North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 23 Feb 2016

(23 Feb 2016, 9:07 pm)GX03 SVC These bunch of tits. Virgin Trains East Coast. 

If you book on websites like Trainline, Trainsplit, Raileasy etc, you usually get a better deal than the rail operator themselves....despite what they say. 

So, at 1605 this evening, almost a week after I travelled, I receive the attached email from this scandolous money-pinching idiots because I booked with someone else....

I CAN BOOK WITH WHOEVER I WANT!

Ooh, passive aggressive advertising! It screams of desperation.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 24 Feb 2016

(23 Feb 2016, 8:45 pm)GX03 SVC Care to clarify?

Give me a list of the wrong allocations from Ashington and Blyth and I will provide a reason which your thick little brain probably won't understand. 

@DanPicken - Jesmond are aware that the ALX300s are branded, even the depot manager, an enthusiast, knows...

Or the 43/44/45...haven't seen many StreetLites on the X30...

Well I thought that was why the 306 stopped so early.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 24 Feb 2016

(24 Feb 2016, 7:46 am)DanPicken Well I thought that was why the 306 stopped so early.
Is it not peak time service X6 Cobalt - Newcastle that some of the 306's drop onto? I know at least one used to when it was still numbered as the X9. https://flic.kr/p/rMphaL

Think one run interworks with a scholars service as well, which I think is the double decker run.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Kuyoyo - 24 Feb 2016

(24 Feb 2016, 7:59 am)Jimmi Is it not peak time service X6 Cobalt - Newcastle that some of the 306's drop onto? I know at least one used to when it was still numbered as the X9. https://flic.kr/p/rMphaL

Think one run interworks with a scholars service as well, which I think is the double decker run.

306s do indeed drop out to do X6s. Unless it changed in September, the school turn also did the 554s.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 24 Feb 2016

(24 Feb 2016, 7:59 am)Jimmi Is it not peak time service X6 Cobalt - Newcastle that some of the 306's drop onto? I know at least one used to when it was still numbered as the X9. https://flic.kr/p/rMphaL

That's the one, thanks Jimmi.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 26 Feb 2016

Got woken up by Carephone Warehouse asking about a free upgrade and I have a headache

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Feb 2016

Don't know how this is even possible but it's colder on this President than it is outside! Also the front destination panel looks like it's about to drop off.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 27 Feb 2016

(27 Feb 2016, 8:55 am)Jimmi Don't know how this is even possible but it's colder on this President than it is outside! Also the front destination panel looks like it's about to drop off.

The streetlites are icy cold like that. The pleather seats don't help!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Feb 2016

(27 Feb 2016, 9:21 am)BusLoverMum The streetlites are icy cold like that. The pleather seats don't help!
I'm actually really badly shivering, going to go to Iceland when I get off and jump in one of their freezers to warm up. 6009 is the offending and it's actually a repeat offender!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 27 Feb 2016

(27 Feb 2016, 9:27 am)Jimmi I'm actually really badly shivering, going to go to Iceland when I get off and jump in one of their freezers to warm up. 6009 is the offending and it's actually a repeat offender!

Had a feeling you'd be on one of the Stanley Presidents. When you gst on the 689, sit in one of the back corners, the driver may have the heating on Smile

(27 Feb 2016, 9:30 am)S813 FVK Had a feeling you'd be on one of the Stanley Presidents. When you gst on the 689, sit in one of the back corners, the driver may have the heating on Smile
Of course it was, Stanley have the worst Presidents (in my opinion). I have indeed nabbed the back seat and the heating is wafting through my hair, lovely!

Apparently there are no buses worth catching in the whole of Durham bus station.

Could be stood here a while.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Feb 2016

685 I'm currently on to Carlisle is running 12 minutes late and there is a fair few passengers jumping on in Brampton.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 27 Feb 2016

(27 Feb 2016, 10:15 am)BusLoverMum Apparently there are no buses worth catching in the whole of Durham bus station.

Could be stood here a while.

Is that Big'un calling the shots!

(27 Feb 2016, 12:14 pm)citaro5284 Is that Big'un calling the shots!

Usually is. Long gone are the days when I could have him onto my shoulder.

We were saved by a solar on the 50. He agreed to move for that.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 27 Feb 2016

(27 Feb 2016, 12:27 pm)BusLoverMum Usually is. Long gone are the days when I could have him onto my shoulder.

We were saved by a solar on the 50. He agreed to move for that.

Youse could of tried the durham park and ride

(27 Feb 2016, 12:57 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com Youse could of tried the durham park and ride

Not from the bus station. And it wouldn't have got us far.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 27 Feb 2016

(27 Feb 2016, 9:21 am)BusLoverMum The streetlites are icy cold like that. The pleather seats don't help!
You can't win with leather seats. Freezing cold in the winter, and you stick to them in the summer.

(27 Feb 2016, 4:20 pm)Adrian You can't win with leather seats. Freezing cold in the winter, and you stick to them in the summer.
Could be worse, I'm currently on 4662 with those slippery leather seats. Hold tight!

Nowt like the day ending as it started. Sort of. Only this time we missed our 22 by a minute and this time he doesn't like waiting

My burning ears are keeping me warm.