North East Buses
What has amused you/made you laugh today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What has amused you/made you laugh today? (/showthread.php?tid=1674)

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Adrian - 14 Jul 2015

(14 Jul 2015, 1:57 pm)LeeCalder The fact that everyone is running around dead hyped up about this demonstrater! People insist on getting a first day photo, why? Does it make a difference if you get it today or next week? Not in my eyes it doesn't

Easy target for me. I could do it on my way to the shops for lunch. Smile

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - LeeCalder - 16 Jul 2015

I recently discovered the "Forum Statistics" page, and I have been keeping a close eye on it over the last few weeks. And I'm pretty sure Jimmi has been the daily top poster for at least 2 week. 17 posts today, haha.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Dan - 16 Jul 2015

(16 Jul 2015, 3:15 pm)LeeCalder I recently discovered the "Forum Statistics" page, and I have been keeping a close eye on it over the last few weeks. And I'm pretty sure Jimmi has been the daily top poster for at least 2 week. 17 posts today, haha.

Half of which are probably in the "What's annoying you today?" thread!

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 16 Jul 2015

(16 Jul 2015, 3:17 pm)Dan Half of which are probably in the "What's annoying you today?" thread!
Probably, I know I am the top poster in the "Annoying V3" thread although in my defence I often reply to others posts in that thread for various reasons and not always to say it annoys me too.

I am often towards the top of the Arriva threads for posts as well.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Davie - 16 Jul 2015

http://www.northumbria.police.uk/news_and_events/news/details.asp?id=108427&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - LeeCalder - 17 Jul 2015

(16 Jul 2015, 10:21 pm)Davie http://www.northumbria.police.uk/news_and_events/news/details.asp?id=108427&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

It has already been pointed out, Davie.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Davie - 17 Jul 2015

(17 Jul 2015, 10:35 am)LeeCalder It has already been pointed out, Davie.

I didn't say it hadn't.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - LeeCalder - 17 Jul 2015

(17 Jul 2015, 10:52 am)Davie I didn't say it hadn't.

Well why are you posting it again then.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Davie - 17 Jul 2015

(17 Jul 2015, 11:43 am)LeeCalder Well why are you posting it again then.

Because that amused me...

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Malarkey - 17 Jul 2015

Just seen this on Facebook.

David Cameron was visiting a Glasgow primary school and the class was in the middle of a discussion about words and their meanings.

The teacher asked Mr Cameron if he would like to lead the discussion on the word 'Tragedy'.
So the the prime minister asked the class if they could think of an example of a tragedy.
A little boy stood up and said, 'If my best friend is playing in the field and a tractor runs over him and kills him, that would be a tragedy.'
'Incorrect,' said Cameron, 'That would merely be an accident.'
A little girl stood up and said 'If a school bus carrying thirty children drove over a cliff, killing everybody inside, that would be a tragedy.'
'I'm afraid not', said Cameron, 'That's what we would call a great loss'.
The room went silent. No other kid volunteered. Cameron searched the room.
'Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?'
Finally, little Johnny raised his hand from the back of the class and said, 'If a plane carrying you and all the Tory M.P.s was hit by a missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.'
'Fantastic!' exclaimed Cameron, 'And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?'
'Well,' said little Johnny, 'It has to be a tragedy, because it certainly wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be a fucking accident either.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Diamond One - 20 Jul 2015

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/07/norwich-city-15-16-third-kit-is-made-to-be-hated.html seeing this football shirt one of the worse ones i have ever seen the worse one in the premier league almost reminds me of that time Newcastle United when they had that old banana shirt out the one they worn in the Championship worse one of the Premier League Norwich City has done i've seen some bad ones like back in the 90s Manchester United grey away shirt Everton Away shirt a few years ago which was Pink

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Adrian - 21 Jul 2015

110k signatures in just over 24 hours.... Big Grin

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/104334

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Dan - 23 Jul 2015

Yesterday's The Chase...

"Complete the common saying: 'softly, softly, catchee...' what?"
The three options were: a) Monkey, b) Lion, C) Crabs.

Always love it when they throw in answers like Option C. Tongue

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - S813 FVK - 23 Jul 2015

(23 Jul 2015, 3:49 pm)Dan Yesterday's The Chase...

"Complete the common saying: 'softly, softly, catchee...' what?"
The three options were: a) Monkey, b) Lion, C) Crabs.

Always love it when they throw in answers like Option C. Tongue

I got a surprise when they mentioned the 'new chaser' when i watched it on Tuesday. Completely forgot her name but has she been out yet? Interested to see how good she is.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - S813 FVK - 23 Jul 2015

(23 Jul 2015, 3:50 pm)S813 FVK I got a surprise when they mentioned the 'new chaser' when i watched it on Tuesday. Completely forgot her name but has she been out yet? Interested to see how good she is.

She never got a mention tonight...wonder if it was just a one off?

What has amused/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 02 Aug 2015

The fact that any audio I listen to on my phone ends up in my music folder, so I was just listening to a song and when that song ended it just randomly went "OUSEBURN VALLEY" from when it was uploaded on here from the discussion about the Quaylink next stop announcements. A recording of a Volvo B10BLE must be coming up soon.

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 02 Aug 2015

(02 Aug 2015, 11:57 am)Jimmi The fact that any audio I listen to on my phone ends up in my music folder, so I was just listening to a song and when that song ended it just randomly went "OUSEBURN VALLEY" from when it was uploaded on here from the discussion about the Quaylink next stop announcements. A recording of a Volvo B10BLE must be coming up soon.

Big Grin Big Grin

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - Jimmi - 02 Aug 2015

(02 Aug 2015, 12:04 pm)GX03 SVC Big Grin Big Grin
Thinking of making it a tone for Flickr notifications.

Or I should go on the Quaylink services and keep randomly playing it out loud to confuse people

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - omnicity4659 - 02 Aug 2015

(02 Aug 2015, 12:08 pm)Jimmi Thinking of making it a tone for Flickr notifications.

Or I should go on the Quaylink services and keep randomly playing it out loud to confuse people

Both, then when a spam favouriter comes....

RE: What has amused/made you laugh today? - BusLoverMum - 03 Aug 2015

There's a family having a picnic on the x12. I suppose it makes a change from national trust carparks Big Grin