North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 18 Oct 2015

(18 Oct 2015, 9:58 am)Adrian Fair play to the lad. The Sunderland fans were giving him stick all game. It just seems that they spit their dummies out, once they get some back.

Maybe, but he done it on purpose... did u not hear what he said before the game?

He brought the whole poppy incident up again and said once he refused to wear one... he went from golden boy to nothing............ idiot was never golden boy... just stirring up shit... also the West Brom supporters booed him yesterday.... my brother went to the match yesterday, he said he was talking to the West Brom fans, who also hate him, as last year he did the same thing, refused to wear one.

IRA Supporting cunt.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 18 Oct 2015

(18 Oct 2015, 10:08 am)Michael Maybe, but he done it on purpose... did u not hear what he said before the game?

He brought the whole poppy incident up again and said once he refused to wear one... he went from golden boy to nothing............ idiot was never golden boy... just stirring up shit... also the West Brom supporters booed him yesterday.... my brother went to the match yesterday, he said he was talking to the West Brom fans, who also hate him, as last year he did the same thing, refused to wear one.

IRA Supporting cunt.

Didn't hear a thing about what happened before the game. I only seen that he was given grief by the Sunderland fans throughout it (including anti-IRA chanting at him - is this shit really still happening in 2015??), and decided to give them a bit of stick back.

I find it incredible that people are still talking about him not wearing a poppy at Sunderland, given that he left over 2 years ago. Let him get on with it.

(18 Oct 2015, 10:16 am)Adrian Didn't hear a thing about what happened before the game. I only seen that he was given grief by the Sunderland fans throughout it (including anti-IRA chanting at him - is this shit really still happening in 2015??), and decided to give them a bit of stick back.

I find it incredible that people are still talking about him not wearing a poppy at Sunderland, given that he left over 2 years ago. Let him get on with it.

Its ridiculous if i'm going to be honest. 

But Newcastle fans are still talking about the 5-1 win against Sunderland.... which happened in 2010 Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 18 Oct 2015

(18 Oct 2015, 10:21 am)Michael Its ridiculous if i'm going to be honest. 

But Newcastle fans are still talking about the 5-1 win against Sunderland.... which happened in 2010 Tongue

You'll have to do better than that, Michael. Isn't there some twat with a little van, that drives round with 9-1 on the side of it? When did that happen again? 1908/09 season. Which Newcastle went on to win the league...

I do agree with you about Newcastle fans. It's just kids and people with more money than sense that go nowadays though. I've not been in about 3 years now, and probably won't go back, despite being a ST holder for years.

(18 Oct 2015, 10:26 am)Adrian You'll have to do better than that, Michael. Isn't there some twat with a little van, that drives round with 9-1 on the side of it? When did that happen again? 1908/09 season. Which Newcastle went on to win the league...

I do agree with you about Newcastle fans. It's just kids and people with more money than sense that go nowadays though. I've not been in about 3 years now, and probably won't go back, despite being a ST holder for years.

Honestly, i don't know, i don't take much notice to idiots like that.

The derby isn't as good as it used to be.. even though Sunderland have won the last 5 (not a dig, as i'm a Sunderland fan)..... the fans make the derby, some of the players don't see to care enough at all....

Hopefully its different next Sunday.... this time next week, it'll be 30 minutes till kick off! =D!

FML, someone on my Facebook has started to put their Christmas decorations up.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 18 Oct 2015

(18 Oct 2015, 5:51 pm)Michael FML, someone on my Facebook has started to put their Christmas decorations up.
Could be worse, at least you don't know the man who celebrates Christmas every day!

(18 Oct 2015, 5:57 pm)Jimmi Could be worse, at least you don't know the man who celebrates Christmas every day!

Oh god haha!

I mean i'm 24, i get a little excited for Christmas.. like most people do... more mainly my Christmas lunch now though........ but putting my decorations up in October... fucking stupid.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 18 Oct 2015

(18 Oct 2015, 5:57 pm)Jimmi Could be worse, at least you don't know the man who celebrates Christmas every day!

Christmas is nice, but a bit weird everyday

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 18 Oct 2015

(18 Oct 2015, 5:51 pm)Michael FML, someone on my Facebook has started to put their Christmas decorations up.

