2015, 6:05 pm)MrFozz If you dont me asking Davie

What is up with your old man?
He has the usual problems with his chest. He gets them commonly, but I always get stressed.

(04 Dec 2015, 6:59 pm)BusLoverMum Hope he picks up, soon, Davie.

And tomorrow's probably not the best day for making travelling plans, anyhow. Blowing a hoolie out there.

Thanks Buslovermum.

Probably not like, but we'd planned this trip weeks back.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 04 Dec 2015

Hope he gets better soon Davie!