North East Buses
Anything and Everything v2 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything v2 (/showthread.php?tid=1834)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Andreos1 - 09 Apr 2017

(08 Apr 2017, 10:45 pm)Adrian Posts were moved here - http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=852

Dan's post was not moved as it was predominantly on the new ETM trial, and unfortunately MyBB does not allow you to split an individual post. It either remains in one thread or another.

Thanks for clarifying.

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Dan - 09 Apr 2017

(09 Apr 2017, 7:12 am)Andreos1 Thanks for clarifying.

As we haven't "reached a very sad state of affairs" after all, I've even given you a cheeky reply... Feel free to read and discuss further!

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=958&pid=196902#pid196902

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jamie M - 09 Apr 2017

(08 Apr 2017, 9:19 pm)South Tyne Lad Would love to do the same, But its literally impossible to do. Also adding the fact I'm only 14 so my Mam and Dad wouldn't let me either haha.

Id like to have a attempt at a photo of the 45E possibly in this holidays, But that would be a push aswell.

[Image: 33783978182_8ea07c0574_k.jpg](Go North East) NK15EOC / 5413 - Wright Streetlite by Jamie MP, on Flickr
Here's your benchmark!

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jamie M - 16 Apr 2017

(08 Apr 2017, 9:19 pm)South Tyne Lad Would love to do the same, But its literally impossible to do. Also adding the fact I'm only 14 so my Mam and Dad wouldn't let me either haha.

Id like to have a attempt at a photo of the 45E possibly in this holidays, But that would be a push aswell.
[Image: 34019373346_73668505a4_k.jpg]Nightbuses: N21 & N56 by Jamie MP, on Flickr

Here's the benchmark for you on the former topic as well, for future years!

I'm hoping to wake up at some silly time in the morning and I'll manage to get the short N21 to chester. I'm insane enough!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jimmi - 16 Apr 2017

(16 Apr 2017, 12:18 am)Jamie M Here's the benchmark for you on the former topic as well, for future years!

I'm hoping to wake up at some silly time in the morning and I'll manage to get the short N21 to chester. I'm insane enough!

You'll have to get to Durham to get the N20 next. Rather you than me like!

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jamie M - 16 Apr 2017

(16 Apr 2017, 7:24 am)Jimmi You'll have to get to Durham to get the N20 next. Rather you than me like!

Aye, I'm just contributing to the archive! In 10 years time I can reflect and show how insane enthusiasts can get...

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - idiot - 03 May 2017

This bug wants to do one. Coming out of both ends ?

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jamie M - 06 May 2017

(16 Apr 2017, 7:24 am)Jimmi You'll have to get to Durham to get the N20 next. Rather you than me like!

[Image: 33654079844_44038b3326_o.jpg]N20 - NK62CYC / 6066 by Jamie MP, on Flickr

Welp.

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jimmi - 06 May 2017

(06 May 2017, 11:45 pm)Jamie M Welp.

Some people may think of me of being a bad influence although I know you would have done that whether I suggested it or not!

Does anyone on here have a photo of Arriva Darlington service 66 though? https://flic.kr/p/GXBuRs

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jamie M - 07 May 2017

(06 May 2017, 11:53 pm)Jimmi Some people may think of me of being a bad influence although I know you would have done that whether I suggested it or not!

Does anyone on here have a photo of Arriva Darlington service 66 though?  https://flic.kr/p/GXBuRs

Stop taking the spotlight from my content! I demand to have bragging rights for at least a few weeks....

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jimmi - 07 May 2017

(07 May 2017, 1:35 am)Jamie M Stop taking the spotlight from my content! I demand to have bragging rights for at least a few weeks....

Whey, you should know by now that I like to plug anything even vaguely relevant to get more views.

In all seriousness though, at least you got and yourself a shot like, can't say that I've seen many (if any) photos of the N20.

Anything and Everything v2 - Jimmi - 20 May 2017

As there has been some concerns over the deactivation of my Facebook account, I would just like to assure everyone that everything is fine, I've just decided that I just need a few days away from it.

