North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Tom - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 7:35 am)Michael Some or all schools in Sunderland are at school till Wedbesday/Thursday...

Last day at uni for me on Tuesday then the easter holidays...Big Grin

Can't wait... i need these 2 weeks off!

Aye I break up on Wednesday. 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 30 Mar 2015

Watching one if our at Tigger eat a bit of a family friends Chicken

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 30 Mar 2015

There was meant to be eight people alongside myself in a Group Interview for a Business Admin Apprenticeship at Portugal Place Medical Centre in Wallsend today, and I was the only person to show up, needless to say the employer wasnt amused as none the others had the decency to say they weren't attending, was informed I would find out on Thursday if I get the Job or not, so fingers crossed I do, as I got the impression that there were no other Interviews to be held as the employer didnt mention anything, whereas they usually do, well at least in my Interview experience they do. 

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 4:30 pm)Davie Watching one if our at Tigger eat a bit of a family friends Chicken

Was it still alive? Tongue Sounds like a big bite for a cat to make, a full chicken.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 9:03 pm)Malarkey There was meant to be eight people alongside myself in a Group Interview for a Business Admin Apprenticeship at Portugal Place Medical Centre in Wallsend today, and I was the only person to show up, needless to say the employer wasnt amused as none the others had the decency to say they weren't attending, was informed I would find out on Thursday if I get the Job or not, so fingers crossed I do, as I got the impression that there were no other Interviews to be held as the employer didnt mention anything, whereas they usually do, well at least in my Interview experience they do. 

Fingers crossed! At least you have a key advantage if you were the only candidate. Tongue 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 9:04 pm)aureolin Fingers crossed! At least you have a key advantage if you were the only candidate. Tongue 
I cant see a reason if I was the only candidate why they wouldnt give me it, would be asking serious questions if they didnt though.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 9:16 pm)Malarkey I cant see a reason if I was the only candidate why they wouldnt give me it, would be asking serious questions if they didnt though.

I wasn't going to say it but, yeah, that's the flip side to being the only candidate who showed up.  :s

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 30 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 9:04 pm)MarcTheA4 Was it still alive? Tongue Sounds like a big bite for a cat to make, a full chicken.

Sorry about the late reply, Marcus

It wasn't a big bit of chicken and it had been cooked properly

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 30 Mar 2015

Well this was for yesterday, but didn't get home until 2am.

I had a very enjoyable trip to see Friends in Aylesbury on Sunday.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 31 Mar 2015

(30 Mar 2015, 10:45 pm)GMitchelhill Well this was for yesterday, but didn't get home until 2am.

I had a very enjoyable trip to see Friends in Aylesbury on Sunday.

Is that the place of where Arriva use Mercs on MAX and have recently bought 15-reg Sapphire E400s to get rid of the 58-reg Sapphire E400s on the 280?

Greedy buggers.

Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 31 Mar 2015

Bus driver having words with a car driver in Murton on Woods Terrace after she parked outside the co-op, blocking the bus from getting to the bus stop...He gets back on the bus, she decides to have round, shouting 'I work for the Council, he can't talk to me like that' when one older lady said 'who do you think you are like' that made my day Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 7:52 am)Tommy_1581 Is that the place of where Arriva use Mercs on MAX and have recently bought 15-reg Sapphire E400s to get rid of the 58-reg Sapphire E400s on the 280?

Greedy buggers.

To be honest, I didn't actually take a proper look at the buses there. I did see some Sapphire E400s but didn't note the registration.

I was mainly off to Dark Universe Comics (with my partner, one of my best pals and 2 friends from Grimsby) to meet up with some people who live down South and have a few games of the card game I play. Was jolly good fun I have to say.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - mb134 - 31 Mar 2015

Vodafone have just sent me a text saying that they're giving me 4G for free! Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 12:10 pm)mb134 Vodafone have just sent me a text saying that they're giving me 4G for free! Big Grin

I'm actually impressed with O2's. No more congestion in areas I was previously unable to use data, because it was so congested. If I was a cynic, I'd suggest that some creative traffic shaping may be being applied to the 3G network in those areas... Wink

(31 Mar 2015, 1:22 pm)aureolin I'm actually impressed with O2's. No more congestion in areas I was previously unable to use data, because it was so congested. If I was a cynic, I'd suggest that some creative traffic shaping may be being applied to the 3G network in those areas... Wink

Having said that, I don't actually have 4G coverage where I live, so it's redundant for the next month or two until they sort my area out.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 31 Mar 2015

(31 Mar 2015, 1:28 pm)mb134 Having said that, I don't actually have 4G coverage where I live, so it's redundant for the next month or two until they sort my area out.

I don't even have 3G where I live Big Grin 

(31 Mar 2015, 1:31 pm)aureolin I don't even have 3G where I live Big Grin 

Mines limited like,only get "E" in my bedroom normally , and only get 3G (or H/H+), when outside, but even that is temperamental. Normally have to make to do with "E" or "G" when out and about Wink 

Think they should've rolled 3G (and 2G for that matter!) out everywhere before 4G...

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 01 Apr 2015

That singer inside monument metro seriously cannot sing he killed a few classic songs from the past like that's amore the tune sounds like this when the moon hits your eyes like a pizza in the sky that's amore my Bella can sing better than he can and she is a cat even my own sister can sing better and she cannot sing

RE: Whats made you happy today? - mb134 - 01 Apr 2015

Got home this afternoon and was greeted by a letter from the DVLA with a £7 cheque inside, nice surprise Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 02 Apr 2015

(01 Apr 2015, 9:43 pm)mb134 Got home this afternoon and was greeted by a letter from the DVLA with a £7 cheque inside, nice surprise Big Grin

Yeah, but I bet when you go and cash it in, the car not be there when you get back Tongue 

Buses, anyone?  Big Grin