North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 13 Mar 2016

Love being called a dickhead like....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 13 Mar 2016

(13 Mar 2016, 4:50 pm)DanPicken Love being called a dickhead like....
Inbox me on Facebook if you want mate.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 13 Mar 2016

Don't think the mods will allow you to use that as a username on here.  Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 13 Mar 2016

(13 Mar 2016, 9:47 pm)GMitchelhill Don't think the mods will allow you to use that as a username on here.  Tongue

Nope. It has a far more Mumsnet flavour to it. DickheadOfSteam. Might use it, actually.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 13 Mar 2016

(13 Mar 2016, 9:47 pm)GMitchelhill Don't think the mods will allow you to use that as a username on here.  Tongue

(13 Mar 2016, 11:35 pm)BusLoverMum Nope. It has a far more Mumsnet flavour to it. DickheadOfSteam. Might use it, actually.

Maybe Richard Head would be acceptable?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 14 Mar 2016

Matt LeBlanc should be ashamed of himself... See Clarkson, Hammond and May wouldn't of done that!

BBC presenter says he was ‘mortified’ when he saw images of Matt LeBlanc performing stunts near the war memorial - http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/14/chris-evans-top-gear-cenotaph-bbc-matt-leblanc

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 14 Mar 2016

(14 Mar 2016, 1:24 pm)Michael Matt LeBlanc should be ashamed of himself... See Clarkson, Hammond and May wouldn't of done that!

BBC presenter says he was ‘mortified’ when he saw images of Matt LeBlanc performing stunts near the war memorial - http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/14/chris-evans-top-gear-cenotaph-bbc-matt-leblanc
I don't think he should Michael. Someone has planned and submitted paperwork for it to happen, and even gained mayoral approval to close the roads.

I do agree its extremely bad taste, but the presenter shouldn't be made the scapegoat for that.

(14 Mar 2016, 3:23 pm)Adrian I don't think he should Michael. Someone has planned and submitted paperwork for it to happen, and even gained mayoral approval to close the roads.

I do agree its extremely bad taste, but the presenter shouldn't be made the scapegoat for that.

Matt is a yank maybe he didn't know it would be bad taste but its still annoying that it went ahead!

You can point the blame at everyone involved in it.... but Clarkson and co wouldn't of done that, even if it was giving the go ahead.

Clarkson does a lot for the armed forces, more than anyone else.......... i'm sure hes part of the charity "Help The Heros".

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - northern156 - 14 Mar 2016

Is this not a big publicity stunt though...? The more Top Gear is talked about, the more people will watch it.

It's like all of the other stunts (and as much as I adore Hammond, Clarkson and May, even with them too

(14 Mar 2016, 5:18 pm)northern156 Is this not a big publicity stunt though...? The more Top Gear is talked about, the more people will watch it.

It's like all of the other stunts (and as much as I adore Hammond, Clarkson and May, even with them too

It could be a stunt  to bump viewers up but its a disgraceful one.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 14 Mar 2016

One of my pictures of 3832 is on buses and stuff uk as i dont have flickr how can i get the person to take it down

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 14 Mar 2016

You got a link?

Even if you have a yahoo account you should be able to report it.

Report a photo for abuse
*Click on the image to open it.
*Scroll down to the "Additional info" section.
*Click Flag this photo.
*Click Mark for review.

Report a member for abuse
*Scroll to the bottom of the member's page.
*Click Report abuse.
*Fill out the form accordingly.
*Click Send.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 15 Mar 2016

(14 Mar 2016, 9:55 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com One of my pictures of 3832 is on buses and stuff uk as i dont have flickr how can i get the person to take it down
Get a few people to report him/her.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 15 Mar 2016

The stupid idiot at the paper shop! I bought three packs of mints which are 79p each, I paid with a £10 note and the daft cow gave me change of a £5!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 17 Mar 2016

Don't normally complain about open windows on the bus but i'm on the 20 and the window is open and all i'm getting is the draft...

Can't close it because people are sitting next to it... -.-

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 17 Mar 2016

Stupid Council put temp traffic lights on a main road and gridlocked Boldon Lane.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 17 Mar 2016

(17 Mar 2016, 4:11 pm)DanPicken Stupid Council put temp traffic lights on a main road and gridlocked Boldon Lane.

Yep, I left Kepple Street on 8298 on time and ended up 15 mins late when getting off because if it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 17 Mar 2016

(17 Mar 2016, 4:39 pm)South Tyne Lad Yep, I left Kepple Street on 8298 on time and ended up 15 mins late when getting off because if it.
8299 took 15 minutes from the roundabout after the Hospital to get onto Green Lane.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 17 Mar 2016

Well I think we all know what happened earlier, if you don't... The original intention today was to head to Hexham (plus possibly Haltwhistle) to catch the two loaned Solo's at Go North East's Hexham depot, unfortunately my 15 from Durham turned up 15 minutes late meaning my connection with the 689 in Consett could not be met meaning pretty much the whole plan for the rest of the day was in tatters. Fortunately the Optare MetroCity demonstrator appeared in Durham on the 20 so I got it up to Sunderland but wasn't totally impressed with my photo so I thought I could do better, so I picked a good spot with the sun in a perfect place in the Houghton-le-Spring area only for the service to be regulated making my efforts of standing for half an hour, pointless! Tried to get a better shot in Durham but the front was completely shadowed.

In addition to the above, I had some plank nearly hit me heading downhill on a bike whilst I was stood waiting for the 15 at Millburngate.

Nearly missed the first bus of the day as I was already pushing it for time then I had to shift some barriers as someone had moved them so it was blocking the footpath (this was not how the barrier was meant to be).

Also when I get angry I often lose sense of concentration which is a nightmare, today I somehow managed to nearly get myself ran down by a Fab Fifty Six (would have been totally my fault).

So all of this just set off my short fuses and left me totally angry and stressed.

Also, social anxiety has been causing some problems in the last few days, I need to do something but I can't bring myself to do it. This has been leaving feeling stressed and annoyed with myself.

So now I don't know whether to go to York like I was planning on doing or head to Hexham on Saturday.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 17 Mar 2016

(17 Mar 2016, 9:47 pm)Jimmi Well I think we all know what happened earlier, if you don't... The original intention today was to head to Hexham (plus possibly Haltwhistle) to catch the two loaned Solo's at Go North East's Hexham depot, unfortunately my 15 from Durham turned up 15 minutes late meaning my connection with the 689 in Consett could not be met meaning pretty much the whole plan for the rest of the day was in tatters. Fortunately the Optare MetroCity demonstrator appeared in Durham on the 20 so I got it up to Sunderland but wasn't totally impressed with my photo so I thought I could do better, so I picked a good spot with the sun in a perfect place in the Houghton-le-Spring area only for the service to be regulated making my efforts of standing for half an hour, pointless! Tried to get a better shot in Durham but the front was completely shadowed.

In addition to the above, I had some plank nearly hit me heading downhill on a bike whilst I was stood waiting for the 15 at Millburngate.

Nearly missed the first bus of the day as I was already pushing it for time then I had to shift some barriers as someone had moved them so it was blocking the footpath (this was not how the barrier was meant to be).

Also when I get angry I often lose sense of concentration which is a nightmare, today I somehow managed to nearly get myself ran down by a Fab Fifty Six (would have been totally my fault).

So all of this just set off my short fuses and left me totally angry and stressed.

Also, social anxiety has been causing some problems in the last few days, I need to do something but I can't bring myself to do it. This has been leaving feeling stressed and annoyed with myself.

So now I don't know whether to go to York like I was planning on doing or head to Hexham on Saturday.
Sounds like you had a Davie - like day.