North East Buses
What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What has amused you/made you laugh today? (/showthread.php?tid=1674)

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - LeeCalder - 09 Aug 2016

(09 Aug 2016, 7:39 pm)Jimmi Better than the driver that was on 6140 this evening when I photographed it who gave me a one fingered salute. Dodgy

Bet he was thrilled when he got to Chester-le-Street as there was two enthusiasts waiting for said bus there with cameras.

Seems like I am getting hand gestures more and more often these days. Dodgy

I was speaking to 'Durham Bus Man' in Durham a few weeks ago, and he said he had sent an email to Kevin Carr regarding the matter, and KC said notices would be going up in canteens and depots warning drivers not to do this.

Evidently, this hasn't happened yet, or, the drivers are just ignoring it.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Rapidsnap - 09 Aug 2016

Just to give an idea of some of the distances I can get. Here is GNE Versa 5390 photographed from around 300 metres away.

.jpg
IMG_3380.JPG
Size 11.61 MB / Downloads 10

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 11 Aug 2016

Hearing stories/rumours about things I have supposedly done.

It nearly went in the little mysteries thread - as the reasons are a mystery, but it made me laugh out loud. So it's in here instead.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MrFozz - 11 Aug 2016

(11 Aug 2016, 7:28 am)Andreos1 Hearing stories/rumours about things I have supposedly done.

It nearly went in the little mysteries thread - as the reasons are a mystery, but it made me laugh out loud. So it's in here instead.
Care to elaborate Mr C [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MrFozz - 11 Aug 2016

(09 Aug 2016, 11:40 pm)GMitchelhill Just to give an idea of some of the distances I can get. Here is GNE Versa 5290 photographed from around 300 metres away.
Must admit Gary...

I have enjoyed looking at your pictures over the years...

Thata a cracking shot mate

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 11 Aug 2016

(11 Aug 2016, 11:38 am)MrFozz Care to elaborate Mr C [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Not sure I can elaborate or explain someone's behaviour mind Fozz.
Other than that it must be based on jealousy, insecurity, bitterness or some sort of mental impairment. I have no clue as to why someone would waste their time spreading rumour and lie in the first place, never mind bothering with me.

Might need to dig out the 'uncle' page on here and seek out some advice!

It cheered me up after a long day at work either way.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - citaro5284 - 20 Aug 2016

People who do not have a clue what they are talking about, yet seem to claim to know everything about you and yet they know nothing at all.

Does it ring any bells with anyone.  Angel

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 21 Aug 2016

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/08/16/epic-comedy-trolling-brendan-sullivan-robert-graves-superbly-funny-beginning-end/

It has been doing the rounds for a while now, but still makes me chuckle.
Quality trolling.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 21 Aug 2016

(21 Aug 2016, 2:26 pm)Andreos1 http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/08/16/epic-comedy-trolling-brendan-sullivan-robert-graves-superbly-funny-beginning-end/

It has been doing the rounds for a while now, but still makes me chuckle.
Quality trolling.

lmao "emotional range of a watercress sandwich"

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Andreos1 - 21 Aug 2016

(21 Aug 2016, 2:31 pm)Michael lmao "emotional range of a watercress sandwich"

Might have to borrow that line in the future!

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - MrFozz - 01 Sep 2016

Only in Seaham would a building be protected by an intruder

[Image: 5ce720eb20bca2fde804e9701a893e18.jpg]

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Jamie M - 01 Sep 2016

An elderly woman just sat next to me on my GNE 6, pulled out an iphone 6s and started playing pokemon go. Never seen an OAP gamer before!

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - South Tyne Lad - 03 Sep 2016

The Dart veg fest in the Stagecoach thread Big Grin

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - BusLoverMum - 03 Sep 2016

(01 Sep 2016, 9:39 pm)Jamie M An elderly woman just sat next to me on my GNE 6, pulled out an iphone 6s and started playing pokemon go. Never seen an OAP gamer before!

I've promised Big'un that, if he can be a darling, I'll take his phone for the odd walk and a few spins, when I get chance, when he's at school. It's a bit crap (which is why I ditched it for a better one, myself) and always crashing, so he's always out of balls. (oh the hilarity when he announces that)

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - James101 - 05 Sep 2016

First Potteries ability to make a challenging task into a much harder one!

On Sunday, First rehashed their routes around a large council estate in Stoke-on-Trent. The previous routes had been the same since de-reg, so a complete reshuffle including totally new route numbers was always going to be hard to sell to the locals. They've made it much harder for themselves, however, as I noticed today that all city bound service '12' buses show nothing on the side display and '13' on the back!

What has amused you/made you laugh today? - TEN 6083 - 05 Sep 2016

Not from today but yesterday when on the NNRG Road Run going along A167 to Durham on 4855 and some pensioner puts his hand out to stop the bus unaware that it's not a public bus. We go straight past with 4710 and YFY following behind and he starts cursing in our direction. Found this quite amusing.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Brian13 - 06 Sep 2016

Not really amusing but rather shocking but made me laugh a bit. Was on the 3 yesterday to Stanhope Road and some kid about 6 and his friend about 12 were on the back seat and the younger one started crying and the older one started winding him up. So the younger ones dad started having a go at the older one and then hit his son with a rolled up metro. Then he hit him again with the paper and started swearing at the kid which the kid replied you're a prick. I had to get off then so I don't know what happened after that

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 06 Sep 2016

Eastenders MAN, just seen the biggest set of weaklings ever, ran when it was 4 v 2 hahaha

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Adrian - 06 Sep 2016

(06 Sep 2016, 6:54 pm)Michael Eastenders MAN, just seen the biggest set of weaklings ever, ran when it was 4 v 2 hahaha

I'm disappointed that we didn't get a Grant Mitchell punch up. They were always TV gold.

RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Michael - 06 Sep 2016

(06 Sep 2016, 7:01 pm)Adrian I'm disappointed that we didn't get a Grant Mitchell punch up. They were always TV gold.

Same, was disappointed, it was built up to be good then it was mehhhhh.