North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 18 Dec 2015

WiFi has been a total waste of space yet again! To make it worse when you phone to complain the staff are even more useless.

If I exceed my data usage this month I will kick right off.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 18 Dec 2015

(18 Dec 2015, 2:49 pm)Jimmi WiFi has been a total waste of space yet again! To make it worse when you phone to complain the staff are even more useless.

If I exceed my data usage this month I will kick right off.
I have all you can data on 3 Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 18 Dec 2015

(18 Dec 2015, 3:05 pm)MrFozz I have all you can data on 3 Big Grin
I have 1GB of data each month, normally only use around 600MB each month although I've used 62.85MB since Wednesday.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 18 Dec 2015

(18 Dec 2015, 3:16 pm)Jimmi I have 1GB of data each month, normally only use around 600MB each month although I've used 62.85MB since Wednesday.

I have 15GB. AYCE data would require a new contract. So I'll stick to WiFi when I run out lol.

What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 18 Dec 2015

Getting a message from my half-sister pretty much warning me from messaging my youngest half-brother on Facebook...If that side of the family start to antagonise me, I will respond in some wa

This would be the same half-brother who actually got in touch with me on Sunday night and suggest I go and meet them sometime, some people I have not seen for 30 years...

Telling me a father has lost a daughter...erm no, he has no right to call her that...

My half brother needs protecting from this apparantly, as I said he sent me a message out the blue, as I had not talked to him since he was in nappies...

Now I am being called out to leave him alone as all this is upsetting him...Aaawwwww poor soul...

Am fucking fuming...As the kid was asking me questions

1. Are we related(he wasn't quite sure) and if so, why are our surnames different
2. What did my sister die of
3. Was she poorly
4. What was the post mortem results
5. When is the funeral
6. Asked me to go see them sometime

I am in contact with the other of my half-sister and they have told me out of respect for me and my wishes there dad will not come on Wednesday, though I am taking that with a pinch of salt and preparing myself for his attendance...

Oh well, as long as I have Mam, Dad and My Girlfriend and were all looking after each other...

Oh well...Rant over

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 18 Dec 2015

(18 Dec 2015, 11:01 pm)MrFozz Getting a message from my half-sister pretty much warning me from messaging my youngest half-brother on Facebook...If that side of the family start to antagonise me, I will respond in some wa

This would be the same half-brother who actually got in touch with me on Sunday night and suggest I go and meet them sometime, some people I have not seen for 30 years...

Telling me a father has lost a daughter...erm no, he has no right to call her that...

My half brother needs protecting from this apparantly, as I said he sent me a message out the blue, as I had not talked to him since he was in nappies...

Now I am being called out to leave him alone as all this is upsetting him...Aaawwwww poor soul...

1. Are we related(he wasn't quite sure)  and if so, why are our surnames different
3. Was she poorly
5. When is the funeral

I am in contact with the other of my half-sister and they have told me out of respect for me and my wishes there dad will not come on Wednesday, though I am taking that with a pinch of salt and preparing myself for his attendance...

Oh well, as long as I have Mam, Dad and My Girlfriend and were all looking after each other...

Oh well...Rant over

I could say something, but it would get me my first warning! Sounds like your half brother genuinely wanted to reach out (I'm guessing he's quite young) but is having his strings yanked.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 18 Dec 2015

(18 Dec 2015, 3:05 pm)MrFozz I have all you can data on 3 Big Grin

I use 3 as well - PAYG, but my data only costs me about a fiver a month. I rarely use it for calls (I rarely call) as my primary number is still on EE, which is the only decent widespread coverage in my village.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 19 Dec 2015

(18 Dec 2015, 11:01 pm)MrFozz Getting a message from my half-sister pretty much warning me from messaging my youngest half-brother on Facebook...If that side of the family start to antagonise me, I will respond in some wa

1. Are we related(he wasn't quite sure) and if so, why are our surnames different
3. Was she poorly
5. When is the funeral

Oh well...Rant over
I'm always here if you need anyone to talk to, mate. Smile

My annoyance is the fact I can't get to sleep.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 19 Dec 2015

(18 Dec 2015, 11:53 pm)BusLoverMum I could say something, but it would get me my first warning! Sounds like your half brother genuinely wanted to reach out (I'm guessing he's quite young) but is having his strings yanked.

PM me what you felt like saying Big Grin

He is 15 by the way...

He is being played by his older sister, she has already had him take me off his facebook while all this is going on, and fair enough I accept that, he knew who I was, thought we were related somehow, it took him a while to grasp we are brothers as I have a different surname to him...

I see where his sister is coming from, it must be a shock to find out about my sisters death on Facebook, of all places, she wants to protect him...

I am mostly annoyed as I am the one being warned, they should be warned about me, it has all come about after I put the word out asking if there dad wanted to go on Wednesday, to keep a low profile...

The kid is old enough to make his own decisions, but I am going to abide his sisters request and have nothing to do with him for now, I have too much going on to be causing trouble.

