North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jamie M - 23 May 2017

(23 May 2017, 8:43 am)Charles41 Just received a junk email offering me a cure for my erectile dysfunction.

What erectile dysfunction!?!

Charles
Maybe they're predicting the future! [SMIRKING FACE]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 23 May 2017

(23 May 2017, 8:43 am)Charles41 Just received a junk email offering me a cure for my erectile dysfunction.

Charles
In a similar sense, penis enlargements is or at least was one of the most common spam emails people would get as some people want it and others want it for someone else

Ooh, some Nigerian Prince wants to put some money into my bank account, please go ahead and do that!

Whats made you happy today? - TEN 6083 - 27 May 2017

Had a good day in Carlisle going to Stagecoach's Open Day at their depot

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

RE: Whats made you happy today? - BusLoverMum - 27 May 2017

Charles

I get them, too.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Charles41 - 01 Jun 2017

New issue of bus and coach preservation has a good article on the history of the Eden. Also interesting article about an ex gne olympian.

There's also photos of the 500 group running day and also Scarborough bus fest. Jimmi is in a photo at Scarborough about to board a Bristol lh.

Charles

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 01 Jun 2017

(01 Jun 2017, 8:22 pm)Charles41 New issue of bus and coach preservation has a good article on the history of the Eden. Also interesting article about an ex gne olympian.

There's also photos of the 500 group running day and also Scarborough bus fest. Jimmi is in a photo at Scarborough about to board a Bristol lh.

Charles

Damn bus spotters, with their bloody cameras!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 12 Jun 2017

Five days until myself and Kurt head down to Bournemouth for a week..... It will certainly be nice to have a good change of scenery.

Whats made you happy today? - TEN 6083 - 21 Jun 2017

Got the keys for the new flat today, first thing I done was arrange sky and broadband to be installed, haven't even decorated yet or have any furniture for it

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 24 Jun 2017

Raised £3286.85 for Marie Curie!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 25 Jul 2017

The bigger lens for my camera has just arrived, and well chuffed with it. Hoping to get up to Newcastle Airport tomorrow with the other half in order to try it out!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Charles41 - 25 Jul 2017

Had a great drive around South East Northumberland today. Visited a few small independents. All the operators were friendly and I got some good photos. The people at the private ambulance company near Cramlington were a bit bemused about someone taking an interest in their vehicles mind. They'd never met a bus enthusiast before.

Charles

Whats made you happy today? - Jamie M - 04 Aug 2017

Costa del Easington[Image: 80d0a9c02ecd3085b997d1e3deaa53dc.jpg]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 04 Aug 2017

(04 Aug 2017, 9:54 am)Jamie M Costa del Easington[Image: 80d0a9c02ecd3085b997d1e3deaa53dc.jpg]

If only mate haha  Big Grin .

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jamie M - 05 Aug 2017

(04 Aug 2017, 10:07 pm)Simmy If only mate haha  Big Grin .

been here for a few weeks. 100% Country Durham Heritage Coastline.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 05 Aug 2017

(05 Aug 2017, 12:32 am)Jamie M been here for a few weeks. 100% Country Durham Heritage Coastline.

You've spent a few weeks in a car park outside a block of 'toillette's'?  Undecided

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jamie M - 05 Aug 2017

(05 Aug 2017, 10:32 am)Andreos1 You've spent a few weeks in a car park outside a block of 'toillette's'?  Undecided

Where else would one stay?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 05 Aug 2017

(05 Aug 2017, 10:45 am)Jamie M Where else would one stay?

It's very you in fairness  Tongue

Most Travelodge's and Premier Inn's I've stayed in have had worse views, usually overlooking a car park or the more exotic ones overlook Poundworld or a costume shop, worst was Wolverhampton where my room was right where people went to smoke outside, so you could hear people at all hours and they could totally see in through the window, so blinds remained closed for the duration of that hotel stay.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 05 Aug 2017

(24 Jun 2017, 8:13 am)idiot Raised £3286.85 for Marie Curie!

Just seen this now. Congratulations! That is an amazing amount for such a great cause :Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 05 Aug 2017

Thanks! Doing it all again next year but for Mind UK!

Whats made you happy today? - TEN 6083 - 07 Aug 2017

Sky have finally activated my phone line so my broadband is now working in my flat after waiting for a month for them to do it which means I can move in properly within the next couple of days.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk