North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 17 Feb 2016

(17 Feb 2016, 1:50 pm)Diamond One Took a photo of a random stagecoach in Newcastle bus and this driver shouted abuse it was a Newcastle driver
You get used to it....trust me.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 17 Feb 2016

Got the rong 56 but now on the right 56

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 17 Feb 2016

(17 Feb 2016, 10:43 am)LeeCalder Go North East's plug sockets....

I have travelled on 4 Go North East buses so far today, all fitted with Plug Sockets, and none have them have worked!

It's becoming to regular of an occurrence, they might as well do away with them.

I reported two roughly three weeks ago, and they still haven't been rectified.

Arriva are no better.

In October the 6 had working socket s but 1595 didnt

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 17 Feb 2016

(17 Feb 2016, 2:34 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com In October the 6 had working socket s but 1595 didnt

1595 is a streetlite.

That series of streetlites almost all have some tech problems. I've given up on using sockets or wifi on them. The screen inside 1598 doesn't work and it had problems with side and rear blinds for months.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 17 Feb 2016

(17 Feb 2016, 2:38 pm)BusLoverMum 1595 is a streetlite.

That series of streetlites almost all have some tech problems. I've given up on using sockets or wifi on them. The screen inside 1598 doesn't work and it had problems with side and rear blinds for months.

Think 1595's sockets were working when I had it on the 46 last week, the enthusiast I was with was charging his phone.

Think I may start taking my phone charger out with me on my outings to check things are working.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 17 Feb 2016

(17 Feb 2016, 2:29 pm)BusLoverMum Arriva are no better.

I'm not saying they are, however I haven't been on an Arriva bus today.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 17 Feb 2016

325008 has just pulled in the platform visible from the lounge I'm waiting in. Bollocks!

trying to plan a day but im not aloud extra money to venture to county durham or Northumberland I don't know where to go tomorrow I could try regent centre haven't been since december

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ambassador - 18 Feb 2016

We're finally upgrading to Win7 at work

Farewell XP....

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 18 Feb 2016

Not booking train tickets last night means that I am an extra £10 down before I've even started! Why did no-one warn me that this would happen last night?

To make matters worse I haven't told my parents that I'm heading to Wakefield as I'd fear that they'd freak if I told them that's where I was going today.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 18 Feb 2016

(18 Feb 2016, 12:23 am)Ambassador We're finally upgrading to Win7 at work

Farewell XP....

Good grief, you'll have hot and cold running water, next!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 18 Feb 2016

Seriously are they that stupid????

Students at The University of Texas at Austin will soon be allowed to carry hand guns on campus.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/18/politics/university-of-texas-austin-students-guns-classrooms/index.html?sr=fbCNN021816university-of-texas-austin-students-guns-classrooms0242PMVODtopLink&linkId=21377252

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ambassador - 18 Feb 2016

(18 Feb 2016, 10:44 am)BusLoverMum Good grief, you'll have hot and cold running water, next!

We've a lot of bespoke software that doesn't like newer Windows. 

We're going SAP (which means more internet Explorer and shudder Edge) so we need the overhaul

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 18 Feb 2016

The seats in CrossCountry's Voyager's. Found them pretty uncomfortable, seats were a bit worn and I couldn't half feel the metal that holds the seat in place.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - James101 - 19 Feb 2016

I work in a small company and an even small management team so if one of us is off for whatever reason then the other has to pick up the days. Don't have an issue with that but my co worker has had an extra day off for three weeks now to go through the process of having a tooth removed. Obviously she's not having a fun time but I'm getting a bit peeved now I'm feeling so tired that this and other ailments I think are brought about by a lifestyle of smoking/drinking/bad diet meanwhile I take a bit more care and not had a sick day in my years there.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 19 Feb 2016

Metro broke down on the way home got on at Monument train failed after Central Station it limped to Gateshead

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 19 Feb 2016

(19 Feb 2016, 4:08 pm)Diamond One Metro broke down on the way home got on at Monument train failed after Central Station it limped to Gateshead

There was a reason why I wrestled with littl'un to stop him from running into park lane metro station, this morning.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 19 Feb 2016

(19 Feb 2016, 5:36 pm)BusLoverMum There was a reason why I wrestled with littl'un to stop him from running into park lane metro station, this morning.

Ended up getting 27 bus which was due and had a decent ride for once

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 19 Feb 2016

(19 Feb 2016, 5:36 pm)BusLoverMum There was a reason why I wrestled with littl'un to stop him from running into park lane metro station, this morning.

Aye, not in case it broke down, but in case you bumped into Bazza  Big Grin