North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 10 Jun 2015

I'm in Blackpool

Annoyingly I waited for a shot of Catch22Bus service 21 which runs from the Tower and Blackpool Zoo using a vintage bus but got bored waiting for it to show but may try again later.

I am using the Sony camera today so the image quality won't be as good as normal but I'll be back in a fortnight.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 10 Jun 2015

(10 Jun 2015, 11:59 am)Jimmi I'm in Blackpool

Annoyingly I waited for a shot of Catch22Bus service 21 which runs from the Tower and Blackpool Zoo using a vintage bus but got bored waiting for it to show but may try again later.

I am using the Sony camera today so the image quality won't be as good as normal but I'll be back in a fortnight.

I hope you enjoy yourself, Jimmi  Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 10 Jun 2015

(10 Jun 2015, 12:53 pm)Davie I hope you enjoy yourself, Jimmi  Smile
I will

Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 10 Jun 2015

Had one of my silly moments today, I wrote to FIFA asking who can stand for President, I reckon I could do a good job heading up World Football...Love having my silly as it eases my boredom sometimes [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 11 Jun 2015

Saw one of the most lovely shirts ever and am getting it yay

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 9:31 am)Diamond One Saw one of the most lovely shirts ever and am getting it yay

Is it a Sunderland shirt?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 12:16 pm)Davie Is it a Sunderland shirt?
And will he be the first in the queue for it for the umpteenth time Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 11 Jun 2015

On a 2 from Washington yesterday, my mate was driving, kids from Biddick School got on and this little lass about 13/14 announced in front of her mates 'Is it just me or are bus drivers getting fitter all the time' 'how gorgeous is he please'

Could do with some nice lady drivers for me to perv over Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 1:06 pm)MrFozz On a 2 from Washington yesterday, my mate was driving, kids from Biddick School got on and this little lass about 13/14 announced in front of her mates 'Is it just me or are bus drivers getting fitter all the time' 'how gorgeous is he please'

Could do with some nice lady drivers for me to perv over Big Grin

You'll get yourself known doing things like that Fozz  Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - citaro5284 - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 8:11 pm)Adam Had a brilliant day at Whitley Bay with my uni friends who are still here, even though it didn't fully go to plan.

We attempted to have a barbecue on the beach, but the meat refused to cook, so we ended up having a pub meal instead.

Also, I got quite sunburnt as the day progressed.

Which pub did you end up at?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 12:16 pm)I  Davie Is it a Sunderland shirt?
Yes it is the new Home Shirt looks nice saw it instore
(11 Jun 2015, 12:18 pm)MrFozz And will he be the first in the queue for it for the umpteenth time Big Grin
Probs more than likely 
(11 Jun 2015, 8:11 pm)Adam Had a brilliant day at Whitley Bay with my uni friends who are still here, even though it didn't fully go to plan.

We attempted to have a barbecue on the beach, but the meat refused to cook, so we ended up having a pub meal instead.

Also, I got quite sunburnt as the day progressed.
Apart from the barbecue it all went well when I was on Fairbridge our stove was crap

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 8:26 pm)Adam The Old George/42nd Street. They're both connected together Smile

If you ever end up in Tynemouth, try the Barca Arts Bar. Lovely beers and a quirky little bar too.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 11 Jun 2015

I'm just glad that Malcolm Crosby has de-assembled most of the crock of shite that Mills assembled last season.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 11 Jun 2015

Just seen the film Spy and it was really funny. Cheered me right up it has Smile

Oh and Cineworld have given me a months free unlimited for feedback/complaining Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 12 Jun 2015

Really smooth ride on the X9. Managed to charge my phone, and fit in an hours powernap. Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - northern156 - 12 Jun 2015

Payday on Monday. Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 12 Jun 2015

(12 Jun 2015, 7:07 pm)northern156 Payday on Monday. Big Grin

Next Friday for me!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - northern156 - 12 Jun 2015

(12 Jun 2015, 7:14 pm)Dan Next Friday for me!

Won't take long to be skint though! Sad

Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 13 Jun 2015

One thing that made me happy yesterday was finally getting a ride on Scarlet Band's ex Nottingham Solo Y236LRR on service 33 which I've been trying to get for ages.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 13 Jun 2015

Received the keys for a property in Bristol that will be used as my accommodation during my Hewlett-Packard placement. Went to Bristol with 4 others to sign the tenancy agreement and to receive the keys. Just the standing order and contents insurance to sort out now. I guess I am a southerner now for a year.... Streetlites on First Bristol's 24 outside my house too Tongue.