North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 27 Dec 2015

(27 Dec 2015, 5:38 pm)Adrian Ah. Your connection to the Internet, you mean?
Aye. It looks like Citaro was correct when he said my phone was the problem not GNE's WiFi.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 28 Dec 2015

The fact Newcastle lost again, I'm bored and the Internet is being dodgy again...!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 29 Dec 2015

I am nwver going to Durham again!

I was taken photos when some random bloke came over to me and kept talking a load of crap! Why is it always me who meets the arseholes?!?!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Dec 2015

(29 Dec 2015, 2:21 pm)Davie I am nwver going to Durham again!

I was taken photos when some random bloke came over to me and kept talking a load of crap! Why is it always me who meets the arseholes?!?!
In fairness Davie, that can happen anywhere.

(29 Dec 2015, 2:31 pm)Jimmi In fairness Davie, that can happen anywhere.
True. Just my luck I'd get the idiots!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 29 Dec 2015

(29 Dec 2015, 2:31 pm)Jimmi In fairness Davie, that can happen anywhere.

And it is normally Davie who is the one who comes over and starts talking crap  Tongue

(29 Dec 2015, 5:06 pm)citaro5284 And it is normally Davie who is the one who comes over and starts talking crap 

It wasn't my fault! I was happily taken bus photos when he came over and started talking crap.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Dec 2015

Just missing the 5 at Harrowgate Hill so now I have to wait nearly half an hour for the 7 (or 25 minutes for the 21 which goes nowhere near my house so I'd faced with a long walk home where part of the route has no lights whatsoever so getting stabbed is an almost certainty.

Also WHSmith's, more like WHS***s, I was told to get a magazine for someone whilst I was out today, so I went to the Teesside Park store which didn't have it, so then I rushed like mad to get to the Stockton store and got there just after 17:20, I picked up the magazine waited at the till but I must have turned invisible at this point as the staff acted like I wasn't even flaming there, either serve me or tell me to get out, don't just me standing there like a frigging prat!!! So no doubt this situation is so stupid that the person is just going think I am making this crap up and they will just I either forgot or didn't go in because I couldn't be arsed!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Dec 2015

SORRY, IS MY FRIGGING EXISTENCE GETTING IN THE WAY OF YOU AND YOUR PHONE CALL!!! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING YOU STUPID PRICK!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 29 Dec 2015

Idiot at the pizza shop didn't have change for a £10 note, for a £4 item. So that's my fare budget for tomorrow gone by giving them a £5 note.

Then a jobsworth at the co-op never bothered checking if there was any Cravendale Pure-Filtered Whole Milk available before telling me that there wasn't any and advised me to buy their own brand if paying with a Healthy Start voucher. So there's £2.19 down the drain.

Robbing bastards the lot of them, I'll be paying for a £1 fare with a £10 note early tomorrow morning then....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 29 Dec 2015

(29 Dec 2015, 6:27 pm)Jimmi Just missing the 5 at Harrowgate Hill so now I have to wait nearly half an hour for the 7 (or 25 minutes for the 21 which goes nowhere near my house so I'd faced with a long walk home where part of the route has no lights whatsoever so getting stabbed is an almost certainty.

Also WHSmith's, more like WHS***s, I was told to get a magazine for someone whilst I was out today, so I went to the Teesside Park store which didn't have it, so then I rushed like mad to get to the Stockton store and got there just after 17:20, I picked up the magazine waited at the till but I must have turned invisible at this point as the staff acted like I wasn't even flaming there, either serve me or tell me to get out, don't just me standing there like a frigging prat!!! So no doubt this situation is so stupid that the person is just going think I am making this crap up and they will just I either forgot or didn't go in because I couldn't be arsed!

It's WHS. When it comes to customer service, you couldn't make it up.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 29 Dec 2015

(29 Dec 2015, 7:06 pm)GX03 SVC Idiot at the pizza shop didn't have change for a £10 note, for a £4 item. So that's my fare budget for tomorrow gone by giving them a £5 note.

Dont quite get what your saying, whats the different between a fiver and a tenner, as long as you have enough for your 4 quid purchase

(29 Dec 2015, 7:06 pm)GX03 SVC Then a jobsworth at the co-op never bothered checking if there was any Cravendale Pure-Filtered Whole Milk available before telling me that there wasn't any and advised me to buy their own brand if paying with a Healthy Start voucher. So there's £2.19 down the drain.

Did you not asking them first before you looked for it

(29 Dec 2015, 7:06 pm)GX03 SVC Robbing bastards the lot of them, I'll be paying for a £1 fare with a £10 note early tomorrow morning then....

Again whats wrong with that, as I said to your first point as long as you have enough to make the purchase then I dont see what the problem is

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 29 Dec 2015

(29 Dec 2015, 8:40 pm)MrFozz Dont quite get what your saying, whats the different between a fiver and a tenner, as long as you have enough for your 4 quid purchase

Did you not asking them first before you looked for it

Again whats wrong with that, as I said to your first point as long as you have enough to make the purchase then I dont see what the problem is

I used a £10 note as I had to keep money for tomorrow, I had to go through all my pockets trying to find it, while she held the £10 note grinning. At the time, I'm certain that they will have £6 worth of change available...

At the co-op there was only one bottle of milk on the shelf, I asked at the till if they had anymore and they said they didn't. What sort of shop only gets in 10x bottles of milk if they put all of them on the shelf, surely there would be more?!

As a result, I couldn't use a voucher worth £3.10, as the milk is on offer for £3, I wasn't wasting a voucher.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 30 Dec 2015

Dear pillock sat at the back of this X15,

You are aware that I've was sitting waiting for this bus when you arrived. Next bus - X15 Berwick-upon-Tweed.

When I move outside to wait for the X15, then when I'm about to board you start shouting abuse and how I'm a queue-jumping idiot.

Please be aware that I've been waiting for the 1033 departure since 1003. While you arrived a few minutes beforehand.

But still, you pushed in front of everyone else in front of you, how ironic. Battle for the front seats you miserable bastard?

So-called regards,
Tommy

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Dec 2015

Funnily enough, when I was in Durham this afternoon a bloke appeared from behind me when I was stood on the roundabout (not literally on the roundabout) and asked if I like buses.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Dec 2015

(30 Dec 2015, 3:39 pm)Jimmi Funnily enough, when I was in Durham this afternoon a bloke appeared from behind me when I was stood on the roundabout (not literally on the roundabout) and asked if I like buses.

We were just surrounded by rowdy kids, much to big'un's disgust.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 30 Dec 2015

Just been confronted in ALNWICK bus station by a lad who I had massive problems with over a year ago in Ashington.

Now on an X15 to get home as quickly as possible before he catches me up when he's on the X20.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 30 Dec 2015

Had to get a memory card as the old one decided not to work properly on my camera had 7 photos on there had to pop to Boldon on 9 and double back to Sunderland how I noticed my memory card was playing up was about to get a shot of venture on 78 and realised it wasn't working anymore at least I have images all on PC I took except from my new memory card

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Dec 2015

Big'un's miffed because he's without a camera for up to a month. It's not been much cop lately, anyhow, since it's been randomly claiming the battery's flat and shutting out, only to be fine again a minute later. Thankfully, it's under warranty, so hopefully, we will have a fix or replacement. Eventually.

(Big'un keeps asking me what's annoying ME, today. I've told him it's him asking the same questions over and over, leaning heavily on my shoulder and reading what I type as I type it as he takes a pride in being an annoying not so little oik.) Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 30 Dec 2015

The Internet is fucked up AGAIN!!!! And Fifa 16 is a waist of money and time!