North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 2:50 pm)Andreos1 One of these? 
http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferries-to-ireland/rail-sail Or are you flying?

Went most recently , for a day over the summer on a Stena Line day trip. Absolute bargain, especially with a days bus travel included.
http://www.stenaline.co.uk/ferries-to-ireland/day-trips/cairnryan-belfast-belfast-daytrips-by-foot
Last time I went there I nearly got caught with my pants down in the grounds of Queens University, I love Belfast, bn 4/5 times now

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 09 Nov 2015

Coach and Bus Weekly would like to use one of my Photographs in there upcoming Magazine.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 8:03 pm)Malarkey Coach and Bus Weekly would like to use one of my Photographs in there upcoming Magazine.
Congrats, Malarkey!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 09 Nov 2015

was waiting for a train to go somewhere ended up on the other side of the platform caught it right on time and during the journey i got a free brownie and a free cuppa when i thought the whole carriage was gonna pay money but they offered it for free as a result of a delayed train so am buzzing i got a nice cuppa and a brownie for free

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 8:03 pm)Malarkey Coach and Bus Weekly would like to use one of my Photographs in there upcoming Magazine.
Well Done Malarks
(09 Nov 2015, 11:18 pm)Diamond One was waiting for a train to go somewhere ended up on the other side of the platform caught it right on time and during the journey i got a free brownie and a free cuppa when i thought the whole carriage was gonna pay money but they offered it for free as a result of a delayed train so am buzzing i got a nice cuppa and a brownie for free
It is mad how you can turn your posts into a short short story bazzarooski Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 10 Nov 2015

They contacted me yesterday to use the photograph below:

[Image: 15074439842_a0096e2879.jpg]Lothian Buses: 171 / SN60EOD by Daniel Graham, on Flickr

I find it's always quite interesting to see which story they're running with the photograph when you get your free copy of the magazine - presumably something about the mobile app this time!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 10 Nov 2015

For once it's not just my boyfriend making me happy (he makes me happy all the time anyway).

Got to see the PS4 I'm getting for Xmas. Just going to see what games I'm getting.
So far it's
GTA V
WWE 2K16
Transformers Devestation.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 12 Nov 2015

(10 Nov 2015, 11:49 pm)GMitchelhill For once it's not just my boyfriend making me happy (he makes me happy all the time anyway).

Got to see the PS4 I'm getting for Xmas. Just going to see what games I'm getting.
So far it's
GTA V
WWE 2K16
Transformers Devestation.
You are legend GTA V is the best I like Michael De Santa and Trevor Phillips the side character I really think is legend is Wade Herbet if you ask Wade for a bath he will say this "NOOO!!!! No baths" the funniest scene in the game is where you chase one of the ballas gang members down and Chop the dog ends up doing it with a dog and Franklin has to pull the dog away (it wasn't trained by Lamar Davis) but don't get on the wrong side of the Altruist Cult (the members are either naked or part naked with genitals exposed) or Denise Clinton (Lamar has a crush on) or even Trevor (who is mad himself)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 12 Nov 2015

I've already completed the game on my Xbox 360 and up to level 100 online

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 13 Nov 2015

I've just been informed about That's Entertainment opening in Durham, it will be next to CeX.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 14 Nov 2015

Week one of work done. One night off then back in 1am Monday morning

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 8:48 am)Kuyoyo Week one of work done. One night off then back in 1am Monday morning

Rather you than me!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 9:02 am)Dan Rather you than me!

I don't mind nights - unsocial hours rate add-on until 7am. Plus Monday's are always overtime so two Monday shifts equals pay for 3 normal shifts before the extras.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 14 Nov 2015

I didn't think I'd post in this thread after the week I've had, however, my friends have made me happy. From my mates at college, or friends such as Lee, Bazza, Fozz or Dan P, have all cheered me up when I've had a bad time, so thank you all! Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 9:14 pm)Davie I didn't think I'd post in this thread after the week I've had, however, my friends have made me happy. From my mates at college, or friends such as Lee, Bazza, Fozz or Dan P, have all cheered me up when I've had a bad time, so thank you all! Wink

Aye, today was eventful getting lost in Burradon.

(14 Nov 2015, 9:50 pm)DanPicken Aye, today was eventful getting lost in Burradon.
Better than that day in Yarm

(14 Nov 2015, 9:52 pm)Davie Better than that day in Yarm

Next time I'll make sure that it's not on.

(14 Nov 2015, 9:53 pm)DanPicken Next time I'll make sure that it's not on.
It could only happen to us two like

RE: Whats made you happy today? - citaro5284 - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 9:50 pm)DanPicken Aye, today was eventful getting lost in Burradon.

You cannot get lost in Burradon.....its a single road  :s

(14 Nov 2015, 10:20 pm)citaro5284 You cannot get lost in Burradon.....its a single road  :s

On the Industrial Estate bit.