North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 27 Mar 2016

@GX03 SVC - It's a shame you've felt things have gotten to the point to have to make a post like this. I wouldn't let it get to you, because if people are basing their opinions from what others say, they're probably not worth bothering with in the first place.

There's plenty of time for you to do what you want to do in life, and there's also plenty of time before you need to think about getting a job. Tongue I wouldn't worry too much about that for the time being.

Hope things improve for you.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 27 Mar 2016

(27 Mar 2016, 8:59 pm)Michael I don't see you as an attention seeker at all, not sure if you mean on here or outside the forum as I've not meet u outside the forum...either way you see a canny lad.

Thanks. It's outside of the forum, but the person involved is a member. A "respected" one at that.  

(27 Mar 2016, 9:00 pm)Adrian @GX03 SVC - It's a shame you've felt things have gotten to the point to have to make a post like this. I wouldn't let it get to you, because if people are basing their opinions from what others say, they're probably not worth bothering with in the first place.

There's plenty of time for you to do what you want to do in life, and there's also plenty of time before you need to think about getting a job. Tongue I wouldn't worry too much about that for the time being.

Hope things improve for you.

Like I said, it's been going on for months now. I've had loads to deal with since when it reached its peak at Christmas and when I thought it had been over and done with a few weeks later. But no, it's still going. It's dragging me down and it's a horrible way to live. This person obviously knows what they're doing to me, but they won't quit. I never told anyone about their problems. 

As for the job thing, I've had my tuition pulled as "I wasn't engaging", can't engage when nothing is being offered and for one session per week I had to go to Morpeth every Friday and go to a special school to basically learn how to use Photoshop, which I already know how to use... I'm also crap at maths, I've had my maths classed as "below average" right in front of me and now I can't learn whatsoever now. As per usual, I've wasted time going to pointless meetings where it's been said that I was promised this, that and the other, nowt now. I really just want to attend a mainstream school, like my brother does part time, but no, I couldn't cope in there six years ago!

I suppose I have too much time these days, so I just worry about things for hours on end basically.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 27 Mar 2016

(27 Mar 2016, 9:20 pm)GX03 SVC Thanks. It's outside of the forum, but the person involved is a member. A "respected" one at that.  

If ya need a chat inbox me but i'm quite shocked its a respected member on here..

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 27 Mar 2016

Respected by who?

Everyone, a clique or the minority?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 27 Mar 2016

(27 Mar 2016, 9:36 pm)Andreos1 Respected by who?

Everyone, a clique or the minority?

I don't think we have any winners of Nobel peace prizes on here, so I'd say a clique.  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 27 Mar 2016

(27 Mar 2016, 9:40 pm)Adrian I don't think we have any winners of Nobel peace prizes on here, so I'd say a clique.  Big Grin

I was hoping someone would say that.
And I would hope that it is hopefully proof enough to Tommy, that the person who is 'well respected', maybe isn't too important or influential after all.

Certainly not outside their little clique anyway.

I would also hope those who are outside (or even inside), aren't fool enough to believe all the patter that comes out.
I think that applies to everyone and not just with the person in question.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - northern156 - 27 Mar 2016

I wouldn't worry about getting a job. It's seemingly getting easier. Apply when you can as often as you can. Apprenticeships are ideal. It's still all to come ahead of you. Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ambassador - 27 Mar 2016

(27 Mar 2016, 9:40 pm)Adrian I don't think we have any winners of Nobel peace prizes on here, so I'd say a clique.  Big Grin

We've got at least 6 Guardian level writers on here....*cough*

@gxo3. I'm not really involved in the enthusiast community but from what I read through here, it's like a horrendously uncool version of Glee. If you've annoyed anyone, it's probably been your humanity. Don't let the bastards grind you down I would say

I blame Halal cadburys

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 27 Mar 2016

(27 Mar 2016, 11:11 pm)Ambassador We've got at least 6 Guardian level writers on here....*cough*

@gxo3. I'm not really involved in the enthusiast community but from what I read through here, it's like a horrendously uncool version of Glee. If you've annoyed anyone, it's probably been your humanity. Don't let the bastards grind you down I would say

I blame Halal cadburys

This made me chuckle. Big Grin

It feels like it sometimes lol

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 28 Mar 2016

You know that, unless it was made with pig or monkey milk, it would be pretty difficult for chocolate not to be halal? The only common ingredient in confectionery that is not likely to be halal is gelatine.

Thomas, it's pretty shoddy that you appear to be offered the services that are there and need boxes ticked, rather than those you actually need. I know people with degrees who have been sent on basic literacy courses by the job centre. It's a bloody waste of everyone's time and money but makes tptb happy.

Do you have access to any impartial advocacy services?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 28 Mar 2016

The following number has just rang me 020 3519 2615 and whoever is at the other end knows my name.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 28 Mar 2016

(28 Mar 2016, 12:58 pm)DanPicken The following number has just rang me 020 3519 2615 and whoever is at the other end knows my name.

020 3 is an area code for London.

(28 Mar 2016, 1:04 pm)citaro5284 020 3 is an area code for London.

I know, I don't know anyone in London, however it sounded like Tyler Oakley a little bit.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 28 Mar 2016

Some woman decided to a U-turn in the middle of a very busy Cornmill Shopping Centre on a mobility scooter right in front of me with no warning whatsoever.

I hate Darlington!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 28 Mar 2016

(28 Mar 2016, 12:58 pm)DanPicken The following number has just rang me 020 3519 2615 and whoever is at the other end knows my name.

Presuming the call took place on your mobile, is the mobile you use registered to you or your parents? If it's the former, then that's one possible way method of how someone might of procured your data.

http://who-called.co.uk/Number/02035192615
http://checkcallerinfo.com/phonenumber/02035192615

A quick search reveals it maybe some marketing company.

(28 Mar 2016, 1:45 pm)Jimmi Some woman decided to a U-turn in the middle of a very busy Cornmill Shopping Centre on a mobility scooter right in front of me with no warning whatsoever.

I hate Darlington!

Come on Jimmi man.

Mobility Scooters aren't that quick and their turning circle isn't exactly great. Ample time to see what was going on and move out of the way of danger (although I agree some warning should've perhaps been given).

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 28 Mar 2016

(28 Mar 2016, 1:59 pm)MurdnunoC Come on Jimmi man.

Mobility Scooters aren't that quick and their turning circle isn't exactly great. Ample time to see what was going on and move out of the way of danger (although I agree some warning should've perhaps been given).

You'd be surprised! I've attached a photo of the sort of mobility scooter it was and it has not as much weight to it than them big bulky ones. She was not far off being alongside me when she decided to make this move so when the turn was instigated the scooter was right in front of me, had I been any further forward my feet would have become a speed hump. Was like Madge on Benidorm!
[Image: ba7c27ca74cea581edc946772cd062a1.jpg]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 28 Mar 2016

Are you sure it wasn't 'Cheers' bar ringing?

(28 Mar 2016, 2:23 pm)Andreos1 Are you sure it wasn't 'Cheers' bar ringing?

He's too young for that sort of reference man... Tongue

(28 Mar 2016, 2:31 pm)MurdnunoC He's too young for that sort of reference man... Tongue

I'm have no idea what it means...

(28 Mar 2016, 2:32 pm)DanPicken I'm have no idea what it means...

Cheers is a bar where everybody knows your name. 

There's the clue; look it up!