North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 21 Feb 2016

(21 Feb 2016, 2:42 pm)Davie For anyone considering purchasing a PS4, I'd highly recommend not wasting your money on the heaps of shite!!!

I have one, i have no problems with mine?

Why is it a waste of money?, its better than the XBOX and the exclusive games u can get are much better than XBOX's.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 21 Feb 2016

"I can't operate it, so it must be shite." - Davie

BT looks to be fine, apart from a few issues being reported around London and Manchester. Nothing at all up here - http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/bt-british-telecom/map/

Not sure what your gripe is with the PS4, but I've never had a single issue with mine since I got it? Nor have I heard anyone slag the console off for being poor.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 21 Feb 2016

(21 Feb 2016, 2:47 pm)Michael I have one, i have no problems with mine?

Why is it a waste of money?, its better than the XBOX and the exclusive games u can get are much better than XBOX's.
My PS4 keeps crashing.

(21 Feb 2016, 2:48 pm)Adrian "I can't operate it, so it must be shite." - Davie

BT looks to be fine, apart from a few issues being reported around London and Manchester. Nothing at all up here - http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/bt-british-telecom/map/

Not sure what your gripe is with the PS4, but I've never had a single issue with mine since I got it? Nor have I heard anyone slag the console off for being poor.

Ever since we have switched to BT we've had nothing but crap!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 21 Feb 2016

(21 Feb 2016, 2:57 pm)Davie Ever since we have switched to BT we've had nothing but crap!

Have you raised a fault with them?

(21 Feb 2016, 2:58 pm)Adrian Have you raised a fault with them?
Yes.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 21 Feb 2016

(21 Feb 2016, 2:44 pm)Dan Ah; but you'd also highly recommend not wasting your time with BT Internet or Go North East's Wi-Fi, when in reality it's probably just you!
When are you going to give up on technology, man?

My BT Internet has been fine, so it probably is just Davie making every piece of technology he touches go to pot.

Think he needs to move to Amish Country, although Wrekenton isn't far off!

(21 Feb 2016, 2:57 pm)Davie My PS4 keeps crashing.

Hmm not sure why its doing that.

Have u tried to Playstation forums?

Have no idea where to start with my dissertation....

(21 Feb 2016, 3:09 pm)Michael Hmm not sure why its doing that.

Have u tried to Playstation forums?

Probably because it's mine.

No, thanks for the suggestion.

(21 Feb 2016, 3:12 pm)Davie Probably because it's mine.

No, thanks for the suggestion.

There could be something on the forum about it crashing, not sure though.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 21 Feb 2016

(21 Feb 2016, 2:42 pm)Davie For anyone considering purchasing a PS4, I'd highly recommend not wasting your money on the heaps of shite!!!
My PS4 is working too notch I have had no problems with it at all
(21 Feb 2016, 2:57 pm)Davie My PS4 keeps crashing.

Mine never does that even my old PS3 my PS2 had a faulty disc drive thus why I got a PS3 to replace it

Only just realised that not all the photos from my outing to Wakefield the other day made it onto my laptop and I've deleted all the photos off my SD card.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Dodgy

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 21 Feb 2016

(21 Feb 2016, 6:12 pm)Jimmi Only just realised that not all the photos from my outing to Wakefield the other day made it onto my laptop and I've deleted all the photos off my SD card.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Dodgy

Try Recuva or a recovery program I did that once when I lost all my photos from South Shields rally once luckly it worked and my photos were online in no time took me 3 hours though but well worth it and I think I may have saved your life tonight

(21 Feb 2016, 6:37 pm)Diamond One Try Recuva or a recovery program I did that once when I lost all my photos from South Shields rally once luckly it worked and my photos were online in no time took me 3 hours though but well worth it and I think I may have saved your life tonight

Not certain it would work as the photos I lost were on the SD card which I ended up missing as they were in a different folder to usual. The things that make this worse is I've lost all the good photos where the sun was in the right place and I got various other buses including the Sapphire Enviro 400's, but sadly I'm stuck with all the poor quality photos which are bad because of the position of the sun when I arrived in Wakefield and I continue to not understand how the hell to use my camera so half the photos are blurry as usual! Angry

Typical I'd make this mistake when I paid at great expense to travel somewhere different, it wouldn't happen with Eldon Square crap where it doesn't really matter if the photos were lost.

The other thing annoying me about this was my reactions to the realisation of this, which was slamming my fists down on the laptop almost causing damage to it but thankfully I haven't, the same can't be said for my bin however which I decided to take my frustration out on by kicking the crap out of it.

So, I am now totally hacked off about all of this and I am also disappointed in myself for making the mistake and not being able to control my anger once again! Dodgy

(21 Feb 2016, 6:12 pm)Jimmi Only just realised that not all the photos from my outing to Wakefield the other day made it onto my laptop and I've deleted all the photos off my SD card.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Dodgy
Sounds like something I'd do.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 21 Feb 2016

(21 Feb 2016, 7:13 pm)Davie Sounds like something I'd do.

True or me.

(21 Feb 2016, 7:27 pm)DanPicken True or me.
Well it is us two.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 21 Feb 2016

Damn! Damn! Damn! Dodgy

How was Wakefield, Jimmi?

Did it live up to all expectations and everything less?

(21 Feb 2016, 7:57 pm)MurdnunoC How was Wakefield, Jimmi?

Did it live up to all expectations and everything less?
At one point we ended up stood near a chavy lad and lass shouting between each other and some of the other people I saw looked rough as.

Would like to sample the Optare Spectra's down there.

(21 Feb 2016, 8:00 pm)Jimmi Would like to sample the Optare Spectra's down there.
Anyone know which service's these are allocated too?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 21 Feb 2016

(21 Feb 2016, 8:08 pm)Davie Anyone know which service's these are allocated too?

Normally Service 444 between Leeds and Wakefield though can be allocated to any other service.