Although there was a few contributing factors to this downtime, the straw that broke the camels back was finding out that a individual has been making remarks about me behind my back in Facebook group chats (again!), the individual in question referred to me in a offensive term relating to disability and that I was a waste of space in the world, seemingly the reasoning for these remarks is because he seems to think that I am part of a group of people who do the following "people who pay bus fares don't deserve to stand whilst the likes of him put bags on the seats" now, whilst I do admit to putting my bag on bus/train seats, it is only done when there is plenty of seats available, when it starts to get busy, it gets put either by my knees or down on the floor by my feet, I do not make people stand out of sheer ignorance on my part, quite the opposite in fact and if I did, I'm sure people would sharp ask me to shift. I had the unfortunate allocation of 2851 on a busy 5 from Darlington on Wednesday afternoon and I can assure you that no one was made to stand as a result of me, the two people who joined me at the back however...

So,moral of the story here is, don't make assumptions that you can't prove and don't dish out abuse for the thing you are alleging. Sad to say this is the second time within about a fortnight I have had this brought to my attention. If the alleged is annoying enough, he'll hate my YouTube video set up which is typically me plonking my camera on the middle back seat on a bus which again is only when the bus is quiet.

I should be back on Facebook sometime next week. I should be attending the NNRG's Road Run thing tomorrow however that may change yet.

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - MrFozz - 23 May 2017

Suicide Bombing in Manchester Last Night after Ariane Grande Concert, 22 dead, 59 injured...The dead includes Children [LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE]

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Michael - 23 May 2017

(23 May 2017, 7:33 am)MrFozz Suicide Bombing in Manchester Last Night after Ariane Grande Concert, 22 dead, 59 injured...The dead includes Children [LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE][LOUDLY CRYING FACE]

=(, shocked when i read it last night,
It popped up as a notification from Sky News on my phone, how can someone be so harsh?, i mean its children.

I always thought it would just be London who would targeted... clearly not.... where is next?

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Jamie M - 23 May 2017

(23 May 2017, 8:30 am)Michael =(, shocked when i read it last night,
It popped up as a notification from Sky News on my phone, how can someone be so harsh?, i mean its children.

I always thought it would just be London who would targeted... clearly not.... where is next?
They don't care who, they don't care where.

I don't live my life by the scaremongering that the media and everybody tries so hard to force down everyone else's throats. The fact that it's indescriminate makes me understand that it could be me next, maybe by something completely unrelated. I like to be kept in the loop, but once I've heard the facts and given my view, I'm out of any conversation to do with it.

I'd rather enjoy my time here, rather than worrying about what people can do to me at any stage.

(23 May 2017, 8:37 am)Jamie M They don't care who, they don't care where.

I don't live my life by the scaremongering that the media and everybody tries so hard to force down everyone else's throats. The fact that it's indescriminate makes me understand that it could be me next, maybe by something completely unrelated. I like to be kept in the loop, but once I've heard the facts and given my view, I'm out of any conversation to do with it.

I'd rather enjoy my time here, rather than worrying about what people can do to me at any stage.

Na it won't stop me from going to work etc... just cowards who do it, think they'll stop everything, which it won't.

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - MrFozz - 23 May 2017

(23 May 2017, 8:30 am)Michael =(, shocked when i read it last night,

Anywhere can be targeted and Manchester is no stranger to terror attacks, the IRA bombed the Arndale in 1996...

This sinks to a new low though, targeting kids, by picking on young people they are aiming to strike terror of the worst kind into our hearts, and in doing so they are not discriminating in choosing who they target

Anything and Everything v2 - Jimmi - 23 May 2017

This morning I have been thinking what if's, like if they had targeted Green Day's gig there that I went to recently instead of last night. I remember going to see Frank Turner in Newcastle the night after the Paris terror attacks and the atmosphere was pretty dire, just because there was that slight bit of fear that it could happen to us.

If we live in fear, that's letting them win, so we just have to get on with our lives the best we can, so I will go and enjoy my outing in the lakes today as if last night's events didn't happen.

RE: Anything and Everything v2 - Kuyoyo - 23 May 2017

And now we've lost our first James Bond - Sir Rodger Moore has died after a short battle with cancer

Terror threat level raised from 'severe' to 'critical' after Manchester Arena attack

http://news.sky.com/story/terror-threat-level-raised-to-critical-after-manchester-arena-attack-10890599

(23 May 2017, 1:48 pm)Kuyoyo And now we've lost our first James Bond - Sir Rodger Moore has died after a short battle with cancer

One of the best too, Sad