North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 09 Oct 2015

(09 Oct 2015, 8:47 pm)Jimmi Fortunately for levels two and three most the people I didn't like didn't come back after completing level one, most was partly down to the EMA payments being scrapped and they couldn't be arsed. Got on reasonably well with the people on my course for my second and third year.

Most of the ones who left just sat on the dole and three years later they probably still are.

That's good, end of the day though, u did what you wanted and nothing stopped you... those on the dole now, they'll never get a job.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Oct 2015

(09 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm)Michael That's good, end of the day though, u did what you wanted and nothing stopped you... those on the dole now, they'll never get a job.
Absolutely hated my first year, thought about leaving several times but thankfully managed to not do so. That year was awful as I also ended up spending my lunchtimes on my own as all my friends at college were in on different days to me, so most of my lunchtimes resulted in many lonely trips to HMV in Durham to pass the time.

This could be my sob story if I was ever to appear on Britain's Got Talent

Also I still really miss having a HMV in Durham, since it closed Durham has mainly just been a place to change buses.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 09 Oct 2015

(09 Oct 2015, 9:01 pm)Jimmi Absolutely hated my first year, thought about leaving several times but thankfully managed to not do so. That year was awful as I also ended up spending my lunchtimes on my own as all my friends at college were in on different days to me, so most of my lunchtimes resulted in many lonely trips to HMV in Durham to pass the time.

This could be my sob story if I was ever to appear on Britain's Got Talent [emoji1]

Also I still really miss having a HMV in Durham, since it closed Durham has mainly just been a place to change buses.

Or... X-Factor... hate both shows..

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Oct 2015

(09 Oct 2015, 9:17 pm)Michael Or... X-Factor... hate both shows..

I can't watch either of them shows. Don't find them entertaining at all.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 09 Oct 2015

I'm trying to get to sleep but a helicopter (I'm guessing it belongs to the police or air ambulance) is hovering near my house!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - northern156 - 09 Oct 2015

(09 Oct 2015, 10:39 pm)Davie I'm trying to get to sleep but a helicopter (I'm guessing it belongs to the police or air ambulance) is hovering near my house!

Not that uncommon for a heavy police presence in Wrekenton mind!

Maybe after you? Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 09 Oct 2015

(09 Oct 2015, 10:46 pm)northern156 Not that uncommon for a heavy police presence in Wrekenton mind!

Maybe after you? Wink
Cheers Sean, much appreciated

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 09 Oct 2015

what happened to V3?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 10 Oct 2015

Too many posts.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 10 Oct 2015

Not annoying, but saddened, Found out my Uncle died about 9pm last night, may sound cheesy, but he is in a better place, he is free from all the pain and he is re-united with his daughter who tragically died 3 years ago which was probably the beginning of the end for my Uncle, I last saw him 2 weeks ago and he was upset to see him like that [CRYING FACE]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 10 Oct 2015

Still no reply so gonna ditch the Gateshead game.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 10 Oct 2015

(10 Oct 2015, 6:41 am)DanPicken Still no reply so gonna ditch the Gateshead game.

If I haven't got a message (Which I don't) then I'm not going to reply am I?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 10 Oct 2015

(10 Oct 2015, 8:27 am)LeeCalder If I haven't got a message (Which I don't) then I'm not going to reply am I?

There's the PM not that it matters now anyway.

(10 Oct 2015, 8:27 am)LeeCalder If I haven't got a message (Which I don't) then I'm not going to reply am I?

There's the PM not that it matters now anyway.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - northern156 - 10 Oct 2015

(10 Oct 2015, 3:10 am)MrFozz Not annoying, but saddened, Found out my Uncle died about 9pm last night, may sound cheesy, but he is in a better place, he is free from all the pain and he is re-united with his daughter who tragically died 3 years ago which was probably the beginning of the end for my Uncle, I last saw him 2 weeks ago and he was upset to see him like that [CRYING FACE]

Very sad to hear that mate. Best wishes.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 10 Oct 2015

(10 Oct 2015, 3:10 am)MrFozz Not annoying, but saddened, Found out my Uncle died about 9pm last night, may sound cheesy, but he is in a better place, he is free from all the pain and he is re-united with his daughter who tragically died 3 years ago which was probably the beginning of the end for my Uncle, I last saw him 2 weeks ago and he was upset to see him like that [CRYING FACE]

Very sorry to hear of your loss Fozz. Best wishes.

Thanks guys

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 10 Oct 2015

My bet wishes are with you Fozz  Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 10 Oct 2015

Sorry to hear Fozz =(

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 10 Oct 2015

I'm sorry to hear that, Fozz.

Cheers guys...Means a lot, I appreciate your kind words, not a good time at the moment, lost a cousin in May, now my Uncle, another Uncle in hospital, my sister is having problems with her liver, I am struggling to cope with my own issues as it is with all this on top and my mam is a wreck at the moment with everything thats going on...It don't just rain in my life at the moment it fooking pours [CRYING FACE]