North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 17 Jan 2016

(17 Jan 2016, 6:10 pm)R852 PRG When I was in the one at Crook yesterday, only one till was open, and the worker was taking his time, the person in front of me was clearly a friend of his, and this was evidenced by the ''banter'' between the two of them. By the time I was served, a queue of about five others had formed behind me.

That's the thing with these villages. No one has anywhere else to be in any hurry Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 17 Jan 2016

Both my knee's are f**ked and BBC Iplayer's playing up again.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 18 Jan 2016

The sound's not working on the TV!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 18 Jan 2016

(18 Jan 2016, 4:59 am)Davie The sound's not working on the TV!!!

Take it as a sign - your telly knows you need some sleep!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 18 Jan 2016

Sleep deprivation slowly kills you.... Seriously.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 18 Jan 2016

Service 5A, 12 minutes late. FFS!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 18 Jan 2016

Go too long without enough sleep and you end up looking like me.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 18 Jan 2016

(18 Jan 2016, 1:23 pm)BusLoverMum Go too long without enough sleep and you end up looking like me.

They will turn into a woman?!

(18 Jan 2016, 1:26 pm)Andreos1 They will turn into a woman?!

Well he already has the hair....

#ShotsFired
#HashtagsOnNEB
#Banter

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 18 Jan 2016

Of all the things on the X66/X67 today, I would get the deafening 4649, again!

Oh and some prick is smoking an e-cigerette so the back of the bus looks like a Durran Durran video!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 18 Jan 2016

(18 Jan 2016, 1:54 pm)LeeCalder Well he already has the hair....

#ShotsFired
#HashtagsOnNEB
#Banter

He probably has longer hair than me then Wink

Just had mine cut off again.

I did actually embarrass myself by telling littl'un "move out of the way so this gentleman can pass with his trolley" yesterday. It wasn't a gentleman. Blush I feel most daft for making that mistake because it's been done to me many times.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 18 Jan 2016

(18 Jan 2016, 1:54 pm)LeeCalder Well he already has the hair....

#ShotsFired
#HashtagsOnNEB
#Banter

All would need is the you know what

Ticket machines not working at Hebburn this morning it spat out my 2 £2 coins it was on the green light too the other one had the red light

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 18 Jan 2016

(18 Jan 2016, 5:19 pm)Diamond One Ticket machines not working at Hebburn this morning it spat out my 2 £2 coins it was on the green light too the other one had the red light

Thought you had a free pass.

(18 Jan 2016, 5:28 pm)DanPicken Thought you had a free pass.

Before half 9

Really really pissed off with myself.

Today I have felt lower than I have in a long long time, so much so that I didn't attend sixth form today.

My door subsequently received some more damage as well, probably not the best thing to release my anger in to....

(18 Jan 2016, 5:31 pm)LeeCalder Really really pissed off with myself.

Today I have felt lower than I have in a long long time, so much so that I didn't attend sixth form today.

My door subsequently received some more damage as well, probably not the best thing to release my anger in to....

Drop me a message if you need to.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 18 Jan 2016

Hard.

I've had it with my school, I'm being accused by RE teacher of losing my book when she knows she has it, fair enough I left my History book in the House this morning. Then there's the MFL department in school who want to ring my parents as I'm not putting enough effort into my work.

(18 Jan 2016, 5:31 pm)LeeCalder Really really pissed off with myself.

Omg hope your ok 
(18 Jan 2016, 5:40 pm)DanPicken I've had it with my school, I'm being accused by RE teacher of losing my book when she knows she has it, fair enough I left my History book in the House this morning. Then there's the MFL department in school who want to ring my parents as I'm not putting enough effort into my work.

My mate Ryan had similar issues when he was a kid the teacher was blaming him for things he didn't do his mum was furious with the school when Ryan left school he met me and now we're like a team the pair of us