North East Buses
What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What has amused you/made you laugh today? (/showthread.php?tid=1674)

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 21 Apr 2015

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11551535/Chinook-helicopter-makes-accidental-800ft-cargo-drop-in-field.html

Whoops!

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 21 Apr 2015

The neighbours have just had their windows cleaned this morning, now they've got them being replaced Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - S813 FVK - 21 Apr 2015

When i was going through the posts from previous threads the other night. i came across this post which made me laugh

What has amused/made you laugh today? - Adrian - 22 Apr 2015

A suit on the train. Argued with a woman, and was adamant that it couldn't be her seat because it was his. The guard was passing and looked at his ticket, then proceeded to charge him the difference between his advance single and a standard single for being on the wrong train pratt!

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 23 Apr 2015

(21 Apr 2015, 7:30 pm)Robert When i was going through the posts from previous threads the other night. i came across this post which made me laugh

Quite a delayed 'like' from you there, Robert!  Wink

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 04 May 2015

Keep telling you kids - just say no!
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/newcastle-nightlife-17-pictures-geordie-9146775

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Davie - 05 May 2015

Reading this

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - MurdnunoC - 05 May 2015

(05 May 2015, 9:40 am)Davie Reading this

Aye. Bournemouth definately need to keep top striker Callum Wilson for next season. Don't know what's so funny or amusing about that like! 

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Davie - 05 May 2015

(05 May 2015, 9:50 am)MurdnunoC Aye. Bournemouth definately need to keep top striker Callum Wilson for next season. Don't know what's so funny or amusing about that like! 

It was the rumour at the top, I found funny because lambert nor Adebayor get first team football for their respective teams, and yet the Premier league champions are getting linked with them

What has amused/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 05 May 2015

Do we think I should buy these trainers?
[Image: fe5f8a1990e3fc7572ce501989156b29.jpg]

They are only £66.99!

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - MurdnunoC - 05 May 2015

(05 May 2015, 10:03 am)Jimmi Do we think I should buy these trainers?
[Image: fe5f8a1990e3fc7572ce501989156b29.jpg]

They are only £66.99!

£66.99!?!

Way too expensive for my liking.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 05 May 2015

(05 May 2015, 10:14 am)MurdnunoC £66.99!?!

Way too expensive for my liking.
Even for me that's a ridiculous amount to pay, furthest I normally go is around £40 maybe £50 at a push.

Other colours are available including dark blue and all colours look hideous.

What has amused/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 05 May 2015

You could also have these for £71.99
[Image: 4bcf2266881d02b3bc64bbda523a70d6.jpg]

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - S813 FVK - 05 May 2015

Forget dress to impress. More like bin to win with those. The sooner they're gone the better!

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 05 May 2015

(05 May 2015, 11:00 am)Adam Good grief, who in the right state of mind would want to buy them?! They look as if an explosion happened at the Smarties factory, with the debris landing on those shoes!

This world we live in is gradually becoming more and more insane.
Yeah there is some terrible fashion around right now, there is loads of horrificly wacky stuff in Top Man in days of late. Then we have some terrible 90s fashion choices come back as well.

I am finding it harder to find clothing I want to buy and have bought very little recently, on the up side I am spending less money so have been able to afford Fred Perry Polo Shirts such as the orange one I was wearing yesterday although I usually only get them when they go down in price a bit.

I thought them shoes looked a bit disco.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 31 May 2015

Out of all the places to build Ashington's new leisure centre...

...right next to McDonalds! Big Grin

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Rapidsnap - 08 Jun 2015

The Who's your true Soulmate actually selecting my partner as my true Soulmate lol. I was expecting someone completely at random.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Diamond One - 12 Jun 2015

this made me chuckle

is there really water on mars

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Diamond One - 12 Jun 2015

wade herbet wants ice-cream?

Wade Herbet doesn't want a bath

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 16 Jun 2015

The terror group’s slump in form has seen them overtaken by ISIS, Boko Haram, Russia, North Korea and Network Rail.

Network Rail is more evil than Al-Qaeda.  Wink

Link.