North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 22 Mar 2015

It was quite busy first thing too. The Go North East staff were over the moon at how many people turned up.

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 22 Mar 2015

Last week before Easter.

And Sex Ed for Go-Ahead on Tuesday! Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 23 Mar 2015

(22 Mar 2015, 10:23 pm)MarcTheA4 Last week before Easter.

And Sex Ed for Go-Ahead on Tuesday! Big Grin

Brighton and Hove, Go-Ahead London, Wilts and Dorset, London Midland, Southeastern, Anglian Bus, konectbus, Go North East, Go Cornwall Bus, Plymouth Citybus, Go South Coast???

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 23 Mar 2015

Had the unexpected treat of 7480 on the 57 this evening. Still going strong.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 23 Mar 2015

Opted for the 96 back to Gateshead this evening instead of the usual 49. I'm glad I did - 8262 must have the deepest seat cushions out of every bus in the ANE/GNE/SNE fleet. Very comfortable, and had a fair amount of oomph to it (for a Cadet/Merit, anyway!)

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 23 Mar 2015

(23 Mar 2015, 7:46 pm)Dan Opted for the 96 back to Gateshead this evening instead of the usual 49. I'm glad I did - 8262 must have the deepest seat cushions out of every bus in the ANE/GNE/SNE fleet. Very comfortable, and had a fair amount of oomph to it (for a Cadet/Merit, anyway!)

Never been on 8262 - might hunt it down one day for an Easter special! Wink

Personally I think the Angel B5s and Connections4 Citaros have some of the deepest and comfiest seats!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 24 Mar 2015

Had a half a day at uni, it meant i finished at 12:30pm instead of 4:30pm Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 24 Mar 2015

How was sex ed, Marcus? Tongue

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 24 Mar 2015

(24 Mar 2015, 4:05 pm)Tommy_1581 How was sex ed, Marcus? Tongue

Terrible. Nothing we didn't already know.

All about different forms of sexuality and how to respect it, how getting pregnant as a teenanger can change your life...no condoms for me to make into balloons! Sad

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 24 Mar 2015

Glad to hear that they teach sexual equality in schools these days, rather than them pleading ignorance to it...

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 24 Mar 2015

(24 Mar 2015, 4:56 pm)aureolin Glad to hear that they teach sexual equality in schools these days, rather than them pleading ignorance to it...

Just for about half an hour.  Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 25 Mar 2015

Doing 1E03 today. Hopefully an enjoyable HST run down to London Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 25 Mar 2015

(25 Mar 2015, 7:59 am)aureolin Doing 1E03 today. Hopefully an enjoyable HST run down to London Smile

It's coming up as HST, I think it's a one that'll work to Aberdeen after London.

(25 Mar 2015, 8:15 am)Tommy_1581 It's coming up as HST, I think it's a one that'll work to Aberdeen after London.
Sure is. You can't beat a good old HST journey!

I was also at the station early enough to get a shot of one of Cross Country's HSTs.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 25 Mar 2015

Had a FREE Sapphire DaySaver posted through my letterbox today!!!... Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 25 Mar 2015

Well, I've been talking to her boyfriend for the past half an hour, turns out he's actually quite nice and sympathises with me about the whole situation. Smile

(25 Mar 2015, 8:35 pm)MarcTheA4 Well, I've been talking to her boyfriend for the past half an hour, turns out he's actually quite nice and sympathises with me about the whole situation. Smile
You told him you like her...?

(25 Mar 2015, 8:37 pm)aureolin You told him you like her...?

Oh, he already knew. I think everyone knows, even some of the teachers! That's the whole reason he contacted me in the first place - asking me not to ruin it for them.

Now that somebody finally understands how I feel, I think it will become a lot less stressful and I'll slowly move on. Smile

(25 Mar 2015, 8:39 pm)MarcTheA4 Oh, he already knew. I think everyone knows, even some of the teachers! That's the whole reason he contacted me in the first place - asking me not to ruin it for them.
Mate, no offence, but that's a very awkward situation you're getting yourself in...

I'd really do all you can to move on from her, because it'll start coming across a bit stalkerish if she's got a lad.

Like I say. Don't mean any offence by it. Just trying to offer a bit advice!

(25 Mar 2015, 8:41 pm)aureolin Mate, no offence, but that's a very awkward situation you're getting yourself in...

I'd really do all you can to move on from her, because it'll start coming across a bit stalkerish if she's got a lad.

Like I say. Don't mean any offence by it. Just trying to offer a bit advice!

I'm awkward in the first place, take Dan at the Galleries as an example! Tongue

I know, hopefully I can find someone else.