North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 20 Jan 2015

although this happned Yesterday saw 2 of my favourite bands live together Korn and Slipknot fantastic

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 21 Jan 2015

Managed to win 1st place on a quiz today unexpected right now editing photos

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 21 Jan 2015

Just remembered I've got Go-Ahead on Friday so I won't have a Science lesson with Mr. Fuckwitz. Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 21 Jan 2015

I've actually had quite a good day today on my trip to Whitby.

Pity Flickr had to be a pain again (always happens with important uploads these days).

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 22 Jan 2015

Simon Pegg rumoured to be co-writing star trek 3. i bloody hope so

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 22 Jan 2015

(22 Jan 2015, 8:06 pm)Adam Finally getting the wheels in motion for my train trip (I'm very sorry) to London and back with the tickets I won in East Coast's Bid for a Seat competition. Unfortunately, it has to be on a Saturday, so can't get the full First Class experience.

I'm taking my cousins with me. The three of us will split the cost of the extra ticket. We're looking at going on February 21st. Going down, we aim to get the 07:22 train from NCL, an HST operated service (and hopefully I'll be able to get a window surfing selfie Tongue ). Coming back, we're thinking of getting the 20:00 or 21:00 service.

I thought the last one back was before 2000 on a Saturday?

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 22 Jan 2015

(22 Jan 2015, 8:23 pm)aureolin I thought the last one back was before 2000 on a Saturday?

Assuming the Trainline app is correct - the last East Coast service to Newcastle leaving King's Cross is at 19:48. Leaves from Plat.1. Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - citaro5284 - 22 Jan 2015

(22 Jan 2015, 8:25 pm)MarcTheA4 Assuming the Trainline app is correct - the last East Coast service to Newcastle leaving King's Cross is at 19:48. Leaves from Plat.1. Smile

Its wrong Marcus...timetables on East Coast say there is one at 2000 and 2100 arriving into Newcastle at 2309 and 0005.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 22 Jan 2015

watching cats doing the funniest things i have seen my Bella doing funny things licking the blinds biting the blinds and cleaning my plate

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 22 Jan 2015

(22 Jan 2015, 11:22 pm)Racer_Experience watching cats doing the funniest things i have seen my Bella doing funny things licking the blinds biting the blinds and cleaning my plate

Thats disgusting that is, my dog tries to lick plates and she always gets a boot up the arse...Not very nice when we know dogs will lick there own knackers and genitalia

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 23 Jan 2015

Have been meaning to post these but kept on forgetting... I have two from Wednesday!

I went to see Taken 3 with my Media Studies teacher and one other AS Media Studies student. Although the girl that was with me irritated the hell out of me as, whenever it was even the slightest bit tense, she'd grip my leg with her massive nails, it was a great movie with a good storyline and I'd highly recommend it. If you didn't like the previous Taken movies on the basis that they're unrealistic, you won't like this one, either.

Also went out to catch a few odd workings and other things on Wednesday night, and had a very friendly driver take me back to Park Lane from Silksworth on the 42. He saw me taking a photo, so decided to chat. Very nice change to have an enthusiast-friendly driver at 6pm at night. Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 23 Jan 2015

I'm watching what I think is one of the funniest Top Gear episodes

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 23 Jan 2015

(23 Jan 2015, 8:16 am)Davie I'm watching what I think is one of the funniest Top Gear episodes

Ooh, yes. Top Gear is my 'happy' for today.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155158350265571

It's obvious that they're never 'alone' and they always have a camera crew with them at least, but after seeing the last Top Gear special, you know that there's quite a bit more than just a camera crew there at all times... Spoils it a little, when you actually think about it.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 24 Jan 2015

The heating on 5325 is on full whack. Nice and toasty on this bus - as always! The 71 is getting a good'un from Monday...

Shame about the driver who decided to give me two fingers earlier in the day...

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 24 Jan 2015

Had 3822 on the 45 when out today! All the way from Consett to Newcastle! Big Grin

#bliss

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 24 Jan 2015

(23 Jan 2015, 8:13 am)Dan Have been meaning to post these but kept on forgetting... I have two from Wednesday!

I went to see Taken 3 with my Media Studies teacher and one other AS Media Studies student. Although the girl that was with me irritated the hell out of me as, whenever it was even the slightest bit tense, she'd grip my leg with her massive nails, it was a great movie with a good storyline and I'd highly recommend it. If you didn't like the previous Taken movies on the basis that they're unrealistic, you won't like this one, either.

Also went out to catch a few odd workings and other things on Wednesday night, and had a very friendly driver take me back to Park Lane from Silksworth on the 42. He saw me taking a photo, so decided to chat. Very nice change to have an enthusiast-friendly driver at 6pm at night. Tongue

She might have wanted a big strapping like such as yourself to protect her from the scary bit or wanted a nicely manly hug Tongue

(24 Jan 2015, 4:06 pm)MrFozz She might have wanted a big strapping like such as yourself to protect her from the scary bit or wanted a nicely manly hug Tongue

Can't believe that was annoying him. Girls don't really lay a finger on me...I wouldn't know what to do!! Tongue

Unless Dan already has a girl...in that case I would just push her head towards the person on the other side. If she was on the end - all the better.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 24 Jan 2015

(24 Jan 2015, 4:08 pm)MarcTheA4 Can't believe that was annoying him. Girls don't really lay a finger on me...I wouldn't know what to do!!

Unless Dan already has a girl...in that case I would just push her head towards the person on the other side. If she was on the end - all the better.
Haha - I am not accounted for, but I am not interested in her anyway.

Yeah, we're all quite close in my year group. Guess with it being smaller, we're all kind of just one friend group.

I've gotta be in the right mood for that lass though - can have a bit of banter with her but she's just annoying sometimes.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 24 Jan 2015

(24 Jan 2015, 4:04 pm)MarcTheA4 Had 3822 on the 45 when out today! All the way from Consett to Newcastle! Big Grin

#bliss

I got a photo of that heading back to Consett.

I'll be happy when I get off crappy 1304 - I had a dance at the bus stop when I jumped off 1308 on their last day of operating the 7 before Sapphire and I cried when I heard the Sapphire Pulsars were delayed.

(24 Jan 2015, 4:11 pm)Dan Haha - I am not accounted for, but I am not interested in her anyway.

Yeah, we're all quite close in my year group. Guess with it being smaller, we're all kind of just one friend group.

I've gotta be in the right mood for that lass though - can have a bit of banter with her but she's just annoying sometimes.

Welcome to the club. At my school you need the following;

• Be able to play a sport (is buses a sport?)
• Be fit (I'm not fat in any way, but I'm not fit)
• Be funny (most people find I have a good sense of humour, but that still doesn't do the job)
• Have a nice face (I'm not exactly bad-looking, but I can think of other boys who are higher on the market than me)

Last time a girl touched me was when she was pushing me out of the way because I was 'dawdling'...Tongue