North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 08 May 2015

Got a new laptop today, just a basic thing from Tesco...1.7ghz dual core processor, 1TB HDD, decent graphics for 260 quid, as long as I can play football manager and train simulator I am happy, though the spec is the bare minimum for Train Sim Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 08 May 2015

(08 May 2015, 8:08 pm)MrFozz Got a new laptop today, just a basic thing from Tesco...1.7ghz dual core processor, 1TB HDD, decent graphics for 260 quid, as long as I can play football manager and train simulator I am happy, though the spec is the bare minimum for Train Sim Big Grin

You might struggle with both on that. Football Manager especially relies heavily on processing power. It'll work like, but it'll be very slow. How much RAM?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 08 May 2015

Finished all of my university coursework for the year. Time to start revising for exams  Angel . Feels good that I won't have to do another coursework assignment for a year and a half due to being on placement next year.

(08 May 2015, 8:38 pm)aureolin You might struggle with both on that. Football Manager especially relies heavily on processing power. It'll work like, but it'll be very slow. How much RAM?
4GB DDR

It is good enough for me, believe it or not I rarely start career on FM PC as I like to edit the database...

Think Malarkey and Service Suggestions....That's me when it comes to editing FM...

Railworks is quite slow to load up but is not too bad once loaded

(08 May 2015, 9:07 pm)MrFozz 4GB DDR

It is good enough for me, believe it or not I rarely start career on FM PC as I like to edit the database...

Think Malarkey and Service Suggestions....That's me when it comes to editing FM...

Railworks is quite slow to load up but is not too bad once loaded
Out of interest...if your an FM player and are looking for something to try, let me know and I will try put something together for Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 08 May 2015

(08 May 2015, 10:00 pm)MrFozz Out of interest...if your an FM player and are looking for something to try, let me know and I will try put something together for Big Grin

Rarely play it these days. Very rarely in fact. I barely get the time to play on the PS4 never mind anything else haha.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 09 May 2015

One of NEB Admins scored for Sunderland namely Danny Graham

Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 10 May 2015

Well got my laptop now...

While it is the bare minimum for the games I want to play...

After 4 years of Football Manager Handheld on Android, I wanted to get back into the PC Game...There is only so much editing you can do on FMH and now I am back on FM, the editing possibilities are nigh on endless...

Now, I'm touting for work lol, if there many FM 15 players on here, if you want a custom database creating, I will do it...

Custom Leagues and Competitions

Back on FM 2O12, I come up with all kinds of different leagues and competitions, I recreated some long gone competitions and created new and different ones as well...

I am the Adam Malarkey of Football Manager Editing...It may look absurd(No Offence Adam), but it is plain enough to he puts a lot of thought into and seems to enjoy whatever in that brain of his...Big Grin

So as I said, if anyone plays the game and wants a challenge I will try to give you one(Not what you think, ya dirty minded bar stewards)

Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 10 May 2015

I think that this is the best time to announce the news...

My mam is currently in labour as I speak, as I've had a phone call from my auntie. Smile  Its a little girl.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 10 May 2015

(10 May 2015, 5:39 pm)Tommy_1581 I think that this is the best time to announce the news...

My mam is currently in labour as I speak, as I've had a phone call from my auntie. Smile  Its a little girl.

Congratulations Tommy, bet you're thinking all them times you didn't go out because she hadn't had the baby and you could of.

(10 May 2015, 6:13 pm)danpick Congratulations Tommy, bet you're thinking all them times you didn't go out because she hadn't had the baby and you could of.

Thanks Dan Smile

Nah, the only things that's on my mind is the baby and if my Flickr photos will ever upload Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 10 May 2015

(10 May 2015, 5:39 pm)Tommy_1581 I think that this is the best time to announce the news...

Well Done mate, hope your all good and well

(10 May 2015, 7:09 pm)MrFozz Well Done mate, hope your all good and well

Cheers Fozz, hopefully I'll be able to return home on Tuesday and meet her.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - mb134 - 10 May 2015

7533 Big Grin 

Also the fact that, although the WiFi was working, the boy from "the family" (see annoying) couldn't figure out how to use it, just punishment I think for the constant annoyance. 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 11 May 2015

She was born at 19:55 last night, I've been sent photos of her and she is the cutest thing ever. Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 11 May 2015

(11 May 2015, 4:00 pm)Tommy_1581 She was born at 19:55 last night, I've been sent photos of her and she is the cutest thing ever. Smile

Great news mate! Congratulations. 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 12 May 2015

Well, I've just had my French exam - Though it was ok, then I had my BTEC Sport exam - again I though this wrnt well Undecided)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 13 May 2015

Got myself rather stressed out yesterday evening as Adecco wanted me to do a Food Allergen test, and I know bot all about allergies in various foods, anyway went into Adecco in Durham this morning, explained I hadnt done it, still a bit stressed and feeling rather tired due to a lack of sleep as it was on my mind.

I sat down with the Advisor called Amy, lovely lass, dead canny and easy to talk to, bit weird as I sometimes feel uncomfortable talking and interacting with people I dont know, anyway I felt more relaxed as we got talking about my work exp and hobbies and interests etc, which led to me explaining that I had an interest in Buses/Transport, she then responded by saying her other half was a Bus Driver for Go North East working out of Chester le Street Depot, more we talked the more relaxed I got, nerves and stress aside I jumped in head first and did the test, piece of piss I passed it, then I was told I had to do other Modules which included Health & Safety, Fire Safety, Display Screen Equipment, Manual Handling and Food Safety.

After 2 and a half hours which flew by I passed all the other Modules, and only got 3 or 4 Questions incorrect out of something like 40 Questions spread across all Modules, well chuffed with myself and it means I can start working at Durham Cricket Ground on Friday, on top of that I yet another interview lined up working in a Bar, but as I missed the call this morning and forgot to phone back, I will have to do that tomorrow to find out where it is at as I think it is a Full Time role.

Safe to say things are finally starting to look up for me after being stuck in a rut for the last few years since I left college, about time as well is what I say.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 14 May 2015

Well today is my last day of 7 in a row at work... 4 days (long weekend) off start at 1913 Wink
I'm actually doing something with my time off too as I've got a night away booked - spending tomorrow sampling Arriva Yorkshire's Sapphire and MAX offerings, as well as the Flying Tigers which I've not used since they got their new buses! Saturday I'm roped into playing tour guide for Kuyoyo round the Peak District, I enjoy it down there far too much!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 14 May 2015

(14 May 2015, 8:58 am)tyresmoke Well today is my last day of 7 in a row at work... 4 days (long weekend) off start at 1913 Wink
I'm actually doing something with my time off too as I've got a night away booked - spending tomorrow sampling Arriva Yorkshire's Sapphire and MAX offerings, as well as the Flying Tigers which I've not used since they got their new buses! Saturday I'm roped into playing tour guide for Kuyoyo round the Peak District, I enjoy it down there far too much!

Hardly roped you into the trip Tongue