North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 07 Dec 2015

(07 Dec 2015, 7:07 pm)Dan Even worse when you're sat down and have someone's crotch in your face!

I was sat in the nearside 'quadrant' section towards the rear, and 4955 has an unusual pole in this section of the bus meaning if you're sat facing the front on the aisle side, you have to sit at an angle as the pole is in the way.
Can't be worse than the guy who stood right in front of me in the wheelchair Bay on a Lothian Enviro 400 back in September, I was practically given a bloody lap dance!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 07 Dec 2015

(07 Dec 2015, 7:19 pm)Jimmi Can't be worse than the guy who stood right in front of me in the wheelchair Bay on a Lothian Enviro 400 back in September, I was practically given a bloody lap dance!

You slipped a tenner into his back pocket, didn't you?  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 07 Dec 2015

My sister is back in hospital again...

Excuse my language, but I am fucking frightened and struggling as she is seemingly in the same condition as 6 weeks ago...

I dont know where to turn at the moment...

Dont want to think this, but I would not be surprised if she has developed Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome (WKS), also called wet brain, Korsakoff's psychosis, and alcoholic encephalopathy.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 07 Dec 2015

(07 Dec 2015, 7:24 pm)Adrian You slipped a tenner into his back pocket, didn't you?  Big Grin
Hey, he was so close you couldn't see what got slipped in where!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 07 Dec 2015

(07 Dec 2015, 7:26 pm)MrFozz My sister is back in hospital again...

Excuse my language, but I am fucking frightened and struggling as she is seemingly in the same condition as 6 weeks ago...

Dont want to think this, but I would not be surprised if she has developed Wernicke–Korsakoff syndrome (WKS), also called wet brain, Korsakoff's psychosis, and alcoholic encephalopathy.
I hope she's ok soon mate.

(07 Dec 2015, 8:29 pm)Davie I hope she's ok soon mate.
Thanks Davie...

Appreciate it pal

[THUMBS UP SIGN]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 07 Dec 2015

Hope shes ok Fozz.

(07 Dec 2015, 8:50 pm)Michael Hope shes ok Fozz.
Thanks mate...

It is something I don't really want to talk about tbh, but I do need to get it off my chest so to speak rather than let it build up and consume me...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 07 Dec 2015

(07 Dec 2015, 7:03 pm)BusLoverMum Not the most comfortable journey on that route, even sitting down.

(07 Dec 2015, 7:07 pm)Dan Even worse when you're sat down and have someone's crotch in your face!

I was sat in the nearside 'quadrant' section towards the rear, and 4955 has an unusual pole in this section of the bus meaning if you're sat facing the front on the aisle side, you have to sit at an angle as the pole is in the way.

Let it go man.....let it go  Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 08 Dec 2015

I'm having sleeping issues again

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 08 Dec 2015

Keep your chin up Fozz, hope she gets better.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Kuyoyo - 08 Dec 2015

(18 Oct 2015, 11:59 am)Kuyoyo As I'm more or less assured to be starting in a few weeks, I can let the cat out of the bag....I'm about to start my second attempt at a full time job anytime soon - but this time I know I can do the job and what to expect.
I'm going to be working for Yodel Home Delivery at their Stockton depot on the night shift sorting parcel as they arrive from the various Sort Centres across the country. And unlike previous years, I've been lucky enough to be top of the list for a full-time post should one become available - and funny enough, one has. Paperwork has prevented me starting just yet but I've got a start regardless, if not before the temporary staff for the Christmas Peak start then I'll be starting with them pending the clearance from head office to take me on.
(06 Nov 2015, 5:14 pm)Kuyoyo Only taken a month from first being mentioned. I start for Yodel Home Delivery at their Stockton depot on Monday at 1am on night sort. And I'm very much looking forward to doing it full time (more money then lol)

Well, this did make me happy - shame it hasn't lasted.

My 'temporary' stay at Yodel finishes on Saturday morning and as it stands, I'm officially unemployed again until I hear if I've got the nod for a full-time start there. And hopefully they'll pay me correctly and on-time if/when I'm full time (I've not yet been paid due to a few issues - so it looks like I'm now waiting until next Friday before I get paid - six weeks after I started Sad )

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 08 Dec 2015

Might help to stay away from Google for a while, before you competely scare yourself to death Sad

Is anything being done other than fixing her up for the moment then discharging her? Any long term treatment and support?

(08 Dec 2015, 10:38 am)Kuyoyo Well, this did make me happy - shame it hasn't lasted.

My 'temporary' stay at Yodel finishes on Saturday morning and as it stands, I'm officially unemployed again until I hear if I've got the nod for a full-time start there. And hopefully they'll pay me correctly and on-time if/when I'm full time (I've not yet been paid due to a few issues - so it looks like I'm now waiting until next Friday before I get paid - six weeks after I started Sad )

Well, dammit Sad

They'd better bloody pay you before Christmas, too. Angry

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 08 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 11:48 am)BusLoverMum Might help to stay away from Google for a while, before you competely scare yourself to death Sad

Is anything being done other than fixing her up for the moment then discharging her? Any long term treatment and support?

I did not get my information from Google, I am a Service User of a Drug Clinic, so I get to hear tidbits of information, and Korsakoff was actually discussed the last time she was in hospital...

Not really sure what the long term support will be, and I probably would not understand it anyway, my mam will know better than me, I just pray she pulls round...She is a tough girl, so I know she will fight for her life as she is doing right now

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 08 Dec 2015

There has been a few instances in the last few weeks where windows have been smashed in my street. Another house was targeted at around 02:45 this morning. I am now worried that the same may happen to our house.

The 94 this morning. I understand that buses were delayed today, but the 94 took the mick! I was at Gateshead at 10:30, just in time for the 10:35 out of Gateshead. I was still waiting at 11:00 but I ended up on the 11:05. I ended up being 45 minutes late for college!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 08 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 4:50 pm)Davie The 94 this morning. I understand that buses were delayed today, but the 94 took the mick! I was at Gateshead at 10:30, just in time for the 10:35 out of Gateshead. I was still waiting at 11:00 but I ended up on the 11:05. I ended up being 45 minutes late for college!

Yes, the 93/94 was been held up in queues caused by the accident on the Tyne Bridge. You could have bloody walked!

(08 Dec 2015, 3:37 pm)Jimmi There has been a few instances in the last few weeks where windows have been smashed in my street. Another house was targeted at around 02:45 this morning. I am now worried that the same may happen to our house.

Not nice. Does anyone have any video cameras set up?

(08 Dec 2015, 5:15 pm)GX03 SVC Yes, the 93/94 was been held up in queues caused by the accident on the Tyne Bridge. You could have bloody walked!
Actually, most of the 93s were spot on time from what I saw.