Sunderland City Council are worse. Remember when Sunderland went to Wembley (in '13 or '14) and they painted the plant pots on Park Lane red and white, meanwhile the Christmas lights were still up!  Big Grin 

You now know where the £25 garden bin tax goes.  Tongue

(18 Oct 2015, 6:00 pm)GX03 SVC Sunderland City Council are worse. Remember when Sunderland went to Wembley (in '13 or '14) and they painted the plant pots on Park Lane red and white, meanwhile the Christmas lights were still up!  Big Grin 

You now know where the £25 garden bin tax goes.  Tongue

We do, its alright my dad has said... is he fuck paying £25 a year for our Brown bin to be collected haha

(18 Oct 2015, 5:59 pm)Michael Oh god haha!

I mean i'm 24, i get a little excited for Christmas.. like most people do... more mainly my Christmas lunch now though........ but putting my decorations up in October... fucking stupid.

I've noticed shops and a few other places are starting to throw the C-word about in the last few weeks. I'll be honest I don't like thinking about Christmas too soon otherwise I seem to enjoy it less. Often can't bare the run up to Christmas as I hate shopping especially when it's busy and finding stuff for people I know is a pain although I'm the same for other people and by the start of December I'm sick to death of Christmas songs, I don't truly enjoy Christmas until about 5pm on Christmas Eve when the build up is pretty much over.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 18 Oct 2015

Marks and Sparks played Christmas music at Morpeth in AUGUST.

(18 Oct 2015, 6:05 pm)Jimmi I've noticed shops and a few other places are starting to throw the C-word about in the last few weeks. I'll be honest I don't like thinking about Christmas too soon otherwise I seem to enjoy it less. Often can't bare the run up to Christmas as I hate shopping especially when it's busy and finding stuff for people I know is a pain although I'm the same for other people and by the start of December I'm sick to death of Christmas songs, I don't truly enjoy Christmas until about 5pm on Christmas Eve when the build up is pretty much over.

Ye, the card shop i use, has had Christmas stuff in for a while now.... honestly its ridiculous. 

I normally avoid places like the Metrocentre towards the build up to Christmas because its always packed also means screaming kids and a lot of miserable people barging past!

(18 Oct 2015, 6:07 pm)GX03 SVC Marks and Sparks played Christmas music at Morpeth in AUGUST.
Jeez! That's a bit extreme like! I feel sorry for people who work in retail as they often have to hear Christmas songs from the start of November right through to Christmas Eve.

(18 Oct 2015, 6:07 pm)Michael Ye, the card shop i use, has had Christmas stuff in for a while now.... honestly its ridiculous. 

I normally avoid places like the Metrocentre towards the build up to Christmas because its always packed also means screaming kids and a lot of miserable people barging past!

Sadly it's hard when you have buy people presents though, I hate being shoved about at the best of times so you can only imagine how bad I'd be if I went to the MetroCentre on Christmas Eve. I try to go at 10am on a weekday especially for Christmas shopping.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 18 Oct 2015

(18 Oct 2015, 6:07 pm)GX03 SVC Marks and Sparks played Christmas music at Morpeth in AUGUST.

Cosco this year put them up on the 23rd of August!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 18 Oct 2015

I stayed in a hotel, a couple of years ago and that had a Christmas tree up, advertising its Christmas dinners.

It was June 25th!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BJ10VUS - 19 Oct 2015

Nexus' tragic attention to detail. Apparently Stagecoach Newcastle's service 8 runs to Stanley?

http://www.nexus.org.uk/sites/default/files/007-008-NCB-251015.pdf

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 19 Oct 2015

(19 Oct 2015, 10:18 am)BJ10VUS Nexus' tragic attention to detail. Apparently Stagecoach Newcastle's service 8 runs to Stanley?

http://www.nexus.org.uk/sites/default/files/007-008-NCB-251015.pdf

Ah, but "Nexus can accept no liability for any errors or omissions herein"...  Rolleyes

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 19 Oct 2015

(19 Oct 2015, 11:04 am)Dan Ah, but "Nexus can accept no liability for any errors or omissions herein"...  Rolleyes

Haha aye.... i have to say the timetables look much better on the NEXUS site than before....

Edit: its only the new timetables which seem to have the new style........