I would not have been bothered if he had not have messaged me, I had not spoke to him for a while anyway.

Anyway, I think he was genuinely reaching out now he realises my true identity...I will leave it up him, if he wants to see me, I will make it happen, I am on good terms with his other sister who I have been friendly with over the years, and she has already told me she would help to get us together, I dont want to be best mates with him or anything, but he is family, we are strangers really, but I have very strong family values...

It is a fight I am not fighting at the moment as I can't be arsed

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 20 Dec 2015

My dog is being a total pain today, it's just wants constant attention and won't behave today and to make me even more stressed Flickr's photo editor is being as co-operative as it ever is, it isn't. Anyone know if there is any other sites or programmes I can edit my photos on as Flickr's photo editor is probably a major contributor to my anger problems.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 21 Dec 2015

(20 Dec 2015, 7:55 pm)Jimmi My dog is being a total pain today, it's just wants constant attention and won't behave today and to make me even more stressed Flickr's photo editor is being as co-operative as it ever is, it isn't. Anyone know if there is any other sites or programmes I can edit my photos on as Flickr's photo editor is probably a major contributor to my anger problems.

Photo editors on Windows are quite decent. I use W10, when you view a photo click the pencil icon. Or on another version of Windows use Windows Live Photo Editor, if you have it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tommy1581/23467298856/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tommy1581/23756168602/in/dateposted-public/

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 23 Dec 2015

I can't get to sleep...again!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 23 Dec 2015

Bloody Go North East! Me and Dan P were waiting for 5333 on the 33/39 which didn't turn up. I can apppreciate that they will want to have a corporate liveried bus opposed to a branded one allocated.

However, me and Dan were going to Heworth, and 6099 came in with 'X36 Newcastle' on the destination. 4974 was parked up in the layover bay, with engineeirs on the destination screen. 6099 went out N.I.S so we assumed that 4974 would replace it, however, that also left N.I.S. So the X36 got cancelled, and I can't use the Metro due to being clostiforbic.

To rub salt in our wounds, we then decided to get servive 8 to Washighton then use service 4 to Heworth, however, 5397 went around N.I.S.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 23 Dec 2015

(23 Dec 2015, 1:16 pm)Davie Bloody Go North East! Me and Dan P were waiting for 5333 on the 33/39 which didn't turn up. I can apppreciate that they will want to have a corporate liveried bus opposed to a branded one allocated.

However, me and Dan were going to Heworth, and 6099 came in with 'X36 Newcastle' on the destination. 4974 was parked up in the layover bay, with engineeirs on the destination screen. 6099 went out N.I.S so we assumed that 4974 would replace it, however, that also left N.I.S. So the X36 got cancelled, and I can't use the Metro due to being clostiforbic.

To rub salt in our wounds, we then decided to get servive 8 to Washighton then use service 4 to Heworth, however, 5397 went around N.I.S.

5333 is still on services 33/39.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 23 Dec 2015

(23 Dec 2015, 1:16 pm)Davie Bloody Go North East! Me and Dan P were waiting for 5333 on the 33/39 which didn't turn up. I can apppreciate that they will want to have a corporate liveried bus opposed to a branded one allocated.

hahahahahaha!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 23 Dec 2015

(23 Dec 2015, 1:59 pm)citaro5284 hahahahahaha!
My thoughts exactly!

Only annoyance from me today is the sun being irritatingly in the wrong place when I was trying to photograph the Cumbria Classic Coaches Leyland Olympian when I was in Barnard Castle, had to put my hand on top of the lense to keep the sun out of the photo.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 23 Dec 2015

Lol! In all fairness, that is pretty funny.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 23 Dec 2015

Do you mean Claustrophobic Davie
(23 Dec 2015, 5:25 pm)LeeCalder Lol! In all fairness, that is pretty funny.
I agree

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 23 Dec 2015

(23 Dec 2015, 5:25 pm)LeeCalder Lol! In all fairness, that is pretty funny.

(23 Dec 2015, 5:27 pm)MrFozz I agree

To rub salt in their wounds (again)... They spotted 5333 upon arrival at Sunderland again this evening, on service 39, but the bus didn't stop and it was dark, so their photo would have been blurry if they did manage to get one!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 23 Dec 2015

(23 Dec 2015, 5:31 pm)Dan To rub salt in their wounds (again)... They spotted 5333 upon arrival at Sunderland again this evening, on service 39, but the bus didn't stop and it was dark, so their photo would have been blurry if they did manage to get one!

Sounds like they've had a Jimmi inspired day out! Big Grin

Going back to my post earlier, here's the result of getting a photo with low sun (and your hand covering the top of the camera lense!)
[Image: 23560923719_3bb4882ca3.jpg]Cumbria Classic Coaches: H728DDL by Jimmi's Transport Photos, on Flickr

Bit peed off hearing that 4514 went out on the X26/X27 after I came home, typical I was in Richmond and Darlington earlier in the day!