North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 8:42 pm)Jimmi One positive for what has been a terrible night, my photo of MAX StreetLite 1590 taken in Bishop Auckland yesterday has gotten 23 favourites on Flickr.

I know it's not much to shout about but it has made me feel a bit happier today.
It will be even better if ryan the bus spotter hasn't spam liked it.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 8:48 pm)danpick It will be even better if ryan the bus spotter hasn't spam liked it.

Would probably be 24 if I hadn't blocked him.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 8:49 pm)Jimmi Would probably be 24 if I hadn't blocked him.
Ha ha Lol.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 09 Apr 2015

Had a nice day taking photos in Middlesbrough today, most of the drivers slowed down and gave a smile and a wave except for one Stagecoach driver who covered his face and started to get angry, although I couldn't hear him because of the brilliant invention: window.

Photos should be on Flickr next Wednesday.

More details on a catastrophic failure in the "What's annoying you today?" thread.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 09 Apr 2015

(09 Apr 2015, 2:06 pm)Tommy_1581 Had a nice day taking photos in Middlesbrough today, most of the drivers slowed down and gave a smile and a wave except for one Stagecoach driver who covered his face and started to get angry, although I couldn't hear him because of the brilliant invention: window.

Photos should be on Flickr next Wednesday.

More details on a catastrophic failure in the "What's annoying you today?" thread.

Think I know who the Stagecoach driver will be as there is one that shouts at you for taking his photo and he was working in Middlesbrough today as I spotted him earlier. Used to give me all sorts of shit for being an enthusiast - thankfully he should be retiring soon!
Hope your photos came out well despite your incident later... Got me 3 times lol

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 09 Apr 2015

(09 Apr 2015, 5:32 pm)tyresmoke Think I know who the Stagecoach driver will be as there is one that shouts at you for taking his photo and he was working in Middlesbrough today as I spotted him earlier. Used to give me all sorts of shit for being an enthusiast - thankfully he should be retiring soon!
Hope your photos came out well despite your incident later... Got me 3 times lol

He's on my "most hated list" along with my neighbours and of course the world-famous Mr F**kyoffy of Blyth.

Aye, the first two times the photos were rubbish. But the third time was spot on, shame about the camera  Big Grin . I don't know Middlesbrough (ended up on the bridge with scaffolding twice!), so I stuck with that place for a while. 

I blame the respite worker for having a crafty tab in Peterlee bus station, of where a pointed at him and the camera went flying... whoops!

Might return in the summer, I've got a couple of places including the nature reserve by Seaton Carew to get some scenic bus photos.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 09 Apr 2015

Watched Fast & Furious 7 this evening. What a brilliant movie, and the tribute to Paul Walker at the end was fantastic.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 09 Apr 2015

Internet and TV are working again.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 09 Apr 2015

The fact that I get to spend a lot of time with my partner today. Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 10 Apr 2015

(09 Apr 2015, 6:09 pm)Dan Watched Fast & Furious 7 this evening. What a brilliant movie, and the tribute to Paul Walker at the end was fantastic.

Cant wait to see it myself...F&F is one of my fave franchises...

Was devastated when Paul Walker died...

Did ya know Vin Diesel named his latest chavvy after Paul Walker...

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 10 Apr 2015

(09 Apr 2015, 5:32 pm)tyresmoke Hope your photos came out well despite your incident later... Got me 3 times lol

[Image: 17096130041_455eefc167_o_d.jpg]

Found you!  Big Grin

Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 10 Apr 2015

This:

[Image: e136fd38c1e2fa50548c2a14ccb19ccc.jpg]

...yes, she is waiting for this bus, with a big inflatable instrument...!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 10 Apr 2015

(10 Apr 2015, 7:01 pm)aureolin This:

An inflatable love length Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 10 Apr 2015

Maybe she is going swimming and is going to use that as a float.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 11 Apr 2015

Hahaha lol! Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 11 Apr 2015

Not being required for work Smile

(11 Apr 2015, 1:13 pm)citaro5284 But does this also mean nee cash  Tongue

There's more to life than money. 

My frugalness, demonstrated by my lack of Air-Max trainers and other non-essential status symbols, has left me very comfortable indeed. 

(11 Apr 2015, 1:41 pm)citaro5284 £100 for a pair of trainers is nothing is it....

I'll pay £30 tops. 

All my trainers end up filthy after a few weeks. Believe me, I try to keep them clean, but outside of work I seem to end up in a lot of muddy places.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 13 Apr 2015

For a Monday, I've woken up feeling surprisingly fresh!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 13 Apr 2015

(13 Apr 2015, 5:06 am)Dan For a Monday, I've woken up feeling surprisingly fresh!

For a Monday, I've woken up to the Benidorm theme tune (My brother is watching it Rolleyes ), and after a brief period of watching Top Gear on Dave, I'm now back in bed.

Now got 11 more hours to kill.