North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - mb134 - 30 Dec 2015

(30 Dec 2015, 11:09 pm)Davie The Internet is fucked up AGAIN!!!! And Fifa 16 is a waist of money and time!

I've saved my money, stuck with 15 on the PS4, and instead spent £20 on Football Manager 2016 for my laptop, a far better game in my opinion Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 30 Dec 2015

FIFA 16 is the best one in a long time imo. They seem to have cut out a lot of the unrealistic glitches, making it a lot harder to score.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 30 Dec 2015

(30 Dec 2015, 11:39 pm)Adrian FIFA 16 is the best one in a long time imo. They seem to have cut out a lot of the unrealistic glitches, making it a lot harder to score.
All down to personal opinion, I think they are steadingly getting worse each year.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - mb134 - 31 Dec 2015

(30 Dec 2015, 11:39 pm)Adrian FIFA 16 is the best one in a long time imo. They seem to have cut out a lot of the unrealistic glitches, making it a lot harder to score.

I played it with my friend on his X1, and it felt so slow in comparison to 15, and I doubt the console will make any difference on FIFA? 

I also played the demo on my PS4, and while I never really judge games off their demo's, it felt similarly sluggish, like there wasn't something quite right.

Is there any real improvement in the career mode over 15?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 31 Dec 2015

On career mode, you can now train certain players to help increase their person stats.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 31 Dec 2015

i got Fifa 16 nice and class for my PS4 which am happy to get

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 31 Dec 2015

Totally shattered and I have a headache, I just want to go to bed, especially as I've pretty much been awake since six o' clock this morning.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 31 Dec 2015

(31 Dec 2015, 10:38 pm)Jimmi Totally shattered and I have a headache, I just want to go to bed,
Me too, but unfortunately, my neighbours are setting fire works off & the police helicopter is out.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 01 Jan 2016

One of the lamp posts in the background of my photo that I took on New Years Eve is the wrong way around and it's setting off my OCD slightly.

.jpg
SAM_2437.JPG
Size 5.22 MB / Downloads 30

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 01 Jan 2016

Bloody BBC Iplayer on my PS4! It won't let me watch Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie, all I get is a message saying I have to update the application or the system, which I checked, and both are up to date!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 3:23 pm)Davie Bloody BBC Iplayer on my PS4! It won't let me watch Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie, all I get is a message saying I have to update the application or the system, which I checked, and both are up to date!

The desktop version isn't working either. =(

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 12:59 am)GMitchelhill One of the lamp posts in the background of my photo that I took on New Years Eve is the wrong way around and it's setting off my OCD slightly.

One of big'un's non bus things is lamp posts. He finds that errant one highly amusing.

( seriously, he'll spend hours drawing them)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 12:59 am)GMitchelhill One of the lamp posts in the background of my photo that I took on New Years Eve is the wrong way around and it's setting off my OCD slightly.
I was travelling then, everyone comes when I am away!
The developers of my estate are ****. I would like to say sorry to you on behalf of persimmon.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 3:23 pm)Davie Bloody BBC Iplayer on my PS4! It won't let me watch Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie, all I get is a message saying I have to update the application or the system, which I checked, and both are up to date!

It may have done you a favour!
Not the best film in the world...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 7:32 pm)BusLoverMum One of big'un's non bus things is lamp posts. He finds that errant one highly amusing.

( seriously, he'll spend hours drawing them)
I do have to admit I was intrested in lampposts when I was younger (not sure why) but I was fascinated when a bulb would go and always eager to see them be replaced. Yeah, I was a strange child, I'm still pretty strange now.

(01 Jan 2016, 7:42 pm)Andreos1 It may have done you a favour!

I'm not a fan of the show, as I've made clear in the past, but even people I know who do like the show thought the film was terrible.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 7:48 pm)Jimmi I do have to admit I was intrested in lampposts when I was younger (not sure why) but I was fascinated when a bulb would go and always eager to see them be replaced. Yeah, I was a strange child, I'm still pretty strange now.

You? Strange? Tongue

He was beside himself when a 
Light near our house developed a problem which resulted in it having to be on permanently for others to work. When hurricane bawbag demolished the fitting, he was pretty cross that it took over 6 months for it to be replaced, despite our regular filling in of the council webform.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 7:48 pm)Jimmi I'm not a fan of the show, as I've made clear in the past, but even people I know who do like the show thought the film was terrible.

I think the show is quite funny, but I wasn't keen on the movie at all.

A large number of the online BBC services went down yesterday, due to a DDoS attack. iPlayer seemed to be having some issues earlier today, too, although seemingly not as widespread as yesterday. For an hour or so, I couldn't access anything on iPlayer, on any device.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 7:42 pm)Andreos1 It may have done you a favour!

(01 Jan 2016, 7:57 pm)Dan I think the show is quite funny, but I wasn't keen on the movie at all.

A large number of the online BBC services went down yesterday, due to a DDoS attack. iPlayer seemed to be having some issues earlier today, too, although seemingly not as widespread as yesterday. For an hour or so, I couldn't access anything on iPlayer, on any device.

Is it just me who likes the movie? Although I much prefer the TV series, I do like the flim.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 7:57 pm)Dan A large number of the online BBC services went down yesterday, due to a DDoS attack. iPlayer seemed to be having some issues earlier today, too, although seemingly not as widespread as yesterday. For an hour or so, I couldn't access anything on iPlayer, on any device.

These are the sort of things that concern me about TV seemingly moving online, when problems like this occur it can cause issues with viewing habits etc. Also my WiFi is not the best, viewing stuff on my phone at times is just annoying, especially in the bedroom where it often keeps disconnecting from the WiFi, some days I need to go downstairs to say, post on here from the Tapatalk app.

I'm presently trying to decide where to head out to for an outing tomorrow, I just have no clue which direction to even start heading in. Suggestions?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 01 Jan 2016

(01 Jan 2016, 8:07 pm)Jimmi I'm presently trying to decide where to head out to for an outing tomorrow, I just have no clue which direction to even start heading in. Suggestions?

I'd suggest stopping fairly local - the weather doesn't look like it's going to be up to much!

I'm debating on whether to go out or not. The fact that I'm back to work on Monday after three weeks off makes me want to make the most of the final 'proper' opportunity to take some photos, but I really can't be chewed with taking some mediocre photos in the cold.